Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

The episode felt so satisfying... <3 🀣

I LOVED how it started! Hyun- Bin's entry had my heart racing rofl. He looked way too cool. I don't know if its Netflix, the camera, just Hyun-Bin, or graphics, but the episode looked so freaking good lookswise. I think the whole church scene just looked super clear and pretty on my screen. Watching the show on Netflix is making it even more pretty than it already is.
Lot of surprises were there in the episode too. How on earth is the secretary playing the game too? He could see the Mr.Cha? Whaaatt? How? o.O
They're developing the show in different parts of the Asia but I hope they make sure duel between users doesn't cause real deaths again. I guess this is why ML came back to join the company too. So he can interfere and check things before it gets released. It'll be interesting to see how they'll check these things though. You can't really kill a user to see if its there is similar dead-user-haunting-you-for-life issue in other countries too.

Other than that, I loved how Emma entered the scene today!! I WAS WONDERING ABOUT HER!!
I really wanted Zenu User (ML) to talk to Emma, so you can guess my reaction when ML said to remove her from the system😳
Let's talk about the whole last scene. I was pretty surprised when FL didn't find emails from her brother weird. So it was a good surprise when she asked ML to tell his real reason for the visit. She turned out to be smarter than I expected her to be. ML underestimated her too. 🀣
He said she looked more mature after one year and I think we know why now. Her missing brother probably kept her worried D:
When she said "I trusted you." I was like "yeah, he told you not to", and then ML said the same thing lol
I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me n-now. Put me in a place that I've never been...now I'm lying on a cool hard ground. Trouble Trouble Trouble
^ song going through FL's mind 🀣
P.S. THIS QUALITY IS KILLING ME!! Hyun Bin is bae after episode 7 ❀️

He must have interacted with Emma since he passed level 5 in Grenada itself!!! They can't use Emma in the game when released..As Emma is Hee Joo who is a living person in Korea!!! That's why game characters are mostly imaginary in general!!! Unless its about famous stars!!!

On Ailee new song..Its not that bad..Its good!!! Sometimes you have to keep hearing a song to like!!! Some just clicks when you hear it first time like Auditory Hallucination and here Little Prince OST!!!

And I won't be surprised if this OST tops the chart..Her song from Goblin "I Will Go To You Like The First Snow" topped the chart in South Korea..While many international fan loved "Stay With Me" and "Beautiful" from the drama!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its MOTA days
Seventh episode, the series skips forward a year, bringing with it a fresh perspective & intriguing direction for good measure. πŸ‘πŸΌ

>> Majority of the episode dives into what Yoo's been doing the past year & how he handled the coding glitch, I almost forgot that Jin Woo took far more central role this episode, all credits to his re-entry..with a walking stick, heavy gait & a far away look in his eyes, 70+ min run time flew by..😳

>> PSH did such a good job showing a conflicted woman, one grappling multiple emotions towards Yoo whom she meets again..
While being anxious, tucking the groceries in refrigerator, drying out her wet hair, she looked like "Mera Piya ghar aaya" types πŸ˜†, in the next shot, when she cracked the mystery behind his intentions, I was like.."Daebak 😲 He Joo is unpredictable !!"

>> Great, the game is engineered with whatever code JW got when he snuck off to Seju's room..
Surprise, Secretary Seo into the Game & can also see..the obvious 'Mr. Cha' who isn't disappearing no matter what..πŸ˜•

>> Wonder how Yoo, upgraded from level 84 to 85 after killing those 3 tutorial attackers..?? When the developers were notified immediately after ZINU appeared, Why aren't they notified when Cha appeared in their office ??

Best lines of the Yoo (as always):
"Which rumour is more popular ??" πŸ˜†
"I might looked cool if I ran over to cover you"
"I told you not to trust me too much, Im not as decent as you think"

Even limping with a stick, I found him Hawwt..πŸ˜›

P.S : Micro transactions through Subway products was a 'Kuch Bhi' moment πŸ˜†
1103978 thumbnail
Watching Ep 8 right now .. ..Can't wait to see what more is going to unfold today!
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

On episode 7..I liked it..But I did feel sleepy a bit..May be since they establishing the Seoul shift!!!

Three things surprised me..One is Hyung Seok didn't disappear...He keeps appearing daily..No matter how many times Jin Woo kills him in the game..Wish he soon find out the reason..Otherwise he can't release the game..

Second one is Jin Woo's secretary Jeong Hun too can see Hyung Seok in the game..Even in that state Jin Woo realized how defeating Hyung Seok earns him parts,etc..So its not his illusion!!!
Third one is..Hee Joo knows its Jin Woo sending mails to her from his brother account pretending him!!! He underestimated her..Given the age of technology they living in..No one can believe that Se Joo can only mail!!! That too for a year!!!

Sleeeppyyy? 😲😲
I couldn't even blink! In case I missed a line.
Mr. Cha has become an exclusive enemy for the ML πŸ˜† And I expect the secretary to become an ally with the ML so maybe he can see the dead man walking too. But those are just theories, IDK whats going on lol

Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

He must have interacted with Emma since he passed level 5 in Grenada itself!!! They can't use Emma in the game when released..As Emma is Hee Joo who is a living person in Korea!!! That's why game characters are mostly imaginary in general!!! Unless its about famous stars!!!

On Ailee new song..Its not that bad..Its good!!! Sometimes you have to keep hearing a song to like!!! Some just clicks when you hear it first time like Auditory Hallucination and here Little Prince OST!!!

And I won't be surprised if this OST tops the chart..Her song from Goblin "I Will Go To You Like The First Snow" topped the chart in South Korea..While many international fan loved "Stay With Me" and "Beautiful" from the drama!!!

I know the song is becoming really popular right now. People are going gaga over it. I don't find the appeal at all. The lyrics are too cheesy D: But yeah you are absolutely right, some songs have to be heard quite a few times before they click πŸ˜†

Oh I was wondering why people were going "if she's singing, the show is great" all over the twitter! I see it's a Goblin reason πŸ˜†
About Emma, I feel like the ML never got an opportunity to talk to Emma even after reaching level five. If he still had, then I want a flashback!
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Its MOTA days

Seventh episode, the series skips forward a year, bringing with it a fresh perspective & intriguing direction for good measure. πŸ‘πŸΌ

>> Majority of the episode dives into what Yoo's been doing the past year & how he handled the coding glitch, I almost forgot that Jin Woo took far more central role this episode, all credits to his re-entry..with a walking stick, heavy gait & a far away look in his eyes, 70+ min run time flew by..😳

>> PSH did such a good job showing a conflicted woman, one grappling multiple emotions towards Yoo whom she meets again..
While being anxious, tucking the groceries in refrigerator, drying out her wet hair, she looked like "Mera Piya ghar aaya" types πŸ˜†, in the next shot, when she cracked the mystery behind his intentions, I was like.."Daebak 😲 He Joo is unpredictable !!"

>> Great, the game is engineered with whatever code JW got when he snuck off to Seju's room..
Surprise, Secretary Seo into the Game & can also see..the obvious 'Mr. Cha' who isn't disappearing no matter what..πŸ˜•

>> Wonder how Yoo, upgraded from level 84 to 85 after killing those 3 tutorial attackers..?? When the developers were notified immediately after ZINU appeared, Why aren't they notified when Cha appeared in their office ??

Best lines of the Yoo (as always):
"Which rumour is more popular ??" πŸ˜†
"I might looked cool if I ran over to cover you"
"I told you not to trust me too much, Im not as decent as you think"

Even limping with a stick, I found him Hawwt..πŸ˜›

P.S : Micro transactions through Subway products was a 'Kuch Bhi' moment πŸ˜†

TBH I don't mind ML taking majority of the episode in freaking every episode. The game kinda revolves around him atm. It's like we get to see so many things happening when ML is around. From horror of rain and music, to romance with FL. Its all around him πŸ˜† And he's not even a character who makes so many idiotic mistakes to make you all frustrated. On the contrary actually.
@bold samee... Bae had my eyes glued to him ❀️ And the show of course! πŸ˜†
Divya, that whole church scene looked so good on my screen, I couldn't tell if it's the camera or Hyun Bin, or just Netflix doing its magic It looked way more appealing than I would've expected it to. So weirddd O.o lol
I loved those lines! Here are some more I loved from that episode:
"Only three?" "Is it profitable?" - when FL told about selling three guitars until now πŸ˜†
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why isnt it up on netflix yet
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Why isnt it up on netflix yet

Its up for me but I don't have my desired device to watch it in the best quality that can be provided πŸ˜†

So I am just gonna chill around until it the device becomes available 🀣
Tris007 thumbnail
Episode 8 broke my heart, repaired it, made me laugh, made me anxious, made me excited, and made me feel all of that all over again in the preview for next episode.
"Don't you think it's the game that's crazy, not me?"
"I don't know. I missed you."
"A Messenger has arrived from Master."
"Why do you trust me? I'm a fraud apparently."
At the end, It felt like I was watching a movie. Where so much happened and all of it was so so good.
Enough said.

Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail
Did I say, I saw what you did there Yoo Jin-Woo? Sorting out your divorce suddenly hun. I see you man, I see you.
BTW,

These two are the cutest thing ever!
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago