Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: adithyan

Isn't he beyond redumption now?

Maybe yes maybe no. Who knows good upbringing could have made him a better person. I'm not saying forgive him but aleast redemption can be done to sum extent. Even vish had done wrong things. Look obviously we can debate over it but I basically don't want to do bcoz its a AT nd not a discussion thread. So let's agree to disagree.
sohinisen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithyan

after all it's Ekta's only

Yeah..
Rajan singh and chetan hansraaj was there with Rajat Tokas in his shiw Jodha Akbar also
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Sohini it's Ranjan Singh.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anyways whether he can be redeemed or not that's a different issue but I feel he deserves bit of a better ending than a normal villain. Rest is obviously the writers wish. We r here to enjoy his different shades of acting .😊
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi girls
Yet khalnayak nada what is hai
Haven't seen today's epi yet
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: amina1

Hi girls

Yet khalnayak nada what is hai
Haven't seen today's epi yet

Today wasn't much. Right now he is again gone against the vultures. Now let's see what happens next.
Rajat_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw that episode where Vikrant Said to Vish that dont behave like this and sge answered by saying kaise? Biwiyo jaise? 😆
I laughed so much at this scene. They make a lovely pair, I think they should give them a little more focus as a pair too. That would be great to watch!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajat_Fanatic

I saw that episode where Vikrant Said to Vish that dont behave like this and sge answered by saying kaise? Biwiyo jaise? 😆

I laughed so much at this scene. They make a lovely pair, I think they should give them a little more focus as a pair too. That would be great to watch!

Actually. They really look good. Obviously vikrant is villain but love story to ho hi sakti hain. 😉
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
But now they should reveal who is vikrant ki ma. They r stretching it too far now. 😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
as per latest article bela's sis will fall for mahir & a triangle will be created. they should just bring out vikrant from ruhi obsession & concentrate on vivi.