Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

Ranveer Singh dancing on Gallan Goodiyan at his own wedding party. That's it. My prayers have been answered!!!!!

😆 so cute.
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Aww this is so heart-warming❤️
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 55sasa55

Urghhh I missed the party!! Sorry guys was out watching 2.0 and busy preparing for my friend's baby shower. First of Veer looked good as always! I mean he has been literally stealing show from day one! But today he let his wife steal the show. DP for a change looked much much better! The dress suited her alot plus thank God no chipku bun. Didn't like the make up though, it was too much and clashing with details of her dress. Nevertheless she did better this time. Those pics screamed royal to me even though they were dressed in Western. And my my what a huge turnout! Kat was the biggest surprise for me. Sometimes its better to let go and forgive people and move on. I think coming out of depression, it was necessary for DP to let go of her past grudges. Glad Veer happened to her at the right time and it made it easier for her to forgive and let go. Glad she invited Kat and even more happier Kat came. Both have showed much maturity in this. Kudos to them for that. Another surprise was Shweta hugging Ash. Hahaha for all the cold vibes they shared so far, I guess no one knew that coming. SRK looked good for a change too, cleaned up so well and rocked that tux! Salman and Aamir should have come too, disappointed with their no show. Biggest disappointment for me was Shahid's no show. Like dude?! I know u guys have issues but don't be so petty this way? Veer came to your reception, you could have just made time and arrived with your wife? Glad some people chose to stay away. The last thing a bridal couple would want is fake blessings.

And so with that comes to an end to this entire celebration. I havent gotten the time to say before, I want to thank every one of you for sharing the pictures and videos and links for these two weeks! Can't believe this has come to an end. It was a great two weeks with all of u. I enjoyed it alot as well. Now I have two memorable wedding that I'll rmb thanks to forum. My hugs to everyone for withstanding all the negativity during this two weeks. It has taught me that no one is right or wrong in this. Everyone claiming that DP Deepveer fans to be the worst, they were no different than you guys. They stirred the same shit too, they said the same mean stuff too. No one is better person here, no one is better fandom here. Thank u for warmly welcoming me here especially to Zara and Anjs. Cricketfan, dear I'm your fan now! Your comments were my most favourite! To Maria, thank you so much for collating all the pictures on first page. Your efforts are much appreciated. To Nishita, till we bump into another wedding we both like(mostly Varun wedding I guess). I was little disappointed that some Veer fans couldn't join us in the thread but that's okay. Maybe they were busy. Group hugs guys! Till we meet again in another celebration, hopefully when Deepveer gives us news that they are going to be parents!

Edited all the typos sorry guys I'm rushing to grandma place to bring her to appointment.

shahid has no issues his wife and brother went, probably shooting, and I think in delhi. if he had issues mira rajput wouldn't show up and that too alone
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nonam

shahid has no issues his wife and brother went, probably shooting, and I think in delhi. if he had issues mira rajput wouldn't show up and that too alone

Mira and Ishaan appearance shows they were invited. SRK was shooting too but he made it to the reception. If he wanted to come he would made plans for it. It's okay he is still my fav but I accept my favs aren't friends. Haiz! I was hoping for a picture but alas!
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 55sasa55

Mira and Ishaan appearance shows they were invited. SRK was shooting too but he made it to the reception. If he wanted to come he would made plans for it. It's okay he is still my fav but I accept my favs aren't friends. Haiz! I was hoping for a picture but alas!

shahid i think was genuinely busy. The equation srk has with deepika and ranveer is very special and with shahid it is strictly professional. I dont like shahid but meera turning up alone itself is proof that the reception mattered to shahid and his family. I rarely see meera attend industry parties without shahid so i think if meera is comfortable enough to attend without him, all is well between dp rs and shahid.😛
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now the DeepVeer wedding festivities has come to an end let me jot down the surprise factors of the reception which was one of the biggest bollywood mass gathering of present time.
1. Duggu... I know he shares best relationship with Ranveer but it was a huge shock for me.. Pleasant shock.🥳
2. Katrina.. Another massive one. Almost at par with HR.👏
3. Anushka as well that too without Virat.👍🏼
4. Shweta and Ash hugging out in the dance floor.🤗
5. Grumpy Jaya rocking the dance floor with massive smile
6. Dhoni turning up along with Sachin❤️
7. Salman's entire family turning up witjout having any equation to DeepVeer👏

This wedding party ended with a super high note..now time to move on their movies againa.. See u guys there 🤗

1146481 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

Now the DeepVeer wedding festivities has come to an end let me jot down the surprise factors of the reception which was one of the biggest bollywood mass gathering of present time.
1. Duggu... I know he shares best relationship with Ranveer but it was a huge shock for me.. Pleasant shock.🥳

This wedding party ended with a super high note..now time to move on their movies againa.. See u guys there 🤗

Same here. I never expected Hrithik to make it as he has avoided every single event or parties. So, him walking in was the Biggest surprise. Maybe it was a last minute decision as he wore Semi-Formals and yet looked so Hot :)
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

True that..

the party was very well organised everyone was having fun.

Also was nice to see the yesteryear actresses there
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shatrughan SinhaVerified account @ShatruganSinha
FollowFollow @ShatruganSinha
More

Splendid, grand & star studded celebration of the gorgeous, much loved & truly made for each other couple @deepikapadukone & @RanveerOffical. A delight to see the film fraternity along with many eminent & distinguished people grace the occasion to wish #DeepVeer #DeepVeerWedding

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww!! The past two weeks have been a festival of sort to all the DeepVeer fans and their respective fans. And I love that Deepika and Ranveer were kind enough to share their special moments with fans and well-wishers. Frankly I was expecting two pictures and nothing more as I'm aware of how private they are. Was pleasantly surprised that they shared pictures and special moments with us. Also so glad they finally gave a small glimpse to their beautiful relationship they gaurded and protected for six years. I personally known a couple of people who finally saw the genuine love they share.

It was fun sharing and talking about DeepVeer with all you guys. Thank you guys. ❤️
Edited by Melissaa - 5 years ago