Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Enigma24

yeah๐Ÿ˜†saw a couple of Photoshoots of normal people not celebs.. Following this๐Ÿ˜†

But deepika and ranveer always held hands right even when they weren't posing.. That makes them natural๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have seen a celeb couple doing it though. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow. People really are copying their look and pose.
Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 55sasa55

I have seen a celeb couple doing it though. ๐Ÿ˜‰

its okay, lets not discuss it here... after all we cannot put a patent on hand holding
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I can see Baba being her elder bro now.
Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
From Deepika's Forbes interview
"Ranveer isn't the kind of person who understands what going through depression feels like. But what made me feel comfortable is being vulnerable in front of him without the fear of being judged, which was a great support" - Deepika Padukone
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

From Deepika's Forbes interview

"Ranveer isn't the kind of person who understands what going through depression feels like. But what made me feel comfortable is being vulnerable in front of him without the fear of being judged, which was a great support" - Deepika Padukone

Tbh it's true. I think for people with no depression(clinically diagnosed ones) they can never relate to what people who are clinically depressed do and think. People judge me for talking to fishes but to me they are therapeutic. Ranveer can't empathise on her fully cos he may not know what's depression. But love and support can help her much more.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 55sasa55

Tbh it's true. I think for people with no depression(clinically diagnosed ones) they can never relate to what people who are clinically depressed do and think. People judge me for talking to fishes but to me they are therapeutic. Ranveer can't empathise on her fully cos he may not know what's depression. But love and support can help her much more.

i agree, i dont think anyone can fully understand depression unless they hav suffered from it, its a feeling that is difficult to describe and u have to feel it to truly know wat it is, the fact that ranveer made her feel comfortable to be vulnerable in front of him is the best support he cud give to her, the biggest thing a person who is going though depression needs is for people to allow them to just be vulnerable and not feel embarrassed or ashamed about it
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou maria and eggon_snow for the wonderful work you have done on these deepveer wedding threads! we really appreciate all the hard work you put in, and thankyou to cutipierani and Legolas aswell for posting so many pics :) thankyou to everyone for contributing to the threads ๐Ÿ˜Š it has been so much fun celebrating deepveer with all of the members on the threads ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zara321

thankyou maria and eggon_snow for the wonderful work you have done on these deepveer wedding threads! we really appreciate all the hard work you put in, and thankyou to cutipierani and Legolas aswell for posting so many pics :) thankyou to everyone for contributing to the threads ๐Ÿ˜Š it has been so much fun celebrating deepveer with all of the members on the threads ๐Ÿ˜Š

Agreed! This past two weeks has been so much fun and I used to look forward to come to this thread everyday thanks to you guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ and to all who updated this thread without fail everyday โค๏ธ Hope even in future we get many more such moments to celebrate! Till then phir milenge chalte chalte๐Ÿค—
707793 thumbnail
Not related to marriage or reception