Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

[SPOILERS]

The show is getting more and more gory and serious .. 😳 ... The killer looks scary with his "stern face"! ... The ML knows how to tackle the duels now .. let's see where the show goes!
@Tris ... actress wife of his is a bitch .. she should have been thrown from 6th floor instead .. 😆 .. poor guy so unlucky with his marriages... for him third time will be charm!...😆
I am liking male and female lead chemistry .. it's getting better and better! .. I hope the brother isn't dead and only lost in the game.. 😭
Little sister bit was hysterical ... her Unnie falling in love in 2 days .. 🤣

Damn, I was thinking the same thing!! That dead guy looks so stern with that face. I am surprised the actor could hold onto the same look in every duel. 👏 A lot of actors can't do that from what I've seen.
@bold omg I know right 🤣 When she told her older sis how ML wasn't into dating atm, FL looked at her so confused O.o 🤣
I am loving their chemistry too! Have you noticed the look the ML give to the FL? 😆
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Damn, I was thinking the same thing!! That dead guy looks so stern with that face. I am surprised the actor could hold onto the same look in every duel. 👏 A lot of actors can't do that from what I've seen.

@bold omg I know right 🤣 When she told her older sis how ML wasn't into dating atm, FL looked at her so confused O.o 🤣
I am loving their chemistry too! Have you noticed the look the ML give to the FL? 😆

During the hospital scene when he was in the bed and she walks in?! ... 😆 .. He's a hottie with his cute little dimples... <3 ... No wonder Unnie fall for him in 2 days ... 🤣]] ...Have you seen any other show with him in it?
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
On episode 5 Jung Hee-Joo sister Min Joo was hilarious..But great Jin Woo corrected it!!! Didn't encourage her!!! It seems the game world took over for the players..No wonder Jin Woo thinks he became crazy..Love that rain hug scene..Hee Joo became sort of protector..The whole episode was filled with tension!!! Emma must play a crucial role!!! The ending scene when Se-joo was lying down in the platform..Damn!!! Didn't expect it!!! Wish Jin Woo revisit the place..He might get some clue as Se-joo must be still there..

And seems Professor Cha will start to lose the trust on Jin Woo especially when he apologized!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

During the hospital scene when he was in the bed and she walks in?! ... 😆 .. He's a hottie with his cute little dimples... <3 ... No wonder Unnie fall for him in 2 days ... 🤣]] ...Have you seen any other show with him in it?

I have seen Hyun Bin's Secret Garden..Love it so much!!! But Hyde, Jekyll and Me was such a disappointment..Left it in the middle!!!
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

I have seen Hyun Bin's Secret Garden..Love it so much!!! But Hyde, Jekyll and Me was such a disappointment..Left it in the middle!!!

I haven't seen Secret Garden .. will keep that in my list since I have been hearing about it for a while now! ... As for later, HJ&M ... same ... I watched that after KMHM since they shared similar theme .. but it was so boring! ... I usually don't leave shows midway.. so I did finish it but after FFing a lot of it! .. Hyun Bin was such a waste in that show .. plus FL was extremely irritating with her rants.. another one of annoying FLs!
poo_j thumbnail

I haven't seen Secret Garden .. will keep that in my list since I have been hearing about it for a while now! ... As for later, HJ&M ... same ... I watched that after KMHM since they shared similar theme .. but it was so boring! ... I usually don't leave shows midway.. so I did finish it but after FFing a lot of it! .. Hyun Bin was such a waste in that show .. plus FL was extremely irritating with her rants.. another one of annoying FLs!

I loved Secret Garden..Many love and few dislike it too..HJ&M..I hated everything about it..lol Given I love both leads!!! Had high expectation as Hyun Bin returned to drama after Secret Garden..But it turned out bleh!!!
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love how this show is balancing out its high stakes with unexpected comedy..😆 That little sista, Min Joo, was super cool..😆 He Ju always surprises Yoo jin with her abrupt anger 😆
Tbh, I totally missed Chanyeol's backstory & PSH in the initial episodes, but after watching epi 5 & the epi 6 preview I am more at ease now..When Yoo jin said "Did he die in the train itself", I was on the verge of tears..😭 Still wondered why his body was never found like the duel, which infers, he probably got lost in VR 🤓
Coming to FL, her scenes looked tailored in between, technically need of her ended with the contract !! In the preview she says "Lets undo the contract", does that mean she smells something fishy & plans to crack the weirdness happening..Im intrigued
ndivyateja thumbnail
Epi 6...Finally got my dosage of PSH..❤️ Damn that man, he looked extra hot in white
His one liners totally stood out.."You could easily become a Rapper" 😆 , "I would have answered I killed him, but no one dared to ask"..IM SOLD !!
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
The best scene of episode 6 🤣

The ending was kinda hard to digest (FL's reaction). I wonder how long the ML was out because of the pills he was taking.
ndivyateja thumbnail

Min Joo..Hands down she is the most righteous person in Joo's Family 😆
Edited by ndivyateja - 5 years ago