Somewhere beyond illusion and fear

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After many days, some tiny progress on the Radha front today...perhaps the writers got tired of the perpetual wide eyed, scared, confused look they have going for her since a month now...small mercies. 

After many days, her brain worked a bit to inch beyond just being paranoid about Krishna coveting Barsana to now reaching the conclusion that he covets her๐Ÿ˜†

I liked their interaction today cuz for once it had some back and forth beyond Radha just watching his "maya" in awe or suspicion. And I liked the fact that Krishna was kinda trolling the fact that her brain woke up a bit after many days too๐Ÿ˜†...the way he was like, "oh cool, your brain's working a bit now, you're asking the right questions finally...try a bit harder and you'll be able to figure out what I really want"๐Ÿ˜†

Krishna wants Radha to overcome her fear, he eggs her on time and again...and she made some progress in not being scared of his "maya" anymore, barely blinking when she sees him floating near the ceiling of her room๐Ÿ˜†...but the moment she pieced together the clues in her mind that Krishna actually wants HER, not Barsana, she stepped back in fear again. 

And so yet again, Krishna amped up the Mayavi act to scare her further...the more she gets scared, the more he pushes her buttons almost like he wants to scare the fear out of her๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...there's some serious reverse psychology he's trying here...and it only works in bits and pieces...also very slooowly๐Ÿ˜†. The larger picture seems to be that he wants her to look beyond all illusions...the fear clouds her mind and creates illusions...so Krishna continues to present her with more illusions...testing her ability to break through all those illusions and win over her fear. 

Once again, Radha doesn't trust the intelligence of her own mind...the moment fear clouds her mind, she forgets that just moments ago, she had concluded that he couldn't just be coveting Barsana when he's so powerful and can do whatever he wants...but the moment Krishna told her that he wants her only, she was willing to believe his tale about her just being a stepping stone to him wanting Barsana again๐Ÿ˜†...I don't know if this is deliberate or just a drag tactic from the writers...but it was progress from the previous stalemate so I'll take it for now๐Ÿ˜†

Krishna now seems to have moved into the next level of challenging Radha that he will win her...again, he's using fear as an instrument to challenge her out of own fears...cuz their story isn't really about "acquisition"...but he uses such words like "paana" and all cuz that is precisely how Radha thinks...and he needs to remove that cloud from her soch first. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sargam. thumbnail
Hey,long time.I also liked yesterday's episode in terms of story progression.Otherwise its just some of the scenes which are really good but pata nahi chalta whether they have something to do with the actual story.

''cuz their story isn't really about "acquisition"...but he uses such words like "paana" and all cuz that is precisely how Radha thinks...and he needs to remove that cloud from her soch first.''

Beautifully explained.โค๏ธ
Edited by sargam. - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Yes Areyaar , there is a ray of hope in Radha  now somewhere beyond that illusory fear for losing Barsana, at first Radha was thoroughly terrified for Krishna's Mayavi stature and now she is confused and with  an aggressive mood started challenging him to dare to love her   if he can ! We are worrying more about the dramatic behavior of Krishna rather than Radha's confused state of mind ! 
Imagination is a tool to be used, but here Krishna made Radha believe to misuse it to torment herself ? Imagination and emotionality are closely linked, he is pushing her into that overly anxious behavior!  
To fear is one thing! To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another! That is what is happening now with that Ayan !
A well-written post . ๐Ÿ‘

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sargam.

Hey,long time.I also liked yesterday's episode in terms of story progression.Otherwise its just some of the scenes which are really good but pata nahi chalta whether they have something to do with the actual story.

''cuz their story isn't really about "acquisition"...but he uses such words like "paana" and all cuz that is precisely how Radha thinks...and he needs to remove that cloud from her soch first.''

Beautifully explained.โค๏ธ

Thank you :)

Haha good to know I'm not the only one who feels the story was dragging with Radha especially stuck in a rut while Krishna doesn't really make any progress in helping her move past fear...yesterday was a tiny step forward though so that's good๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yes Areyaar , there is a ray of hope in Radha  now somewhere beyond that illusory fear for losing Barsana, at first Radha was thoroughly terrified for Krishna's Mayavi stature and now she is confused and with  an aggressive mood started challenging him to dare to love her   if he can ! We are worrying more about the dramatic behavior of Krishna rather than Radha's confused state of mind ! 

Imagination is a tool to be used, but here Krishna made Radha believe to misuse it to torment herself ? Imagination and emotionality are closely linked, he is pushing her into that overly anxious behavior!  
To fear is one thing! To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another! That is what is happening now with that Ayan !
A well-written post . ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you, Viswasruti. 

Radha is just confused, period now๐Ÿ˜†...that seems to be her permanent state of mind since a month now. 

Imagination is a powerful tool for those who know how to use it...in this case, Krishna is the one who knows how to use imagination in various ways to outwit people or to teach them life lessons. 

Radha in her human form is a victim to her imagination...she isn't able to overcome it or control it...and that is what Krishna is trying to teach her and mankind by extension...don't let your imagination or your worst impulses rule your mind. Think for yourself, clear your mind, listen to your conscience and not your prejudices which bog down your intellect. 

Krishna doesn't make it easy though...lol to expect Radha to rise above her fear of him when he continues to project an untrustworthy image of himself...I feel some sympathy for Radha then...lol ...if I had to use an analogy...it's like he's dropped her into the deep end of the pool to learn swimming๐Ÿ˜†...first you have to fight your fear of drowning, stop panicking...and then you automatically rise to the surface of the water...that is what he's trying to teach Radha I think. 
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A post after a long time!๐Ÿ˜› The show was really moving round and round in circles. Hope they move forward from here and this stage of fear. Its dragging for too long now I think Balram represents us audience, he asks the same questions we want to ask๐Ÿ˜† 

Radha is finally able to get above her fear and she starts connecting the dots. Kahin who main to nahi๐Ÿ˜† crops in her mind. But just as she tries to think clearly as usual Krishna comes in and tries to muddle her brain more and put new ideas  and fear in her mind. But looks like finally his technique is working as now she seems more annoyed and angry with him rather than fearful. 

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I think Krishna needs to kill an asur or two in front of Radha so as t omake her believe in him. :D
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

I think Krishna needs to kill an asur or two in front of Radha so as t omake her believe in him. :D

He already killed that Bakasur in front of her and it made no difference to her. Lol she only gets more suspicious of him and his maya no matter what he does.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

A post after a long time!๐Ÿ˜› The show was really moving round and round in circles. Hope they move forward from here and this stage of fear. Its dragging for too long now I think Balram represents us audience, he asks the same questions we want to ask๐Ÿ˜†

Radha is finally able to get above her fear and she starts connecting the dots. Kahin who main to nahi๐Ÿ˜† crops in her mind. But just as she tries to think clearly as usual Krishna comes in and tries to muddle her brain more and put new ideas and fear in her mind. But looks like finally his technique is working as now she seems more annoyed and angry with him rather than fearful.

Lol Balram is being used as a plot device to explain Krishna's plans to the audience but Krishna himself mostly keeps messing with Radha and waiting for her to get over her fear. Not much changes. Lol

Like for now Krishna just wants to sit on the jhoola with her. Lol usse aage ka nahin socha.
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘ 
Krishna the lord of illusion. He is Maya himself. The journey of a human being towards his destiny leaving behind maya is the journey of all of us. We are Radha, and Radha is us. 

We have so many fears within us. Fear of judgement, fear of society, fear of abandonment, fear of rejection and what not. 

Radha has forgotten her soul. She is stuck in the cycle of maya. To fear is natural for her. The rigidity of the society, rules and regulations of that time has held back. She cannot understand the freedom of love when she is in a jail that she herself has created with this fear.  

Love
Kshithi