Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

No what I kept telling was about how they may indeed be having some differences like people from any other normal household but nothing as disastrous as people kept imagining...Even at my home my brother and I fight like enemies - we even swore(multiple times) to kill each other..πŸ˜†...But at other times we are like each other's shields...Families mein hota hai ye sab...doesn't mean they are going to separate and stop seeing each other's faces...:)

I guess we are all heavily influenced by tv serials. If there is a nanad and a bhabhi they will definitely fight πŸ˜† I have friends who loves their bhabhis more than they love their brothers. I have bhabhis that I barely talk to not because we hate each other or something but mostly because they live abroad and we don't get to talk much. Even though I never understood what could be the problem between Shweta and Aish I also never thought she will be hugging her and dancing at a party. That looks super close. More like Shweta adores her or something.Never thought they will be like that with all those rumours and analysis I read. I guess we do tend to over analyse equations here.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That Deepika fan at the hotel who could not meet Deepika but met baba
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hantel

Isn't that Aish Katty was about to hug? Kjo bhi hai wahan.

i said the same thing, but no one noticed my post 😭

Katrina is on her way to hug Aish...
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wonder how they serve food at these BW events though. I mean people started arriving at around 9pm all the way to 1 am. So then are they all having different courses at the same time? πŸ˜†

I guess the celebs just have some drinks and bite size snacks like finger sandwiches,etc because they all follow some diet and probably have their daily meal and come...though even the thought of having dinner and coming to a wedding... blasphemy! πŸ˜†

Although I would love to be proved wrong incase there are any photos burried deep down of Kat,Anu,DP, Ash, Jaya,etc all standing in a line with their white plates,spoon and napkin; finnicky Anushka going on wiping the plate clean with the napkin, Aish displaying her balancing skills by holding a loaded plate on one hand while wiggling through Kat and reaching out to the kaali dal kept three feet away out of turn pissing Katrina and then suddendly the laddle falls from her hand on the chicken kadhai and the curry splatters all over Jaya making her go...

while Kareena helps DP a serving of kebabs from the 'platter ' kept in front of them while she gatkaloes some tandoori murgi
alcohol se and the guys- AB, Arjun, Sid,Varun,Ayush,Rajkummar,etc all standing on the chaat counter waiting for their serving of dahi bhalla and aloo chaat not knowing that Kjo slyly standing next to them, already camouflaged with the wedding decorations(thanks to his dress and the girgit he is) is sneakily mixing some super spicy masala to their chaats hoping they all throw up (gossip) later on...

while the baccha party- Ishaan,Janhvi,Khushi,Sara,Ananya and the twenty star kids waiting in the wings to debut are fighting over the last piece of choco fudge brownie and are taking turns in putting their tongue out on the chocolate fountain and making a mess at the dessert counter.

while Anil and Ranveer are still dancing to Dhina Dhin Dha unaware that the food is slowly getting over and unke bhagya mein sirf sookhi naan aur jami hui kaali dal likha hai.
Edited by Paachaa - 5 years ago
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

That Deepika fan at the hotel who could not meet Deepika but met baba

Awww this is so sweet...especially because I will never be able to understand these strong feelings a fan can have for a celebrity...But anyway, what I really got from this message is that that our dear 'bindaas- I don't care' Ranveer does indeed care how he looks in the pictures...:)
Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Awww this is so sweet...especially because I will never be able to understand these strong feelings a fan can have for a celebrity...But anyway, what I really got from this message is that that our dear 'bindaas- I don't care' Ranveer does indeed care how he looks in the pictures...:)

He was wearing a bathrobe, she caught him in the gym. She mentioned it yesterday. There was no way he could have clicked that picπŸ˜†

Deepikas fangirl @TiaRaheja
More

I MET RANVEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE was in his bathrob at the gym so no pics BUT HE HUGGED MEEE!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S THE SWEETESTTT!!!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE THISSS!!!!!! I'M LITERALLY IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Direct message
Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paachaa

I guess the celebs just have some drinks and bite size snacks like finger sandwiches,etc because they all follow some diet and probably have their daily meal and come...though even the thought of having dinner and coming to a wedding... blasphemy! πŸ˜†

Although I would love to be proved wrong incase there are any photos burried deep down of Kat,Anu,DP, Ash, Jaya,etc all standing in a line with their white plates,spoon and napkin; finnicky Anushka going on wiping the plate clean with the napkin, Aish displaying her balancing skills by holding a loaded plate on one hand while wiggling through Kat and reaching out to the kaali dal kept three feet away out of turn pissing Katrina and then suddendly the laddle falls from her hand on the chicken kadhai and the curry splatters all over Jaya making her go...

while Kareena helps DP a serving of kebabs from the 'platter ' kept in front of them while she gatkaloes some tandoori murgi
alcohol se and the guys- AB, Arjun, Sid,Varun,Ayush,Rajkummar,etc all standing on the chaat counter waiting for their serving of dahi bhalla and aloo chaat not knowing that Kjo slyly standing next to them, already camouflaged with the wedding decorations(thanks to his dress and the girgit he is) is sneakily mixing some super spicy masala to their chaats hoping they all throw up (gossip) later on...

while the baccha party- Ishaan,Janhvi,Khushi,Sara,Ananya and the twenty star kids waiting in the wings to debut are fighting over the last piece of choco fudge brownie and are taking turns in putting their tongue out on the chocolate fountain and making a mess at the dessert counter.

while Anil and Ranveer are still dancing to Dhina Dhin Dha unaware that the food is slowly getting over and unke bhagya mein sirf sookhi naan aur jami hui kaali dal likha hai.

hahaha...Maza agaya padh ke...πŸ˜†

Indeed do they all stand in line with their disposable plates and paper napkins or do they get food served to them on the tables?Hard to imagine them standing in the lines for the food...πŸ˜†
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

He was wearing a bathrobe, she caught him in the gym. She mentioned it yesterday. There was no way he could have clicked that picπŸ˜†

Deepikas fangirl @TiaRaheja
More

I MET RANVEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE was in his bathrob at the gym so no pics BUT HE HUGGED MEEE!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S THE SWEETESTTT!!!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE THISSS!!!!!! I'M LITERALLY IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Direct message

That makes sense...πŸ˜†
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Inside videos, food being served in the first oneπŸ˜†
Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Malpua

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AB Sr still checking out Piku's butt?

Dunno why your post made me think Big B was slowly saying "Pika Pika" while staring at her butt.