.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey everybody once again! How are you all doing?

For those who don't remember me, I am Shanaya. I used to write fictions on TaaRey. I know I went kind of AWOL on all of you, but I am back now. I think. My life has been crazy these past couple of years, but things have finally started to settle down now once again.

So, having said that I have decided to come back to the forum and start writing again on characters that we all love and adore. But to do that, I need to know whether any of my old TaaRey friends are still around the forum or not? Let me know.
I will write on the forum, but may also post them on wattpad as well. Not sure yet, maybe. So, let me know if any of you are on that platform too.

Index: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4270966

This is the link to my old index "Deafening Silence that has now been closed. So, I have decided to create a new index and will be posting that shortly as well. To find out more about my works and refresh your memories visit the current index, if you want.

Here is an update on the stories.
"Fix You is going to be continued but will be edited and revised as I have found flaws on that story that are just plain embarrassing
"Time Changes Everything will be making a comeback. The plot would be the same but a lot would be changed.
"Protecting Fate would be, I'm sorry, discontinued. I have realized that I am not really that invested into the story. When I started the story out I was looking for something different to do. But, unfortunately, I seem to have lost the motivation and eagerness that I used to have towards that story and hence decided to quit it. Having said that, I may even remove the story from the forum altogether. I am sorry.
I may or may not write a few new stories and may try my hand on other couples and jodis of television. Maybe. I am not sure yet.

Also, whether or not i will be restarting updates and writing will depend on how many people are around the forum. If not i will restart on wattpad only.

I have also decided to create a new account on the forum and start afresh. Add; sshanaya for further updates and stuff. Also send me PMS regarding your story updates on this account, please. My Pm account seems to not exist anymore so all thr pms i will be sending will be sent from this account >> sshanaya

See you with a new update really soon.
Thank you and Sorry.
Love,
Yours,
Shanaya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
welcome back dear 😊 it's good to see your pm after sooo long... yeah there not many fans are left of taarey here but still whoever is here would love to read your stories... i can't tell you how much I miss taarey and an amazing writers like you... but anyways you are back and hopefully not going to disappear again...

eagerly waiting for your updates.

love
Neha