Mil Rahe Hain - AkshAn OS (24 Nov)

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

So Guys, I couldn't resist writing this part after watching that AJ Guddan pic where  both were looking on while AJ was looking all heroic😆 So I will shut up and let you enjoy..

As AJ beat the hell out of goons and Dutta , police came and arrested all of them. Guddan and AJ looked at each other in relief as Akshat raised his palm to cup her cheeks and wiped the blood off the corner of her mouth. Guddan held his palm with hers and smiled a little as AJ pulled her to his chest straight into his arms. Guddan hugged him tight, clutching his coat with her fingers as her eyes spilled with tears. He was Ok. Akshat caressed her hairs relieved. She was Ok.

Durga looked on shocked as AJ and Guddan moved away from each other while Guddan gingerly traced the scar on AJ's cheek making him flinch. In response Guddan bit her tongue and gestured an apology by holding her ears, to which AJ nodded and removing her hands from her ears, held it within his palm.

"Let's go home, AJ asked, to which Guddan nodded and followed after him.

As they seated in the car on the backseat, Kishore took the driver seat and Durga joined him in the front. While leaving house, AJ had left Kishore a message regarding the situation and had asked him to arrive at the location with police.

"Dard ho raha hai? Guddan enquired like a 6 year old on seeing AJ press his head with his thumb. AJ nodded his head in negative but Guddan knew better.

She looked around the car for something before her eyes fell on her dupatta and pulling it off, she teared it apart.

"Ye tum kya.. AJ tried to refuse her but Guddan shushed him with finger on his lips.

Durga glared in the rear view mirror as AJ continued to look at Guddan, while Guddan removed her index finger off his lips feeling awkward.

"Apna sar thoda neeche kijiye.. Guddan asked as AJ complied without a word and moving closer, Guddan wrapped the teared cloth around his head, while both of them continued to look at each other, locking their gaze.

Kishore smiled, seeing them lost in each other while Durga turned her face sharply to look outside. This was just too much to digest!

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Once in the confines of their room, AJ made Guddan sit on bed and opening the first aid kit, started pouring Dettol in cotton.

"Akal nhi hai kya!! Kisi ka call aaya aur tum chali gayi, ek baar socha bhi nhi ki verify kar lo... AJ scolded her as he applied the cotton on her swollen cheek, making her wince.

"Dard hua! AJ asked softly as he moved the cotton softly over her cheek, showing 180 degree change in demeanour.

Guddan smiled. Inki daant mein bhi fikr hai.

"Gayi toh gayi, bina bataye chali gayi matlab agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh... Akshat chided her yet again, dabbing the cotton against the corner of her lips.

Guddan caught his hands as he looked at her questioningly. "Ho jata toh ho jata! Aap ka iss galtiyon ki dukaan Guddan se peecha choot jata fir aapko har roz humein jhelna nhi padta.. Guddan replied jovially.

AJ pulled his hands away and discarding the cotton, retorted, "Kya bakwas hai ye? Tumse kaha hai na pehle bhi, mujhe ye sab baatein pasand nhi hai!

Guddan smiled softly and taking the cotton from first aid box wiped the blood from the corner of his lips. " Mujhe toh fir kuch nhi hua, apne aap ko dekhiye..kitni chot lagi hai! Guddan chided him and continued, "Uss din toh kya dhoya tha Gundo ko, fir aaj maar kyu khaai?

AJ looked on as Guddan disinfected his head wound and started bandaging his head. "Ab le dekar, hu toh main buzurg hi! AJ spoke gingerly as Guddan snorted. AJ smiled and looked at her.

*knock* *knock*

"AJ, dadi ne haldi wala doodh bheja hai... Lakshmi came inside as AJ picked up his glass and handed one over to Guddan.

As Lakshmi left, AJ found Guddan scrunching her nose at the milk, making a gagging mouth.

"Tumhari daravni shakl dekhkar bhagne nhi wala ye doodh! AJ pointed out as Guddan glared at him in response.

"Rehne do tumse nhi ho payega, vese bhi mujhe toh tum nhi hara paogi AJ shrugged and started to drink his milk when Guddan stopped him.

"We will see uncle ki kon jeetega! And with that, she started drinking her milk while holding her nose tight.

(Jab sunta tha apni saansein

Tera naam sunaai deta tha...)

AJ suppressed a smile as she gagged her mouth in a vomit face after finishing the milk.  Turning to him, Guddan urged him to finish his glass and he started to gulp down the contents.

(Chaand ko jab bhi dekha toh

Tera aks dikhaii deta tha..)

Guddan smiled in daze at him, as he smirked at her in victory, on emptying the glass in seconds.

(Tujhse...milne...se pehle bhi...

Tera.. mera...koiii...

Rishta thaaa...aaa..rishtaa thaaa...aaa...)

His gaze locked with hers and time stopped. Something had changed in their relationship today.

Kuch toh badal gaya thaa...

I know this OS is small but I tried my level best to convey the subtlety of the emotions they were feeling and should I say, I am pretty impressed with myself😆 In my opinion, this is one of my best OS so far (*high on self appreciation*)

P.S Durga ko jalana is my favourite pastime and Lakshmi is my favourite😃

Ek Rishta Tha song by Darshan Rawal is quite beautiful ( Do hear it!) It's serial 'Roop- mard ka naya swaroop' title song.

I hope you all enjoy reading it, because I really enjoyed myself while writing it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice you have expressed beautifully the feelings of Akshat and Guddan after this major incident.
I loved the conversation.👍🏼
Hope you continue or come up with new story😊
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing os dear
U beautifully penned down it
Their care and concern for eachother
And I really loved ajs reverse psychology on guddu
Will please continue it
Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...I literally couldn't digest it. 
If this scene really comes in the epi, mein uss din behosh hojaungi aur uske agle din hi dekhungi😃
While I was reading this, I was imagining the scene and I couldn't help but smile all along. This seemed so real that I wished it would just continue and never end.
If you would ask me, I would ask for the second shot.
I can't help my greed here😆

Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!  What a plethora of emotions did I go through now...
Their Haq se ladna,pyar se daantna,Bachpana,budhapa,dooriyan,nazdeekiyan,  care & concern is Jaanlewa...The way U described it all is  SOUL CAPTIVATING...
His scolding then concern then akad then competing like a child. ...wow he has already become so atrangi from a certain khadoos ..."not kuch to"   
actually  
"bahut kuch badal gaya hai already aur bahut kuch badlega"
Behen I never knew that a single OS can make the khadoos in me go all mushy & dreamy...
Thanks For Writing This...

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

So Guys, I couldn't resist writing this part after watching that AJ Guddan pic where  both were looking on while AJ was looking all heroic 😆 So I will shut up and let you enjoy..

As AJ beat the hell out of goons and Dutta , police came and arrested all of them. Guddan and AJ looked at each other in relief as Akshat raised his palm to cup her cheeks and wiped the blood off the corner of her mouth. Guddan held his palm with hers and smiled a little as AJ pulled her to his chest straight into his arms. Guddan hugged him tight, clutching his coat with her fingers as her eyes spilled with tears. He was Ok. Akshat caressed her hairs relieved. She was Ok.

Durga looked on shocked as AJ and Guddan moved away from each other while Guddan gingerly traced the scar on AJ's cheek making him flinch. In response Guddan bit her tongue and gestured an apology by holding her ears, to which AJ nodded and removing her hands from her ears, held it within his palm.

"Let's go home, AJ asked, to which Guddan nodded and followed after him.

As they seated in the car on the backseat, Kishore took the driver seat and Durga joined him in the front. While leaving house, AJ had left Kishore a message regarding the situation and had asked him to arrive at the location with police.

"Dard ho raha hai? Guddan enquired like a 6 year old on seeing AJ press his head with his thumb. AJ nodded his head in negative but Guddan knew better.

She looked around the car for something before her eyes fell on her dupatta and pulling it off, she teared it apart.

"Ye tum kya.. AJ tried to refuse her but Guddan shushed him with finger on his lips.

Durga glared in the rear view mirror as AJ continued to look at Guddan, while Guddan removed her index finger off his lips feeling awkward.

"Apna sar thoda neeche kijiye.. Guddan asked as AJ complied without a word and moving closer, Guddan wrapped the teared cloth around his head, while both of them continued to look at each other, locking their gaze.

Kishore smiled, seeing them lost in each other while Durga turned her face sharply to look outside. This was just too much to digest!

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Once in the confines of their room, AJ made Guddan sit on bed and opening the first aid kit, started pouring Dettol in cotton.

"Akal nhi hai kya!! Kisi ka call aaya aur tum chali gayi, ek baar socha bhi nhi ki verify kar lo... AJ scolded her as he applied the cotton on her swollen cheek, making her wince.

"Dard hua! AJ asked softly as he moved the cotton softly over her cheek, showing 180 degree change in demeanour.

Guddan smiled. Inki daant mein bhi fikr hai.

"Gayi toh gayi, bina bataye chali gayi matlab agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh... Akshat chided her yet again, dabbing the cotton against the corner of her lips.

Guddan caught his hands as he looked at her questioningly. "Ho jata toh ho jata! Aap ka iss galtiyon ki dukaan Guddan se peecha choot jata fir aapko har roz humein jhelna nhi padta.. Guddan replied jovially.

AJ pulled his hands away and discarding the cotton, retorted, "Kya bakwas hai ye? Tumse kaha hai na pehle bhi, mujhe ye sab baatein pasand nhi hai!

Guddan smiled softly and taking the cotton from first aid box wiped the blood from the corner of his lips. " Mujhe toh fir kuch nhi hua, apne aap ko dekhiye..kitni chot lagi hai! Guddan chided him and continued, "Uss din toh kya dhoya tha Gundo ko, fir aaj maar kyu khaai?

AJ looked on as Guddan disinfected his head wound and started bandaging his head. "Ab le dekar, hu toh main buzurg hi! AJ spoke gingerly as Guddan snorted. AJ smiled and looked at her.

*knock* *knock*

"AJ, dadi ne haldi wala doodh bheja hai... Lakshmi came inside as AJ picked up his glass and handed one over to Guddan.

As Lakshmi left, AJ found Guddan scrunching her nose at the milk, making a gagging mouth.

"Tumhari daravni shakl dekhkar bhagne nhi wala ye doodh! AJ pointed out as Guddan glared at him in response.

"Rehne do tumse nhi ho payega, vese bhi mujhe toh tum nhi hara paogi AJ shrugged and started to drink his milk when Guddan stopped him.

"We will see uncle ki kon jeetega! And with that, she started drinking her milk while holding her nose tight.

(Jab sunta tha apni saansein

Tera naam sunaai deta tha...)

AJ suppressed a smile as she gagged her mouth in a vomit face after finishing the milk.  Turning to him, Guddan urged him to finish his glass and he started to gulp down the contents.

(Chaand ko jab bhi dekha toh

Tera aks dikhaii deta tha..)

Guddan smiled in daze at him, as he smirked at her in victory, on emptying the glass in seconds.

(Tujhse...milne...se pehle bhi...

Tera.. mera...koiii...

Rishta thaaa...aaa..rishtaa thaaa...aaa...)

His gaze locked with hers and time stopped. Something had changed in their relationship today.

Kuch toh badal gaya thaa...

I know this OS is small but I tried my level best to convey the subtlety of the emotions they were feeling and should I say, I am pretty impressed with myself😆 In my opinion, this is one of my best OS so far (*high on self appreciation*)

P.S Durga ko jalana is my favourite pastime and Lakshmi is my favourite😃

Ek Rishta Tha song by Darshan Rawal is quite beautiful ( Do hear it!) It's serial 'Roop- mard ka naya swaroop' title song.

I hope you all enjoy reading it, because I really enjoyed myself while writing it.

@red Loved this dialogue 😆
Wonderful os
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful OS just loved it each and every dailouge was written so beautifully👏
Proud of you

What's your name by the way😛
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful os...very well conveyed the feelings of akshan. ..thank u...and lakshmi is my favourite too...
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vinlora

Beautiful os...very well conveyed the feelings of akshan. ..thank u...and lakshmi is my favourite too...

Lakshmi is basically scatter brained😆 the best she does is scratch the back of her neck in utter confusion when she doesn't understand a thing😃
Secretfollower thumbnail
😆...nice this is the best way to handle guddan.
Ab jab bhi aj ko apni baat manvani hogi he told her tumse na hi oayega and guddan will take as challenge and compelete it😆

Best scene😳..in the car well u r right do dil mio rahe hain magar not chupke-2  
Sabko ho rhi hai hn sabko ho rahi hsi jalan inse inse (durga) 
always in gussa mood well inliked to see durga condition
I liked very much
Pls continue if any other part you have😉

Edited by Secretfollower - 5 years ago