ShaMita One Shot: Living a Lie

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

One Shot : Living a Lie

"Tell me the story please" Reyaan pleaded as she tucked him in bed.

"Again?" Asmita questioned arching her brows.

"Yeah, I want to hear it" he nodded eagerly. "Please, please".

"Okay big boy" Asmita slipped in cuddling him and brushed her fingers through his soft bouncy curls. "So, there was once two best friends who lived together in a house. Puchki and her bondhu" she smiled continuing her narration. "They used to do everything together, from playing to studying, they even used to get in trouble together. They always used to prank everyone around the house and laugh together when they'd gotten caught and into trouble".

Reyaan giggled and snuggled closer listening attentively.

"One day, someone came for Puchki's bondhu... he didn't want to leave Puchki behind but he had no choice because he made a promise"

"Didn't he think of Puchki once?" Reyaan asked.

"He did, he cried and cried for her. He didn't want to leave her, but he had to" she explained. "Anyway, after many many years they met again. She knew who he was but he didn't"

"How did she recognise him?" Reyaan inquired.

"You already know that, cheeky" Asmita chuckled. "So, she was working as a policewomen and investigating undercover for a case and she knew his full name. That's how she knew him" she reiterated. "So, she came to work undercover because her captain thought something bad was happening in the business he worked in. She knew her bondhu wouldn't be doing any wrong so she agreed to go undercover but to prove her bondhu is innocent".

"Then what happened?"

"There was a lot of misunderstanding, then Puchki had a proposal by her bondhu's grandfather. She said no, she was only her bondhu's and she was playing a role because she was undercover right?"

Reyaan nodded.

"But the guy came again and again, her captain told her to play along because all he wanted was to find out the truth. Puchki wanted to know the truth but not like this" Asmita murmured as she recalled moments that she'd shoved to the back of her mind. "But she was reminded of her duty, so she said yes"

"What happened after that?"

"Her life got mixed up with her work, Puchki was now living a lie. The man she married didn't know who she was"

"Is she still living a lie?" he questioned inquisitively.

Before she answered, she heard the bedroom door opening. She looked at her husband and smiled faintly.

"Is he asleep?"

"Hey daddy" Reyaan greeted widely. "Mama is telling me a bedtime story" he informed.

"The 'one' you both keep being secretive about?" he arched his brows.

"That's between us two, right?" Asmita looked at Reyaan.

"Yeah, daddy. Its mine and mama's story" he laughed. "Now, daddy you will have to go. Mama is telling me the ending" Reyaan pointed to the door.

"Okay, okay. Don't be long" he whispered leaning forward and pressed a kiss to Reyaan's forehead. "Goodnight".

"Night" Reyaan waved.

Asmita blushed when he leaned over pressing a kiss to her lips and left them to it.

"Mama, finish it off now" Reyaan urged.

"She's still living the lie" Asmita responded softly, her eyes drawing to her wedding ring.

"What about her job?"

"She's working, but no longer undercover in the family because she'd proven they were not involved in anything bad" she smiled. "Now, go to sleep" she looked down at her son, her fingers brushing through his hair a final time then she bent her head pressing a kiss to his forehead. "Good night".

Asmita tucked the blanket around securely and switched off the nightlamp once Reyaan had dozed off, she slipped out of the bedroom and headed towards hers.

Her eyes drawing to her husband, he stood outside on the balcony staring outside. She swallowed when he glanced over his shoulder at her. He smiled turning around and held out his hand to her.  

Puchki was still living a lie, but it was the perfect lie.

She had her bondhu in her life, even if he didn't know who she was.

She pushed away the guilt that forced its way through reminding her one day she was at risk of losing it all, but right now she didn't care.

She had her bondhu.

She walked towards Shaan with a smile and burrowed herself in his arms and he enveloped her protectively in his arms. Unaware that her bondhu knew she was his Puchki. 

~~~

Just something that popped into my mind... 

Hope you enjoyed it. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow first story on shamita 
Very beautiful story dear thank u so much 
Wow shamita got married & have son
Awe he really love to listen story from his mom
Puchki told him her & her bondhu story 
Se think she lives a lie as per her info shantanu doesn't know she is puchki 
But shantanu know she is his puchki 
Both r really happy in their life
Plz continue to write dear 
eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aww that was heart touching 😳
Glad that someone started to write on shamita
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow .very nyc.i also post a story on shanki
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful os... Loved it... Glad to see stories on ShaMita...
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally someone started writing..Keep posting❤️
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank God SOMEONE started to write on SHAMITA🥳
Thanks for this VERY FIRST SHAMITA OS🤗
On a separate NOTE,I really want Asmita to know that Shan knows her ACTUAL IDENTITY...AN EMOTIONAL TIGHT HUG & TEARS OF JOY AT THEIR REUNION
PLEASE MAKE IT A TS & MAKE THEM MEET AS SHANTANU & PUCHKI ALSO😳
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow brilliant 
Congratulations on first YTG OS
Plz write more
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nicely written OS..👏
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh this is so sweet!!!
I was so waiting to read some sort of OS on them!
Thank you so much for this!
Loved it...🥱