Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

I think sonam's almost all the bw was there bt that was diff she was bw family here both outsiders they have Deffo earned name ...specially veeru <3

The 2 cant be compared. Sonam's family belonged to this world. These two didn't. They earned this with sheer hard work and goodness. This is insanely crazy!
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Paachaa

Shaayad tum log khud ke shaadi mein apne husband ko dekhkar utna khush na ho jitna ki deepika ki shaadi mein SRK ko dekhkar.πŸ˜›

True for me. I was getting depressed turning the pages without seeing my love. SRK is just pure ❀️ I'm so happy he showed up. ⭐️
576281 thumbnail

Shaayad tum log khud ke shaadi mein apne husband ko dekhkar utna khush na ho jitna ki deepika ki shaadi mein SRK ko dekhkar.πŸ˜›

Speakng for myself- I think his presence adds so much charm to any party and knowing that he is the first person who believed in DP and kinda her lucky charm, I kinda knew that he would be there...For a good measure I even tried to bribe him with some promotion for his upcoming release...I know that's not true, and he doesn't need any reason to be at that party...πŸ˜†
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shaayad tum log khud ke shaadi mein apne husband ko dekhkar utna khush na ho jitna ki deepika ki shaadi mein SRK ko dekhkar. πŸ˜›

Thik kathaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

This is probably the biggest turnout in a long time. I don't remember the last time so many celebs attended a reception. Only Salman is left now.

And all this for two outsiders! Speaks volumes about the goodwill they have earned over the years. People love them. And so happy Salman didn't/won't attend. πŸ˜†
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SRK attending has made this perfect.

Idk, I have never even been able to enjoy watching award shows if SRK isn't there πŸ˜†
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 5 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Word Count: 0

576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

SRK attending has made this perfect.

Idk, I have never even been able to enjoy watching award shows if SRK isn't there πŸ˜†

True that! He is literally the jaan of any event! ⭐️
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Word Count: 0

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4