Do you want? (question for everyone)

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So it turns out that every member of this forum and all viewers in general are happy to be entertained by purely adorable bond of KaRam and character of Balram emerging as the WOW factor from this show 😳 

so with this two gaining popularity among us, do you want a reserved place to appreciate KaRam or Balram/Basant? asking few questions below to gauge mood of the fellow forum members 😊 to know if there are enough takers for it...

1) Do you feel there should be KaRam AT or Balram/Basant solo AT in the forum ? if yes which one ? pls specify... (I can do only one more)

2) are you willing to be active members if there is another AT of either? or are you happy being part of CC and RK AT and want to stick to that only?

pls comment everyone 😊 those with answer 'no' pls don't shy away from commenting, every opinion is welcome 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Tusu good question as I will say Basant emerged as grt actor n proof himself as Balram 
loved his acting n his bonding with Kanha undoubtedly one of the best thing from the show
I can fine with Basant At or Karam AT 
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As already we have a RadhaKrishna AT, my vote goes for solo Basant/Balaram AT. We can then appreciate not only KaRam but Dau's bonds with Rohini, Yashoda, Nand, Radha (future prediction 😛) and of course Ayan. 😆
BARBlE thumbnail
^^ thanks for your reply rakhi 😊

------------------------

my own answer is yes, i think there should be one and i am more inclined towards balram/basant solo AT

because we already have sumedh solo and a joint one with mallika. . Balram solo can serve as place for both KaRam and individual

just my personal opinion, i accept what majority of you say 😊
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandavPranayini

As already we have a RadhaKrishna AT, my vote goes for solo Basant/Balaram AT. We can then appreciate not only KaRam but Dau's bonds with Rohini, Yashoda, Nand, Radha (future prediction 😛) and of course Ayan. 😆

arre wah matching views 😛

lets see what others say... 😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Tusu as I say I don't have any problem I just want to appreciate Basant for his grt job...I didn't want to compare with Cv's maximum distortion of the story Basant came out as dark horse and proof himself as Balram..n give us till one of the best Balram...
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BASANT AT WITHOUT ANY DOUBT 😆 😉
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hands down Basant/ Balram AT. 
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Basant AT so that we can discuss his bonding with all other characters.
Specially Ayan 🤣🤣
And of course my Kanha Dau 😳
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am in for BOTH the AT's! But, BALRAM/BASANT AT is a MUST dear!😳 He deserves a seperate fan base and fan page for being such a wonderful and good looking actor!❤️😆