Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Rekha ji and Raveena

1017676 thumbnail
Wow.. Shankar (2.0 director) was there as well? Majority of directors came as well.
In short amount of time these two have garnered so much goodwill. Love it.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Balki was there too

Badhai ho director Amit Sharma and also seen is Rohit Shetty behind..

Ye rohit shetty ke sir pe baal kahaan se aa gaye!?😲
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

These Girls Aish and DP are just❀️
1017676 thumbnail
I have seldom seen Aishwarya,Jaya and Shweta sharing laughter and having overall so much fun. It is nice to see them enjoying. Jaya and Aishwarya were the absolute surprise. Jaya laughing and aishwarya letting loose, only DeepVeer could. πŸ˜†
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Seeing that picture of Shoojit & Ab Sr...I wished Irrfan could've been there as well. DP and Irrfan are genuinely so fond of each other and have this massive respect for each other as actors. I feel gutted he couldn't be there. Would've been such a sweet Piku reunion. :c
Edited by Maharani69 - 5 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

576281 thumbnail
So that's about it for now I guess...Thank you everyone for the wonderful time for the past couple of weeks...And thank you for accepting me who came out of nowhere and gatecrashed the partyπŸ˜†, like your own...You guys are all beautiful people! πŸ€—

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

So that's about it for now I guess...Thank you everyone for the wonderful time for the past couple of weeks...And thank you for accepting me who came out of nowhere and gatecrashed the party πŸ˜†, like your own...You guys are all beautiful people! πŸ€—

CF1, I have enjoyed reading many of your comments - you're witty and not afraid of calling a spade spade (when the need arises πŸ˜†). There's no gatecrashing here πŸ˜ƒ The more the merrier..these past two weeks have been a lot of fun seeing all the pics and comments on DeepVeer's wedding threads.
The Bollywood reception threads have been an absolute blast.
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everytime I see Mr. Prakash Padukone, I can't help but feel DP is so so lucky. Such a humble human being. That pic of him and AB is so nice. I think even DP's loyal haters cant find any fault in him.