Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Ballu Bhaiyya ki Gopis ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
@Sukhi: I'm Mahi but you can call me Mishti too ðŸ˜†
Oh yes, there's no episode complete without Balram. He has an unspoken charm ðŸ˜³
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Ballu Bhaiyya ki Gopis  😲😆

@Sukhi: I'm Mahi but you can call me Mishti too ðŸ˜†
Oh yes, there's no episode complete without Balram. He has an unspoken charm ðŸ˜³

Hello Mahi!🤗

Okay  ik, its off context, but seeing ur profile picture i couldn't resist! The RDJ pic is from Avengers, right?😆 Infinity war?😳
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Hello Mahi!🤗

Okay  ik, its off context, but seeing ur profile picture i couldn't resist! The RDJ pic is from Avengers, right?😆 Infinity war?😳

Yeahhh! I am a big time RDJ/Tony Stark/Iron man fangirl.😆
Its from IW yup.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
The Rathyatra festival is perhaps the only prominent Indian festival that celebrates the bond of sibling. 
It's dedicated to Krishna, Balram and Subhadra. In the cities of Puri and Varanasi, there's a huge gigantic rath on which the idols of the 3 siblings are placed and it's made to move throughout the city. Its a week long festival.

It's amazing! I've witnessed it, the huge crowd and the huge Rath. It's larger than life.
Krishna Balram look awesome there.😳

And guys, Balram kills Dhenukasur so there might be a Balram centric track in the future soon! ;)
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeahhh! I am a big time RDJ/Tony Stark/Iron man fangirl.😆
Its from IW yup.

Me tooo! He's the WITTTEST man alive!
Have watched, almost all his movies! Especially, marvel movies since the commencement of IRON MAN part 1!😳

MOREOVER, am a huge MARVEL/DC comic book fan, so eventually, u gotta be a iron man fan na!😳
Sutapasima thumbnail
Balram did not have Gopis ...but in this serial we might get to see Balram ke Gopis because the CVs are hell bent on twisting every damn thing for our entertainment 
Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">We all do dear!😆I legit watch the show, MAINLY for THEM! Am somewhere okay, if there isn't an RK scene, but THERE has to be a KaRam scene for me!😆😳</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Btw, u seem new to the forun! Welcome! Nice to have u here!🤗Am sukhi!😃😳</font>

Hi Sukhi! I am Aishu or Ash whatever you prefer! I got recently hooked here. I saw the promo in Tamil on YT accidentally, and I was intrigued and ended up binging all the episodes. I am going to stick watching it in Hindi and then migrate to Tamil every time there is a new Krishna vani to understand it more clearly.
Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Rathyatra festival is perhaps the only prominent Indian festival that celebrates the bond of sibling.

It's dedicated to Krishna, Balram and Subhadra. In the cities of Puri and Varanasi, there's a huge gigantic rath on which the idols of the 3 siblings are placed and it's made to move throughout the city. Its a week long festival.

It's amazing! I've witnessed it, the huge crowd and the huge Rath. It's larger than life.
Krishna Balram look awesome there.😳

And guys, Balram kills Dhenukasur so there might be a Balram centric track in the future soon! ;)

Subhadra is one of my favorite characters, all time to Abhimanyu. Also Balram routes the Yamuna, and there was a demon who dressed up as a boy who ended up kidnapping who he later killed, there are many options, let's see what will happen.
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah I too hope there will be some Balaram-centric tracks soon! <3
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh oh, Dau never had any Gopis... ðŸ˜†
Gopis were only for Kanha. I mean, just imagine Dau in the place of Kanha with the Gopis? Doesn't it look weird?
He was the Dau, the big brother to everyone! ðŸ˜›
Except for Revathi. ðŸ˜‰