Behir OS:- PLATFORM NO. 5

Isha_201 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is the first time I am writing a Behir OS. I am a regular visiter over here in this forum but I am a silent member so here is my first attempt. I hope everyone will like it.

Bela was frustrated,irritated and angry. Why ?
Because her fiance is over protective and over controlling. He is dominant,controlling and a shrewd businessman . Many girls fall for him but his fiance do not spare a glance at them.
His fiance.
Bela smiled thinking of him. It was a arrange marriage but she is happy with it. It seems quite odd right,Bela Sharma a middle class girl , a high school teacher marrying the son of a rich industrialist but this is the reality. He fell for her when he saw her at a charitable event and that is when he decided to marry her. He loves her but does she?
She only like him.
Just like there is a thin line between Love and Hate,there is also a thin line between Love and like but there is a big difference between them.
Bela again frowned thinking about his behavior.
"Why he has to be so possessive?",Bela mumbled.
She packed her bags and smiled looking at her luggage.
"Finally,going for the trip I wanted."
Bela's phone vibrated and she saw her fiance messaging her.

Bela,I assume that you have packed all the necessary items for your trip. Stay safe Bela and come back soon.

Bela couldn't help but smile at the message. How much he will care for her but still she is not able to love him. With these thoughts,Bela drifted to sleep.
The next morning she was excited about her trip Jammu and she got ready thinking about her trip. Soon,she did her morning routine and then dressed up in her black jeans and pale green shirt.She put on some makeup,tied her hair in a ponytail and looked at herself in the mirror,after satisfied with her look,she took a cab and went towards railway station.

she went inside the railway station,inquired about her train and on which platform it was coming and then,she took her bags and went to platform no. 5.She dialed Vish's number and within few minutes Vish arrived with Annu, Aditya alias Adi and Ajitabh. Vish and Ajitabh were engaged and Annu Adi were dating,so technically,Bela was only the single person over there. Soon,Bela felt a hand on her waist. Turning,she found her fiance. Smiling at her,with love in his eyes. Bela smiled back and looked at him.
"You are looking gorgeous Bela",his fiance said.
"Umm..thanks. you are also as usual looking great", Bela replied meekly.
Hearing Bela's reply his fiance laughed.
"Oh Bela, you will always be this shy? Hmm?"

Vishakha squealed seeing him and hugged him.
"Hey Jeeju, what's up?",she asked enthusiastically.
"Hey Vish,I am good. I hope you are ready for your trip?"
"Yup,we all are. But you should also come", Vishakha said him.
"Not this time Vish, next time soon. I have many meetings lined up so.."

Soon,the train arrived and they all went towards train. Bela was about to go when he held her hand and made her turned towards him.
He kissed her forehead and placed his left hand on her cheek while his right hand resting on her waist.

"You know that right Bela,I love you a lot and I care for you a lot. I don't know when you will love me back but I know definitely one day you will love me. I will wait for that day but Bela, I just want to tell you that I am gonna miss you so much. In past 6 months, we were always together. We used to see each other for almost everyday and we even talked everyday but know,where you are going for your trip we won't be able to talk much and I won't be able to see you. That is killing me Bela",his fiance said while pressing their foreheads together.
Bela was sure that he will stop her from going to her trip but the next statement shocked her.

"But I cannot be selfish right? I can never keep you in my prison of love. It is your choice to stay with me or not. Just enjoy your trip to the fullest and take your time. After the end of your trip if you still think I am no good for you, you can definitely break our engagement. I will handle everything. Only I want you to be happy. Now go and come back soon", he said while taking her backpack from herself and move towards the train.
He placed her bag on the alloted seat number and checked if everything was alright. She was travelling in first class ac coach but still,he had to be cautious.
Then he saw Bela on platform no 5 only. He came out of train and said,"Bela two minutes are left,come otheriwise you will miss your train."

He took hold of her wrist and turned to move but her voice stopped him.
"Maahir",she said. Her voice almost hoarse.
Mahir knew Bela was thinking something. Never ever she will address him by his name,It was always Mahir ji.
But today,it was different.
"Mahir", Bela spoke again.
" I love you Mahir, I love you a lot and just know I realised that I cannot live without you. When you said that we won't meet eachother,my heart sank. It pained me Mahir and that when I realised,I cannot stay away from you. I love u a lot Mahir. I love u a lot"
Mahir turned and hugged her.
"I love you too Bela. I cannot even imagine me life without you", said Mahir and he lifted her in air.
Soon,the train started and both Bela and Mahir boarded the train. Now that Bela confessed her love to Mahir,how can he stay away from her. And that's how,they found love in Platform no 5.

The end.

I earlier thought to make Shaan as Bela's fiance and then she will meet Mahir on her trip and fall in love with him but then I changed the plot. So here it is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Short and sweet. Loved the way you showed her conflict in just few words. They were sufficient for me to understand her dilemma. Keep writing such excellent OS. We need OS writers on this forum. Good luck and keep up the good work!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ 
Vrishthi04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So sweet
It was short but too touching
Keep writing more n more of behir os 
Wanna read more of behir
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice. Loved it.