Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ross11

Thanks for the post Meher. Beautiful write up, your words made it more hottt and more serene.

I loved how they have maintained secrecy and now kuchh hadd tak you might have understood na spoilers avoid karne ke 101 benefits. 😉
AshDeep nailed it and cherry on cake was their heart to heart convo.

I am avoiding spoilers from today as you avoid.It really is more exciting to watch
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishkatfanfrevr

Aajao sab sab jaldi aao meher ka post aa gaya kahaan ho sab haan aa jao thanks meher ab episode paripoorn sampoorn hua tumhaara post jab tak nahi aata aisa episode bhi adhoora hi lagta hai ❤️

Thanx Mishtyyy😛...Feel so blessed to hve members like u who always grace my posts with such kind words...I was thinking whether should i write or not believing that no amount of postings would justify the beauty of this scene...But then neverthless we had been hoping... waiting patiently for tis moment NA JANE KAB SE...so i had to give in😆...!!!

JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a post Meher for such a beautiful scene. At last Sameer and Naina reached where they belonged. The way how the peace was radiating from there face is absolutely bliss. And with your beautiful post it's serenity is increasing numerous folds. I am completely out of world after seeing yesterday's episode. Loved it to core.
Kalyani.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful post on the most beautiful scene on ITV...never ever going to get over this especially the second hug...it ws so passionate n fulfilling n ur post is the cherry on top
bmk28 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Meher... Still in hevan ❤️❤️❤️.. Thank you for the post.. Loved it 🥳
AshDeep ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Shippu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a wonderful post 🤗Although conversation between samaina could have been better n there is so much to talk bt nevertheless the conversation atleast started. The naina many of us were missing who loved sameer no matter what ws seen in yesterday episode. The way she said sameer tum meri Zindagi ho the n rahoge n the much needed I love you ws the naina we missed watching sameer's naina.. The hug n kiss Ws beautiful n passionate coz it has lots n lots of meaningful emotions involved which made it looked beautiful.. Her hug to him ws to tell him that he will be always firsts of her everything.. Her kiss to him ws to tell him that he can never be a gira hua person n his naina cab never think so low of him.. In true sense I saw samaina n their love with which we all fell in love with.. I hope it remains the same no matter how much situation are worse..
Edited by Shippu92 - 5 years ago
Shippu92 thumbnail
N nw they have hugged n kissed I hope it's not stopping anytime soon.. We want to see more of hugs n kisses, the teasing session between them..
Mesmita thumbnail
Meher di thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you sooo muchhh. ... .. Ab ye moment poora hua. And i also have to make a confession jab poora Fandom Kal raat jaag raha tha I succumbed to sleep at 1 in night. Waise achha hi hua becoz what i saw in dream was better than staying awake... I saw sameer kissing naina on lips and she accepting it... When i woke up it was 6 am. Wo kehte hain na subah ka sapna Sach hota hai... 😉... Inshaallah
USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Mehraan, am new here . Read your posts regularly and love your positive take and full of love posts.

MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Meher... I was desperately waiting for you to make a post on this sequence... and God... you have done such a fantabulous job... You increased the level of chemistry by 100 times. 🤗

I was fascinated by the episode, mesmerized like you said, and I have lost count of the number of times I have watched it...

I guess I will start from your end note... you mentioned the sweater... do you know what? It caught my attention too... 😛

Our show has been quite famous for leaving loops unclosed... 😆 but this one thing they played so smartly on... I am sure you remember the Mt. Abu episodes (how can anyone forget). The day they reached Mt. Abu, Sam was dressed in blue shirt and he was roaming outside, suddenly stunned and rooted in his tracks on seeing the girl that ruled his heart...

He didn't know then that he was destined to fall in love with her, or that maybe he had already started falling in love with her... but that day for the first time he was helpless in-front of his heart... He just had to stop and stare... admire... seek pleasure in the sight of her open hair, the innocent beauty dressed in a purple sweater... That was the first time he praised her honestly, and even flirted with her... He couldn't understand what his heart wanted, the DESIRE remained UNEXPRESSED... ❤️

Today when their relationship has finally reached that stage when he didn't pull back from expressing his needs and desires... I am glad to see that yet again his Naina is dressed in that same sweater and yet again Sam is in blue... The DESIRE has been EXPRESSED finally, and they could bask in the glory of traversing the distance between holding their needs inside to expressing them freely...😳

Earlier in Mt. Abu when he had been emotionally shattered she had crossed one threshold, today she showed him that she will cross each threshold only for him... the girl who couldn't even understand his "toh" now has the courage to spell that she needs him and only him... She held on tight needing his essence in her being, needing his warmth in her soul... and in turn she broke down all his resistance and every insecurity he could ever have about their relationship...

Oh I can imagine how his heart must have thudded when her soft lips brushed on his cheek... It didn't just give him solace but gave him his breath back... she stole his breath only to make his heart beat faster... He was astounded by her boldness... and the realization dawned that she had not just fulfilled his demand but given him the right to reciprocate... to stake his possessive claim over her... because he had been unable to bear another man touching what was his, for her now it was only fair that her man had the right to touch her, feel her, demand and take what was rightfully his... only his...

The anguished lover in him would have wanted to pull her to him and do exactly that, stake his claim, kiss her cheeks too... mark her as his own...

But Sam doesn't just love her, he started to respect her far more earlier than he started to love her... If Naina's love for him had given him the strength to express his desires, his love for her gave him the strength to control... The man in him understood the value of the gift she had bestowed on him, and he chose to gently lift her hand, continuously looking into her eyes to assure himself that she was okay and assure her that he would respect her... That one blink before he kissed her hand was stupendously done to give her the strength to believe in him... it was as if he was telling her to trust him, and the glistening tears and small smile on her face told him that yes, she trusted him with her heart and soul and now even with her body... The soft kiss on the back of her palm was promise to protect and cherish... a promise of lifetime... of eternity...

There was a time when he longed to even touch her hand... today she gave him the power to pull her to him and embrace her with all his strength... His hand roamed over her back as he had once dreamt of on seeing her hug her friend... He fulfilled his desire, yet wanted to feel more... His fingers buried in her hair was a gesture of his protectiveness and possessiveness... and she just closed her eyes and let herself feel... because this was the moment when she felt the most TREASURED, the most CHERISHED, the most SECURED... In his arms she found the freedom she had been craving for... He buried his nose in her hair, in the crook of her neck, finally feeling that he BELONGED, that he was ACCEPTED, that he was NO LONGER ALONE...

Sigh... I could write a couple of pages more... but I think for now I should stop here... I would have apologized for my long post, but then I know you wouldn't mind my ramblings... 😉

Edited by MSK04 - 5 years ago