Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 26 Nov 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Zabir driving him discussing the happenings at sharia board . 
Kabir accuses Zara of habing fake happinessand chirpiness tryingnto influence him into releasing funds inti girls's account , Neither would he agree tk her idea of changed sullabus .
They have nik jhok 
Zara says she now knows how to win against him . Zara asks Kabir not to be so proud .

At home Zeenat is scolding Amaan for doing badly at school 
She thrashes the boy lzabir come n calm her . Zeenat says she wanted him to go to mardasa but he was sent to English medium school like kashan lzeenat says Kanir was more  respected than Kashan . 
Kashan feels bad zeenat thought him inferior to Kabir . 

Kabir assures Amaan that he would take him  to madrassa for dojng better 
Zara questions his motives . Kanir says he had decided waiting for Abbu's decision . 

Amaan is playing with Ruku . Ruku leans Aman was now going to study at Madrassa 
She too wants to study at Madrassa .
Kabir states Zara disliked Madrassas . , but she states it was the madrassas disliked her n girls 
She accuses hum n men who made it difficult for girls to go madrasaas and masjids.
All men discriminated against women when Allah made men n women as equals 

Zabir get into argument over Madrassas and men women discrimination .zara asks if Madrasas were so good why was Alina not educated there ?? Why not Kashan too ?? 

Zeenat Kashan have argument over sending Amaan tk Madrassa .
Kabir gets the boy  to take a look at madrassa 

Kanir is greeted n welcomed at Madrassa. 

Amaan realizes Aisha daadi loved Kabir more than ZeenT or Kashan 
Kashan feels hurt about it . As Shahbaz wants to send Amaan at madrassa He does not permit it. 
He states being amaan's abbu he will take the decision where his son wil study 

Precap 

Kanir accuses Zara ...if she had problem with madrassas why did she need tk divide his family i to two parts over it ??
Zara is shocked . 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I really doubt the track is still not about kashan.
Because at the time of alina marriage also, the track was just picked up and then left for later, i think here also.

It has always been about zara kabeer,
And their fights
What i want to see is shahbaaz character is emphasised more, where he admits why he send kabeer to madarsaa, he only wanted qaziat from day one.
And kashan to run his business and alina ko english medium padaya that apne jaise modern ghar mein bhej sake after shaadi.

When kabeer will get to know, i want to see how he reacts and how zara will take care of him.
Its time kabeer should question his identity.
I think its near, because in this episode only zara said kabeer apne guroor se bahar aao. Kabeer ki akad tootegi is track se.

And ammi ajeeb hain bahaut, probably she said shr loves kabeer most because she has missed him alot while he was in madarsa. Thats why, but aise ammi ko bevakoof hi dikhadiya hai.