Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
The only historical show that I find close to history was CGm on NDTV (but it ended abruptly 🥱) , The cast was too good, storyline was good.. even side characters r memorable to me till now..

No on name of historical shows.. all r just fanfiction ... (creative liberty)

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

The only historical show that I find close to history was CGm on NDTV (but it ended abruptly 🥱) , The cast was too good, storyline was good.. even side characters r memorable to me till now..

No on name of historical shows.. all r just fanfiction ... (creative liberty)

That dhanaanad was epic😃
486792 thumbnail
First of all what is this 'SRJ is trying to copy Sooraj Thapar's DN' chant? Bhai even I used to follow Imagine CGM religiously and I didn't find any similarity between both the DNs except that they both were villains.Apart from that everything is different between the two.Have we ever seen Sony DN behaving like a drunkard 24/7 saying Tirkit Dha? Even the scenes are different.

Secondly,dear @TM,Durdhara and Cornelia ko jab aana hoga tab aayenge.CGM is still a teen for now.Abhi se kya romance dikhayenge uska?? Then you will complain that they turned CGM into a lover boy.

Lastly,actors make a show.Story and concept are extremely important but actors are the ones who add value to a show.Audience loses interest even in shows with good concepts and scripts if the actors are not upto the mark.Here this version of CGM lacks a proper,well written script in the first place.The only two actors worth watching in this show are SRJ and Kartikeya.
It's not about popularity or whom the PH loves.It's about who acts well and who doesn't.
And full offence meant but the dude playing Seleucus can't act or emote for life's sake.Most people watch a show mainly coz they enjoy an actor's performance and coz they feel that the actor is worth investing their time in.
Say whatever you wish to about SRJ but he is clearly one of the most powerful actors in the cast who makes the show worth a watch.I don't know about you but I certainly wouldn't invest my time watching a show dominated by the Seleucus dude.

The screentime is divided between SRJ and Kartikeya,the only two actors who are carrying this show on their shoulders.There have been episodes when DN wasn't given prominence as well.It is CGM's story and DN is playing an important role.That's it.Seleucus isn't even supposed to be in the story right now,
Most probably DN's char will end when CGM becomes the Samrat and then Selecus will take over as the antagonist.Phir jee bhar ke dekhna Seleucus ko.
Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
702755 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

First of all what is this 'SRJ is trying to copy Sooraj Thapar's DN' chant? Bhai even I used to follow Imagine CGM religiously and I didn't find any similarity between both the DNs except that they both were villains.Apart from that everything is different between the two.Have we ever seen Sony DN behaving like a drunkard 24/7 saying Tirkit Dha? Even the scenes are different.

Secondly,dear @TM,Durdhara and Cornelia ko jab aana hoga tab aayenge.CGM is still a teen for now.Abhi se kya romance dikhayenge uska?? Then you will complain that they turned CGM into a lover boy.

Lastly,actors make a show.Story and concept are extremely important but actors are the ones who add value to a show.Audience loses interest even in shows with good concepts and scripts if the actors are not upto the mark.Here this version of CGM lacks a proper,well written script in the first place.The only two actors worth watching in this show are SRJ and Kartikeya.
It's not about popularity or whom the PH loves.It's about who acts well and who doesn't.
And full offence meant but the dude playing Seleucus can't act or emote for life's sake.Most people watch a show mainly coz they enjoy an actor's performance and coz they feel that the actor is worth investing their time in.
Say whatever you wish to about SRJ but he is clearly one of the most powerful actors in the cast who makes the show worth a watch.I don't know about you but I certainly wouldn't invest my time watching a show dominated by the Seleucus dude.

The screentime is divided between SRJ and Kartikeya,the only two actors who are carrying this show on their shoulders.There have been episodes when DN wasn't given prominence as well.It is CGM's story and DN is playing an important role.That's it.Seleucus isn't even supposed to be in the story right now,
Most probably DN's char will end when CGM becomes the Samrat and then Selecus will take over as the antagonist.Phir jee bhar ke dekhna Seleucus ko.

Why are you so offended by the post?
I like srj too but sorry to say he is clearly trying to copy imagine dhanananda minus his famous for kit dha. He is trying too hard to be a villain. So far I only cringe and I have right to say that about him. He needs to improve.
Regarding seleucus, I want to see proper character with other important characters. I myself say that dhanananda is way important Character in CGM's story than seleucus. I don't care about the actor playing seleucus. Offence granted.lol...
Story is lackluster and incoherent with few good scenes like rajyakhelam. It was well executed. Kartikeya is a good actor but poor writing is the reason he doesn't look CGM from history.
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Why are you so offended by the post?
I like srj too but sorry to say he is clearly trying to copy imagine dhanananda minus his famous for kit dha. He is trying too hard to be a villain. So far I only cringe and I have right to say that about him. He needs to improve.
Regarding seleucus, I want to see proper character with other important characters. I myself say that dhanananda is way important Character in CGM's story than seleucus. I don't care about the actor playing seleucus. Offence granted.lol...
Story is lackluster and incoherent with few good scenes like rajyakhelam. It was well executed. Kartikeya is a good actor but poor writing is the reason he doesn't look CGM from history.

Was I offended though? I only answered your question.Okay you were cringing with his DN act and you have the right to say so.I duly acknowledge that.
Others out there would choose to disagree but then it's their opinion.Many others have lauded his performance as DN but well to each his own 😛
Apart from you and Snow Ji,I haven't found anyone outside the forum so far who felt he was copying Sooraj sir.Again it's my opinion.😳

You may not care about the actors playing the characters but there are a large number of people who do.I was stating a general fact.

Who has seen the historical CGM? 😆Neither you nor I knew what he looked like.So the question of Kartikeya 'not looking like CGM from history' doesn't arise.

As far as the story is concerned then everyone who has seen Swastik shows know how they function and how their shows are.Neither you nor I are new to Swastik shows.I assume you knew what you were signing up for when you chose to watch a Swastik show.
No one is forcing us to watch the show.You and I have different reasons to watch the show.If the show doesn't meet my expectations then I will stop watching it.You have that choice as well.Rest is upto you.
Edited by LawlessLawyer - 5 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well im still confused durdhara according to some texts was
Dhanand daughter, after geeting defeat by cg , before leaving magad he gave cg permission to marry durdhara , is it right fact or wrong.?
702755 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayavi-26

Dhanand daughter, after geeting defeat by cg , before leaving magad he gave cg permission to marry durdhara , is it right fact or wrong.?

The fact is right but the princess's name was not mentioned but as durdhara is called queen of CGM so people sometimes confuse her with this princess. She may or may not have been his daughter.
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As per Tewari sir durdura was sister of dhanaanad
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mayavi-26

Post deleted
Edited by sanghita0000 - 5 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Post deleted
Edited by sanghita0000 - 5 years ago