Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

The ending was kinda hard to digest (FL's reaction). I wonder how long the ML was out because of the pills he was taking.

For me its the opposite..Ending was more convincing ⭐️
I would have gone nuts if he is all goody-goody to her inspite of being deranged in his own VR world & his bitchy wife..He just realised he needs someone to stay by his side but do not want it to be He Joo as it may drag her into more difficulties !!

Emo breakdown is PSH forte, hence you might have felt for her 😆
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

For me its the opposite..Ending was more convincing ⭐️
I would have gone nuts if he is all goody-goody to her inspite of being deranged in his own VR world & his bitchy wife..He just realised he needs someone to stay by his side but do not want it to be He Joo as it may drag her into more difficulties !!

Emo breakdown is PSH forte, hence you might have felt for her 😆

I mean I get it~ but the reaction by the FL was kinda extreme. Running to the station and breaking sown on the platform? I thought that should've been explained more. Why did she get attached to him that quickly. How long has she been taking care of him? stuff like that. I mean he's good looking, and the way he looks at her and talks to her has melt lot of hearts, but I guess I needed more.
But then at the same time I like the pace of this show so it's okay?
However I do not like everyone moving back to South Korea!!
I am gonna miss Spain!! :(
ndivyateja thumbnail

I mean I get it~ but the reaction by the FL was kinda extreme. Running to the station and breaking sown on the platform? I thought that should've been explained more. Why did she get attached to him that quickly. How long has she been taking care of him? stuff like that. I mean he's good looking, and the way he looks at her and talks to her has melt lot of hearts, but I guess I needed more.

But then at the same time I like the pace of this show so it's okay?
However I do not like everyone moving back to South Korea!!
I am gonna miss Spain!! :(

Exactly,,Agree with you..!! That's the frustrating part too !! She is too gullible, writers should find more plausible ways to explain her feelings towards Yoo..I know her character is projected as a 'Bechari' for Yoo to tend towards her & keep her as his guardian angel but that character sketch needs to be less dumb. It just keeps giving me anxiety 😕

@Bold
Me too..Granada grew on me
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Exactly,,Agree with you..!! That's the frustrating part too !! She is too gullible, writers should find more plausible ways to explain her feelings towards Yoo..I know her character is projected as a 'Bechari' for Yoo to tend towards her & keep her as his guardian angel but that character sketch needs to be less dumb. It just keeps giving me anxiety 😕

@Bold
Me too..Granada grew on me

Similarly, my thoughts are conflicting between her being bechari or just nice and some more patient with others. On one end, she gets angry at the ML for doing stupid things, and on the other hand she takes shitt from his wife 😕
Why is she behaving like this? I would expect her to become hard as she's the one who had been trying to keep her family alive for so many years, but to me it looks like it has made her more tolerant to BS. Now that I think about it, it is possible she has met such people in the past and did what she had to to survive~
I mean yeah whatever. We just need more explanation that's it. lol
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally they going back to Korea..Its good more game character will show up or else it became monotonous..And finally Hyung Jeaok has gone for good..With him reappearing again and again after killed many times in the game I thought it must be some game error!!! Seems Jin-woo only has to appeal emotionally!!!

On Hee-Joo falling for Jin-woo..I think she started having some feelings..Its too soon to say its love..And lets not forget kdrama has only 16 episodes..Already 6 episodes over..So they have to start the love angle soon!!!
1103978 thumbnail

Similarly, my thoughts are conflicting between her being bechari or just nice and some more patient with others. On one end, she gets angry at the ML for doing stupid things, and on the other hand she takes shitt from his wife 😕

Why is she behaving like this? I would expect her to become hard as she's the one who had been trying to keep her family alive for so many years, but to me it looks like it has made her more tolerant to BS. Now that I think about it, it is possible she has met such people in the past and did what she had to to survive~
I mean yeah whatever. We just need more explanation that's it. lol

I hate when FL take on the abuses esp when it comes to bitchy women around ML's ... how hard is it to slap them or kick them back ... 😡 .. Even in Fast and Furies same happens .. I understand "power play" makes the difference .. but even if there is someone super powerful there's no need to take any abuse! ... And esp here when actress wife has nothing on FL .. why keep quiet .. I would have slapped her so hard .. 😆

As for her running to the station... I think it's more becoz she has started to "care" for ML a bit ... at the same time if someone you nurse and get close all of a sudden decides to leave without any "notice" plus when he hasn't recovered yet, it makes things puzzling ... so the reason she rushed off to the station seemed more of a "shock" from just hearing ML is leaving ... it's not really about love or care but a "shock gesture" IYKWIM .. 😆
ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

As for her running to the station... I think it's more becoz she has started to "care" for ML a bit ... at the same time if someone you nurse and get close all of a sudden decides to leave without any "notice" plus when he hasn't recovered yet, it makes things puzzling ... so the reason she rushed off to the station seemed more of a "shock" from just hearing ML is leaving ... it's not really about love or care but a "shock gesture" IYKWIM .. 😆

I love this explanation 👍🏼 Shock Gesture sounds correct !!

Btw, Gold matched ur username more 😃
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I hate when FL take on the abuses esp when it comes to bitchy women around ML's ... how hard is it to slap them or kick them back ... 😡 .. Even in Fast and Furies same happens .. I understand "power play" makes the difference .. but even if there is someone super powerful there's no need to take any abuse! ... And esp here when actress wife has nothing on FL .. why keep quiet .. I would have slapped her so hard .. 😆

You pretty much summed it up😆
What on earth is this IYKWIM??? Jeez rofl
ndivyateja thumbnail

You pretty much summed it up 😆

What on earth is this IYKWIM??? Jeez rofl

Tris,
If you know what I mean 😆
1103978 thumbnail