Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susmita96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

@susmita, seriously. especially vikrant vish suhagraat was hilarious . just loved it. πŸ˜‰

Looks like vikrant and vyom joined hands according to the new promoπŸ˜† but why i feel ki its the plan of bela vikrant and vishaka to trap them...because in the last episode we had seen how vikrant flirted with Vyom's sister and excecuted the plan...confused though.πŸ˜•
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Susmita96

Looks like vikrant and vyom joined hands according to the new promoπŸ˜† but why i feel ki its the plan of bela vikrant and vishaka to trap them...because in the last episode we had seen how vikrant flirted with Vyom's sister and excecuted the plan...confused though.πŸ˜•

Lets see. its turning quite interesting. vikrant is a perfect combination of evil & comedy. so he can do anything.πŸ˜†
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Had me chucking superb come timing
Susmita96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

Lets see. its turning quite interesting. vikrant is a perfect combination of evil & comedy. so he can do anything.πŸ˜†

Villans jab comdey karta hai maza aa jata hai..and Rajat is already superb in comic scenes..so enjoying a lot.
crusty thumbnail

Hey Guys, congrats on RT's AT! About time! 

He is doing a fabulous job as Vikrant and m loving to hate him as Vikku! 

I dunno if I can pop in like this or not but just wanted to drop in a word of appreciation for his fantastic comic frustrated act and all utpatang harkatein of Vik! 

Cheers!
Susmita96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crusty

Hey Guys, congrats on RT's AT! About time! 

He is doing a fabulous job as Vikrant and m loving to hate him as Vikku! 

I dunno if I can pop in like this or not but just wanted to drop in a word of appreciation for his fantastic comic frustrated act and all utpatang harkatein of Vik! 

Cheers!

Hello there...nice to see you guys here in his AT..

Actually most of the RT fans are inactive on IF,but are active on other social sites..Also we fans were not sure about the longivity of the role of Vikrant..so we didnt open the AT..but its better to be late than Never...so AT was opened..though it might be too late..

You guys are always welcome to come here and discuss about Vikrant here and have fun...
We would love to have u guys here.πŸ˜›
crusty thumbnail

Thanks... I am really liking how he is approaching his role and his comedy is superb. 

His expressions during Behir's fake fight and recently at Vish's biwi declarations takes the cake for me ...πŸ˜†

Will surely keep popping to admire his comic acts! And everyone ships Vivi anyway, so that's an added bonus πŸ˜†

Have fun, guys. 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Rajat is doing awesome job...its good he is trying new things..πŸ‘πŸΌ
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amina1

Had me chucking superb come timing

Yes amina it's good to see him doing different shades.
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rajat has lots of talent. He has potential to play both as lead and villian .also his comedy timing superb Only a very few can pull it off like that lead and villian and doing comedy 
.he rocks as vikrant 
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago