Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
πŸ‘ badawala dil lelo mehar di. You are ultimate and you are fabulous. You are the one who can bring out the exact emotions they shared with each other. Bang on Ashdeep had set the stage on fire. I have never experienced such an innocence in hug and kiss from any couple of the TV industry. It was really soothing for heart. Happy to watch them like this. Their souls net and they are one now. Thanks for the caps. I don't have more words.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Meher di this is an amazing post. Was eagerly waiting for your post the moment hug and kiss happened. The intensity, the passion of the scene increased by 10 folds ( not actually 10 more than that) with your post.

The words you have used to describe the scene, their emotion, their love and their hug and kiss is just wonderful. GOD!!! What a beautiful scene it was. Both of them cocooned in each other's arms. The peace and love radiated in their face.

Ashi and Randeep emoted so well. They bring life to the characters and your post adds to that beauty...

Hi Chaaru...I had goosebumps literally now wen reading ur descriptionπŸ˜†...Man wat intensity they bring out...Even the handholds had chemistry n now wit hugss...v r sure goin to die inumerable timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...The pure bliss on their faces oozing out of their love...The magnificence...the piousness...the adoration to fill up each other with undenying promise of togetherness...It was damn beautiful...The emotionss were so hearttouching...its jus like they had been let free n with that urgency they resorted to each other...Like we would die if we wouldnt hold n feel each other out!!!
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful!! Am absolutely speechless ...all I can say is wonderfully written. Loved it !! Loved it !! Loved it !!
shravyarao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Wow Meher!!

You have a way with words man!!

I won't talk about the hug and the kiss bcoz what u have come up with here is just everything packed in one punch πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and also im still in shock that we got a Hug and then a bonus kiss. First of all i literally went numb when i read that they hugged, i couldn't believe it, i went into denial mode. That nope, that ain't happening. You should have seen me i literally kept pausing before i could reach their hug scene, bcoz i was so nervous and excited and pretty much was freaking the eff out.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I did not want the experience to simply just finish, i wanted to prolong it, needed to prolong it.. so i kept pausing.. pausing and pausing viweing a 20mins epi for one hour. My heart was beating so fast it was freaky how much tensed and nervous i felt for them.

And i felt every damn thing with DOUBLE THE INTENSITY while reading ur post.

When i say. U have a way with words its not just a compliment. I Freaking mean it. The intensity of ur words and the way u penned down their emotions is marvellous, u go into so much depth, like u can pick atoms and molecules as well πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Everytime you post something on an epi, i read ur post and go watch the scenes again, bcoz the first time i overlook lot of details, which i get to notice the seconf time around bcoz of ur detailed descriptions along with the intensity in double, and emotions in deep.. just keep writing analysis like this and keep entertaining man.. you are one gifted soul ❀️
Edited by shravyarao - 5 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Jaan Meher thank you for this beautiful amazing wonderful treat.
Nikkie_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this beautiful post Meher ❀️ !!! The GIFs are perfect and your analysis is the cherry on the cake. Your words add so much more beauty to the already beautiful Samaina scene. πŸ‘
Talking about the hugs, while the first hug was all about drawing comfort the second was more of their need for each other.

As predicted by fandom Naina initiated the hug as Sam will never cross the boundaries set by his girl. For him its all about her comfort. She needed the comfort to know that he is hers and she can never let him go easily. Her need was to reassure him that he came first and foremost for her and she will cross any boundaries for him. Sameer drew his comfort from her reassurance and understood that his girl was where she belonged.

What do I say about the second hug. it was more passionate ☺️. Initiated by both, it reflected their need to be close to each other. How tightly they held each other. She closed her eyes and her face expression told that she has found her sukoon her home.
They way he nuzzled his face on her shoulder like he wanted to feel her close to him.

The kisses were an added bonus, the whole fandom and Sameer were surpised by Naina's act πŸ˜† .
One thing I noticed here was that Naina kissed Sameer's cheek as that was what he was demanding for. And he kissed her hand as that was what she had given him permission for before. So both of them were thinking not about themselves but the other.

I hope cvs wont put a stop to the physical intimacy after this and we will get to see a lot more of it. I would love to see Sameer kissing Naina's forehead.
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

Meher.. don't have words to describe either the scene or your post.. both beyond fab πŸ‘β­οΈ

Randeep and Ashi --sheer brilliance πŸ‘ scene so real, natural and from the heart ❀️

Thanku Umam...The scene in itself was beauty...sheer brillance n wat a performance ..Hats off to them that we are able to connect each n every nuance of their emotions!!!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannulove07

Finally... i was waiting for the post...

how brilliantly they portrayed the scane really amazing...

we feel each and every unsaid word... just no words...

Exactly..no words were required...Love was oozing out from their eyes...n their actions , gestures epitomizes purity n heartfelt emotions
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushiamaan77

loved the scenes and ur post is like cherry on top of the cake

Awesome...Beautiful...n much more πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was eagerly waiting for the post from u...❀️

Thanku dear for ur kind words...it means a lot!!
Samaina r magic ...cnt help it to pen downπŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinervaMcG

Meher, Absolutely lovely post on the heavenly episode. Your words takes the scene to another level as usual. I almost fell off from the chair when I saw the scene and could not stop gushing at the intensity. How Sam gathered her in his arms as if he would never let her go and the sukoon in his face... Naina just giving herself to him and just feeling the moment. Her eyes were closed and his were open the whole time .. as if he wants to be sure that this is not a dream and he doesn't want to miss a single second. The kiddos nailed the scene. And did you notice that the sweater thoda chota dikh reha tha RD ke upar .. this was one of the Delhi sweaters.. then it was loose. Now he has filled up nicely .. and his biceps when he hugged her the second time.. hayee.. totally in a fangirl moment !

Yes saw the different gestures in their eyes ...One was absolutely lost ..relishing the warmth of his embrace n the other one was desperate ...holding on with need..wit urgency...seeking in the solace that once he felt in his Nanus arms...Tat hold...tat seriousness not to let her go was beautifully captured...!!
The contrast in their emotions was depicted heavenly