Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poo_j

True..Even daily kdrama has such ending..I have seen one..Sweet Enemy!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I meant about 3rd episode ending!!! That has to be the shocker of all!!! I watch shows while on air..I watched 3rd episode at 12.20 am to 1.30 am..Boyfriend and Memories Of The Alhambra are subbed quickly!!!

Oh I definitely meant episode 3 too! That ending had me going wide eyed. πŸ˜†
You have access to the live TV channels ? :o Cool!
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

[SPOILERS]

Oh yeah ... 3rd episode a most definite cliff hanger! waiting for today's episode.. I knew something majorly wrong has to happen with such realistic game version of the world! ... Either game glitch or someone is killing in the garbs of the game!

I like the chemistry between ML and FL .. they look good together .. I am sure they'll get better! ... only thing is why did they have to tag him with a baggage of two wives .. why not just keep him "single"?! ..πŸ˜† .. unless there's a story behind them too!

IDK I feel like the twice divorce part kinda telling about his personality. Like he's not good with keeping relationships or something. I find the divorcee part kinda cool actually. It's different than single which is usually the case, or married, or once divorced. Huh we have two divorces! 😎🀣
BUT at the same time... remember in Ep 2 when he was talking to his ex wife, he said his purpose was to shock by the second divorce. So it could mean that he's doing the divorce for publicity ~
Maybe not though. But yeah, whatever. lol
I think the aspect is kinda cool though. More real. Coz not everyone's perfect with keeping relationships. Especially the rich and the busy ones. Lot of them are more divorced too!
Tris007 thumbnail
Ending of episode 4 shook me! Things have started to turn damn serious.
The short snippet for the next episode..!!.. would he enter the room? :OOO
SPOILER:
FL couldn't hear the music!! Omg why is he hearing music?? I wonder if he has his eye lenses on?
I felt like the two worlds just merged in for the ML... :[
Well, that is one hella scary world to live in.
That's probably what happened to the brother too... well what happened to him? Is he dead- dead?
IDK what on earth is going on, but I am loving this mystery damn it!! It has gotten me HOOKED!
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Started watching.
LOVED the first epi.
Definitely my type of show!
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tris007

Oh I definitely meant episode 3 too! That ending had me going wide eyed. πŸ˜†

You have access to the live TV channels ? :o Cool!

No..They upload the subs quickly in myasian site!!! Or just get subs from subscene site and sync it with raw episodes..Tho many watch it streaming live!!! I never tried it tho!!!
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail

Ending of episode 4 shook me! Things have started to turn damn serious.

The short snippet for the next episode..!!.. would he enter the room? :OOO
SPOILER:
FL couldn't hear the music!! Omg why is he hearing music?? I wonder if he has his eye lenses on?
I felt like the two worlds just merged in for the ML... :[
Well, that is one hella scary world to live in.
That's probably what happened to the brother too... well what happened to him? Is he dead- dead?
IDK what on earth is going on, but I am loving this mystery damn it!! It has gotten me HOOKED!

Seems so..The game and real world is merged..Just like in W!!! I thought even Jin-woo dead like Hyjung-seok in the end of 4th episode and be back as NPC..But thankfully he is alive from preview..
Edited by poo_j - 5 years ago
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Started watching.

LOVED the first epi.
Definitely my type of show!

I am glad you finally started watching this show. I am proud to say it keeps getting better and better πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tris007 thumbnail

No..They upload the subs quickly in myasian site!!! Or just get subs from subscene site and sync it with raw episodes..Tho many watch it streaming live!!! I never tried it tho!!!

Oh that's cool! I didn't know that. Where do people watch it live from? :o I wanna watch Korean ads too 🀣
Iam just super glad this show is on Netflix! The quality and accessibility to the episodes are so much better⭐️
Tris007 thumbnail

Seems so..The game and real world is merged..Just like in W!!! I thought even Jin-woo dead like Hyjung-seok in the end of 4th episode and be back as NPC..But thankfully he is alive from preview..

W was kinda different. Those people were a lot more nicer but it was weird to how their world existed lol
This one is virtual and you got access to this world by lenses however now merging part has made it challenging and I think you right, a little like W too.
Omg dead ML becoming part of the game would've been so weird O.o I am glad he's alive lol
poo_j thumbnail

Oh that's cool! I didn't know that. Where do people watch it live from? :o I wanna watch Korean ads too 🀣
Iam just super glad this show is on Netflix! The quality and accessibility to the episodes are so much better⭐️

Don't know..As I haven't tried it..Ya..Netflix is better..I don't have it..So had to rely on these!!!