Users

Frequent Posters

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Deepu having a blast

The Bachchans

Ash and Shweta definately had some kind of issue but I'm glad to see like any family they've gotten passed it
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Oh wow...Great to see Shweta, Jaya and Aishwarya cordial with each other...now that is some sight !! 😆
246851 thumbnail
Extra props to every male nit wearing suit and trying a little harder and wearing something Indian, special props to rahul Bose wearing dhoti.
My prt peeve all guys wearing suits while their wives wearing saree.

Deepikas dress looks such an indo western mix in that color. Ranveer could have twinned and worn red shirt.
1017676 thumbnail

[Print] BRING ON THE NIGHT... The pyaar-vyaar, gaana-khana and who's who that made Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's Saturday night party an eye catcher (Mumbai Mirror) #DeepVeerReception

1017676 thumbnail

[Print] DP-Ranveer's power-packed celebrations - DNA #DeepVeerReception

4:40 PM - 2 Dec 2018

Yeh Laal Ishq - Bombay Times #DeepVeerReception

0 replies4 retweets9 likes
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Urghhh I missed the party!! Sorry guys was out watching 2.0 and busy preparing for my friend's baby shower. First of Veer looked good as always! I mean he has been literally stealing show from day one! But today he let his wife steal the show. DP for a change looked much much better! The dress suited her alot plus thank God no chipku bun. Didn't like the make up though, it was too much and clashing with details of her dress. Nevertheless she did better this time. Those pics screamed royal to me even though they were dressed in Western. And my my what a huge turnout! Kat was the biggest surprise for me. Sometimes its better to let go and forgive people and move on. I think coming out of depression, it was necessary for DP to let go of her past grudges. Glad Veer happened to her at the right time and it made it easier for her to forgive and let go. Glad she invited Kat and even more happier Kat came. Both have showed much maturity in this. Kudos to them for that. Another surprise was Shweta hugging Ash. Hahaha for all the cold vibes they shared so far, I guess no one knew that coming. SRK looked good for a change too, cleaned up so well and rocked that tux! Salman and Aamir should have come too, disappointed with their no show. Biggest disappointment for me was Shahid's no show. Like dude?! I know u guys have issues but don't be so petty this way? Veer came to your reception, you could have just made time and arrived with your wife? Glad some people chose to stay away. The last thing a bridal couple would want is fake blessings.

And so with that comes to an end to this entire celebration. I havent gotten the time to say before, I want to thank every one of you for sharing the pictures and videos and links for these two weeks! Can't believe this has come to an end. It was a great two weeks with all of u. I enjoyed it alot as well. Now I have two memorable wedding that I'll rmb thanks to forum. My hugs to everyone for withstanding all the negativity during this two weeks. It has taught me that no one is right or wrong in this. Everyone claiming that DP Deepveer fans to be the worst, they were no different than you guys. They stirred the same shit too, they said the same mean stuff too. No one is better person here, no one is better fandom here. Thank u for warmly welcoming me here especially to Zara and Anjs. Cricketfan, dear I'm your fan now! Your comments were my most favourite! To Maria, thank you so much for collating all the pictures on first page. Your efforts are much appreciated. To Nishita, till we bump into another wedding we both like(mostly Varun wedding I guess). I was little disappointed that some Veer fans couldn't join us in the thread but that's okay. Maybe they were busy. Group hugs guys! Till we meet again in another celebration, hopefully when Deepveer gives us news that they are going to be parents!

Edited all the typos sorry guys I'm rushing to grandma place to bring her to appointment.
Edited by 55sasa55 - 5 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Edited by ani_gr - 5 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 55sasa55

Urghhh I missed the party!! Sorry guys was out watching 2.0 and busy preparing for my friend's baby shower. First of Veer looked good as always! I mean he has been literally stealing show from day one! But today he let his wife steal the show. DP for a change looked much much better! The dress suited her alot plus thank God no chipku bun. Didn't like the make up though, it was too much and clashing with details of her dress. Nevertheless she did better this time. Those pics screamed royal to me even though they were dressed in Western. And my my what a huge turnout! Kat was the biggest surprise for me. Sometimes its better to let go and forgive people and move on. I think coming out of depression, it was necessary for DP to let go of her past grudges. Glad Veer happened to her at the right time and it made it easier for her to forgive and let go. Glad she invited Kat and even more happier Kat came. Both have showed much maturity in this. Kudos to them for that. Another surprise was Shweta hugging Ash. Hahaha for all the cold vibes they shared so far, I guess no one knew that coming. SRK looked good for a change too, cleaned up so well and rocked that tux! Salman and Aamir should have come too, disappointed with their no show. Biggest disappointment for me was Shahid's no show. Like dude?! I know u guys have issues but don't be so petty this way? Veer came to your reception, you could have just made time and arrived with your wife? Glad some people chose to stay away. The last thing a bridal couple would want is fake blessings.

And so with that comes to an end to this entire celebration. I havent gotten the time to say before, I want to thank every one of you for sharing the pictures and videos and links for these two weeks! Can't believe this has come to an end. It was a great two weeks with all of u. I enjoyed it alot as well. Now I have two memorable wedding that I'll rmb thanks to forum. My hugs to everyone for withstanding all the negativity during this two weeks. It has taught me that no one is right or wrong in this. Everyone claiming that DP Deepveer fans to be the worst, they were no different than you guys. They stirred the same shit too, they said the same mean stuff too. No one is better person here, no one is better fandom here. Thank u for warmly welcoming me here especially to Zara and Anjs. Cricketfan, dear I'm your fan now! Your comments were my most favourite! To Maria, thank you so much for collating all the pictures on first page. Your efforts are much appreciated. To Nishita, till we bump into another wedding we both like(mostly Varun wedding I guess). I was little disappointed that some Veer fans couldn't join us in the thread but that's okay. Maybe they were busy. Group hugs guys! Till we meet again in another celebration, hopefully when Deepveer gives us news that they are going to be parents!

Edited all the typos sorry guys I'm rushing to grandma place to bring her to appointment.

Aww... 55sasa55 🤗 It was great chatting with you here and share same pov most of the time , there were only few of us geene chune ladke waale here haha :)) I am sure we will meet soon in other wedding thread here , take care !! ⭐️
Edited by Nishita123 - 5 years ago
707793 thumbnail

Word Count: 1

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

And this is the moment SLB felt life was worth living again. 😆HOLY SHIT. The beauties that defined their eras. So beautiful. These two really deserve to called muses. Wow.

I can't get over this pic. so beautiful❤️