Happy Thanks Giving. Thanks Apurva 4 Rajveer-Adios Amigo Until.....

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for having me in the Forum. Happy ThanksGiving to All.
As Apurva's character has taken a (temporary) exit still fingers crossed that they wud have more to the story of the second innings he has come for, I wud also take a back seat... Keeping hopes the show will have a break and return on a different time slot. I always stay positive and peaceful.

My love for Apurva will always be Bepannaah ❤️ , I appreciate the actor and his work.& he gives his fullest & will continue to.

A second innings and still counting...

Good Luck Always being sweet 16 Dil Key Armaan to 44 Rajveer will always always smile and giggle to see you work through your characters on Indian Television..

This year has been amazing with Bhagat Harry & Rajveer.. all nominated for ITA & each having second innings 👏 .. You are always my winner.
I truely Hope Bepannaah ensembled cast wins acclaims in ITA such deservings vibrant team.

Lovely writers in the forum & discussion session 👏 . 2nd Decenber is Aourva's Birthday usually I wud always make a thread & dedicate his work and my love. Wishing him in advance and surely he is busy with his new project so here is 🤗

Last but not least Apurva enjoyed his way thro with the entire team of screen with Harshad ,Jenny, Shahzad, Rajesh, Shagufta & Parineeti , Anchal & Iqbal Vaishnavi, Insta stories say it all & pics.

Wishing that the team does get to work again. Apurva was always thrilled to work with them as his interviews say it all 👏 .. Hope Oppertunities do come again.

Thanks Shanti ! 😊

Untill Next Time... Rajveer 😊

Happy ThanksGiving Forum!!

😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for always bringing a positive light to Apurva...even though his character was hated so much! 
Hope you get to meet him one day if you havent ... you're such an ardent fan! He would be so happy

PS - used to be crazy about AA during JJKN days, even had a poster of him in my school locker 😉 he's grown so much as an actor but Armaan "sir" will always be my favorite character of his! 
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for all your write ups. Hope to see you back soon!