mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

"RIGHT FROM THE START...I KNEW I HAD TO MAKE YOU MINE"

... πŸ‘πŸ‘...Jus claps nothing else...Too overwhelmed to write my emotions down...Had been waiting for tis moment Na Janey Kab se...Post pe Post banaya Isi ke liye...Aaj nai to Kal Milhi jayega...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Thy kept us goin...infact writing on them kept me going...πŸ˜†...n today im literally Numb to xpress...i dunno how to put in tis...Every moment had to be savoured...every emotion...feelings had to be literally taken in...drowned in them...The way they held on each other...cried their hearts out...Their very FIRSTSSS ...n mny more to come...πŸ˜‰

. Tum meri ZINDAGI ho sameer. tum meri JAAN ho. tumhare alawa na meri koi zaroort thi, na hai, na hogi".

The fear...the agony...the horror in loosing him...the tremble ...the plead not to let her go , to separate her from him...n she ran to him fervently .. clutching him tightly for her dear life...The pain..the angst..the fright that hit her ...overpowered all  her inhibitions... n  she fled towards him...she had to be right there in his arms... With No him...No her!!! 

She engulfed him ...seeked his warmth ..clasping him all over ...Her Sameerrr...Her life...Her Jaan...!!

He reciprocrated...The beauty of this hug couldnt be describe in one word...He submerged in..finally breathing as he has found his will to LIVE...hs gal was in his arms...He embraced her wrapping his hands around her...making sure that she wasnt uncomfortable about it...He looks at her affirmation...n when she cries out her heart hugging him even more tightly...the tears of happiness...Their very FIRST!!!...As much as she yearned for this very moment...she very well knew Sam had to realize she FELT at HOME...She FOUND HER UNIVERSE...she needed him to experience that their very first n no matter how many ahead will be always with him...She gave him tat respite...that reassurance ...Crossing the boundary for him,she broke the barriers...the insecurities that ate him up from within for she couldnt see those questions hurting him...n she exhibited her LOVE...her love for him outpouring in that ONE DAMN HUG...!!! N he was swayed awayy ...😳

The Kiss of Love!!!

"Meine ek kiss kya maangi tumne mujhe ek gira hua aadmi bana diya"

The perfect moment to come back on his wordsπŸ˜†...She stole the ground from his underneathπŸ˜†...
The gesture to show him wat he meant to her...n thst  HE is EVERYTHINGGG!!!...A big thing for a gal who hadnot even hugged but kissed him showing that the boundaries for HIM will always be crossed...not bothering about the world or herself now...She belongs to him n will always.be his...n that this would be their very FIRST...A reminder to cherish n behold!!!! She marks him as her own...Tis very moment washed away his self doubts...The RAGING  STORM tat overtook HIS MIND  subsided..n tis was all that he ever ever  needed ...She HEALED HIM...HER TOUCH...She REVIVED HIM...bringing him back to her...Her SAMEER!!! He was shocked beyond means πŸ˜‰

Tis was damn intenseee...Looking right in her eye...he was bowled over by her ..the sincerity of her devoution...the affection n adoration she held for her...He was overwhelmed by his gal display of immense love...He wanted to worship her...n he does it by kissing her hand  gently...He looks for her approval when he bends down noticing that she didnt flinch like their first time...no complaints but only the truthfulness n selflessness to give in to.him...to be HIS in every sense...Her eyes shones brightly when she welcomes his warmth...his touch...n the peace she sees in him with his face radiating the joys n acceptance in love...She bought him SUKOON...!!!..There was Tis DESIRE...The moment of Sacredness...the purity he worshipped her...the pride which he honoured her n that kiss sealed all his AFFIRMATION of what she meant to him...He acknowledged her ...n RESPECTED her with all the promises of his heart!!!Tis was intensely passionate, piercing right within my soul...
Sam Maheshwari dont do tis...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.DONT RIP the GAL like thatπŸ˜‰

Passionate Love!!!

Their Souls UNITED...
Tis was the most beautiful one...The only bit which i saw again n again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The urgency to hold onto each other...They wanted to celebrate their union...N yes tis was their FIRST MUTUAL ONE...No inhibitions...no Fear but showcasing their true love for each other...The way he pulled onto her...moulding his body to her...the urge to held her close n he envelops her securely ...soothing into the boundless stream of love that drowned them both...They stuck to each other as their heartbeats drummed in Unison...

She is MINE n only Mine...thats the voice deep from his soul!! N he displayed TAT HAQ tightly caging her in his armsss...NOW NO MOREE...

The moment of SHEER BLISS...Naina giving into him...enjoying every bit of that hug ..that ache she kept on yearning for so long n she jus melted right then n there...She closed her eyes feeling in estascy...the peace ..the sukoon to be in his arms...He  snuggles deeper into her ..relishing the warmth  he had always dreamed of...everything of her...snuggling into the crook of her neck, he literally buried into her...his soul burned hers...seeking in her refugeee...he found his breath...His LIFE...HIS ETENITYYY.!!He embraced her with his heart, mind n soul...He rubs his hands on her back..bringing her closer to him...that not even  space...nor a distance between them could set them apart...

She enjoys the moment n yet she goes heavy with how her eyes makes that tiny moment of acknowledgemnt...the grief of loosing him in a short while n how everything between them has turned out so serene n beautiful...The glow on their faces...The happiness...the joys cocooned in each other embrace...the tenderness of their Very first HUG that bought smiles on their faces...the LONGING to  surrenderr ...The realization that this is HEAVEN n one couldnt ask for anything...

The way he is softly huggiing her...the protectiveness...his hand entangled in her beautiful locks n one comforting her...shielding her...the  gentleness n the posession.of a lover...!!This image sums up the Man he is...the fierce lover...the protector...her saviour...

Tis has my DIL...the way he cupped her face ...n to protect her once again no matter how mny times he would be n will be  in trouble ...jus for her ..hes willing to take everything...The fierce lover he is...n not one word or one finger on her reputation...He will 
burn himself in love but wont see her tarnished at any cost...

Everything has been so beautiful...im short of words ...i will add on if i remember anytning more...

I will jus say the sweater has been one intriguing aspectπŸ˜‰...it couldnt xtinguish the flames tat was burning inside n outside...the heat tat was so overpowering...so overwhelming that the chillness of the weather ...nor the warmth of the sweaters provided any relief...
An Cvs i kno the xact reason u  didnt gve us the cheek kiss from Sam ...I kno i kno v hve to wait again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† V r patient fandom...The day he starts demanding one by one...v r all goin to.die...i guess he wont b waiting now...hes goin to jump straightaway...Now im waiting for variations in hugggπŸ˜‰

Edited by mehraan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aajao sab sab jaldi aao meher ka post aa gaya kahaan ho sab haan aa jao thanks meher ab episode paripoorn sampoorn hua tumhaara post jab tak nahi aata aisa episode bhi adhoora hi lagta hai  ❀️ Edited by mishkatfanfrevr - 5 years ago
chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Meher di this is an amazing post. Was eagerly waiting for your post the moment hug and kiss happened.  The intensity, the passion of the scene increased by 10 folds ( not actually 10 more than that) with your post.  
The words you have used to describe the scene, their emotion, their love and their hug and kiss is just wonderful. GOD!!! What a beautiful scene it was. Both of them cocooned in each other's arms. The peace and love radiated in their face.  

Ashi and Randeep emoted so well.  They bring life to the characters and your post adds to that beauty...
Edited by chaaru26 - 5 years ago
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Meher.. don't have words to describe either the scene or your post.. both beyond fab πŸ‘β­οΈ
Randeep and Ashi --sheer brilliance πŸ‘  scene so real, natural and from the heart β€οΈ
tannulove07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally... i was waiting for the post...
how brilliantly they portrayed  the scane really amazing...

we feel each and every unsaid word... just no words...
Khushiamaan77 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the scenes and ur post is like cherry on top of the cake 
Awesome...Beautiful...n much more πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was eagerly waiting for the post from u...❀️
MinervaMcG thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Meher, Absolutely lovely post on the heavenly episode. Your words takes the scene to another level as usual. I almost fell off from the chair when I saw the scene and could not stop gushing at the intensity. How Sam gathered her in his arms as if he would never let her go and the sukoon in his face... Naina just giving herself to him and just feeling the moment. Her eyes were closed and his were open the whole time .. as if he wants to be sure that this is not a dream and he doesn't want to miss a single second. The kiddos nailed the scene. And did you notice that the sweater thoda chota dikh reha tha RD ke upar .. this was one of the Delhi sweaters.. then it was loose. Now he has filled up nicely .. and his biceps when he hugged her the second time.. hayee.. totally in a fangirl moment !
ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meher waiting for your post.This clips are giving goosebumps again to me.I cannot tell how much excited i was yesterday .My mother in law watches other show at 10 PM but she willingly told me to watch this show & she will catch afterwards.Yesterday when this scenes were coming she was constantly looking at me & told you still are a teenager .The way i was smiling & blushing.
Coming to the episode & there scenes all was just bliss.Everything perfect & there convo removed all the insecurities .This type of conversation i had expected after there break up but they built up this & for this reason there was so much passion & intensity.Your posts & GIf as ussual bringing it more & we could analyse more .
And your take on Sameer kiss on cheek. I think it will also come & as the ice have been broken like handhold , i am sure lots of passionate intense hugs & kissess on the way.I cant get over his gaze while hand kissing & last hug.
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kya post hai...have written it so many times
Ab mein aur kys likhu
Superb...u have so perfectly descrived what Samaina are feeling at the moment

Abt the last line, mera to wait already start ho gaya
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the post Meher. Beautiful write up, your words made it more hottt and more serene. 
I loved how they have maintained secrecy and now kuchh hadd tak you might have understood na spoilers avoid karne ke 101 benefits. πŸ˜‰
AshDeep nailed it and cherry on cake was their heart to heart convo.