Aau Saheb is the real culprit

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Not justifying anyone like Atul, Madhuri, Atharva and Sampada but I think Aau Saheb is also somewhere responsible for everything. She is very selfish. Why she takes others decisions? First she got married Atul with Anupriya without his consent then forced Sampada to get married with Malhar and now asking Malhar to marry Kalyani. Edited by altgr - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree Aao Saheb is also somewhere responsible for everything she thinks she has the right to play god in other people's lives which ultimately ends up creating a mess. She forced Atul to marry Anu without his consent ultimately Atul left her and Anu suffered all her life. All this Atul-Madhuri-Anu mess ended up ruining Aparna and Sampada's lives they suffered without a husband and father. She then forced Sampada to marry Malhar against her wish despite knowing she loves Atharva. We can all clearly see the results Sampada-Atharva EMA, Malhar's life ruined and a motherless child. Now she wants Malhar to marry Kalyani.

Who the hell does she think she is to take decisions for other people's lives? We can all see the consequences of her decisions what the hell would have happened if she had allowed Atul to get married to a girl of his choice or Sampada-Atharva marriage would the lightening have struck her. In her stubbornness to play god she is ruining multiple lives now she wants Malhar to marry Kalyani. I am also not justifying anyone like Atul, Madhuri, Atharva and Sampada but Aao Saheb is somewhere responsible for everything.
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I agree Aao Saheb is also somewhere responsible for everything she thinks she has the right to play god in other people's lives which ultimately ends up creating a mess. She forced Atul to marry Anu without his consent ultimately Atul left her and Anu suffered all her life. All this Atul-Madhuri-Anu mess ended up ruining Aparna and Sampada's lives they suffered without a husband and father. She then forced Sampada to marry Malhar against her wish despite knowing she loves Atharva. We can all clearly see the results Sampada-Atharva EMA, Malhar's life ruined and a motherless child. Now she wants Malhar to marry Kalyani.

Who the hell does she think she is to take decisions for other people's lives? We can all see the consequences of her decisions what the hell would have happened if she had allowed Atul to get married to a girl of his choice or Sampada-Atharva marriage would the lightening have struck her. In her stubbornness to play god she is ruining multiple lives now she wants Malhar to marry Kalyani. I am also not justifying anyone like Atul, Madhuri, Atharva and Sampada but Aao Saheb is somewhere responsible for everything.

Very well said! 👏