Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Colors is overdosing on supernatural because it thinks it's the genre that works now. But not every supernatural show will work. I think it's true that Colors is really in a huge financial crisis and this is their last bid at saving their channel... But how stupid of them to overdose audience on supernatural and expect them to lap up anything that had that element alone?! 

It will drive audience to fatigue. 

Personally, I don't care about colors, I just want them to stay n not shut shop till Naagin 3 runs it's due course ðŸ˜†
And, I hope the audience fatigue at colors n supernatural won't reflect on N3. 

In short, BAD MOVE by Colors and they are sabotaging themselves. 
Edited by crusty - 5 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@crusty i really hope they don't mess with naagin, its the only show thats keeping them going
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waise in tonight's episode, during this scene what do you guys think would Mahir ji be doing? Bonding with Bela's fake papa or secretly staring at his wife😉

crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

@crusty i really hope they don't mess with naagin, its the only show thats keeping them going

They tried and got a resounding slap from TRP audience. ðŸ˜†

Now seems reigns are bit back in creatives' hands. 

Anyway, channel can't run on weekend show alone. It needs dailies to perform well for revenue. So, they'll obsess over and mess up their daily shows. If they had learnt any lesson from BP n Silsila, they'd let Production houses deal with their story n shows and stop trying to use shows to propagate their personal agendas - EMA justification, third angles etc

There was this show on Sab Tv called "TV, Biwi aur Main", the protagonist is a TV producer, if you watch an epi or two of it, you'll know how TV industry functions and how Channels interfere in shows & ruin any chance at originality or creativity.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aaj aur kal yelog naagin mein bhi tantra aur sitaara promote karenge.😆
Likh kelelo
Stree movie ke time jaise waste kiya tha episode.They know sabse jyaada log naagin dekhte hai.To promotions bhi idhar hi.
But I hope jyaada naa ho. Last time bahut boring ho gayaa the episode🥱🥱
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Aaj aur kal yelog naagin mein bhi tantra aur sitaara promote karenge.😆

Likh kelelo
Stree movie ke time jaise waste kiya tha episode.They know sabse jyaada log naagin dekhte hai.To promotions bhi idhar hi.
But I hope jyaada naa ho. Last time bahut boring ho gayaa the episode🥱🥱

Was 'Stree' satellite rights bought by viacom18? Or are they media partners for the movie? Must be either of them. That's why it was promoted like that... 

And Laila-Majnu is EK's own movie. So they promoted it so vigorously.

They'll waste 5 minutes max on Tantra and Sitara, usse zyaada nahi... They'll show Sehgal's very excited to switch on TV to watch Sitara and Bultu 'scared' of Tantra... aisa kuch lame scenes dalenge😆 EK isse zyaada allow nahi karegi... Waise hi Shakti Vs KZK2 competition chal raha hai ðŸ˜†
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Positive character like really 😡
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

No promotions of naagin by rangu today
crusty thumbnail

Chuhi pe ye crown suit hi nahi karta... 

She literally emotionally blackmailed for the throne. These are earned by merit. At least Vikku is more qualified for the throne, he played politics as they usually do for power. But chuhi? Nothing. Nada.Zilch. She'll be overthrown in a day by Vyom... tab akal aayegi isko ...

@Amy: Colors has got new babies to look after now ðŸ˜† N3 is back to 4+ tho why bother promoting? Waise hi show No.1 chalega ðŸ˜†