ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys just watched today's episode and seriously we should all sign a petition to ban Ishq Mein Marjawan from national TV atleast ..
Let me give you update of today's episode ... Before saying anything,, watch today's episode first thankyou 😊

1.all the time tara and aarohi are in bathrobes, changing clothes.

2.deep seducing both girls, touching them freely everywhere.

(I feel bad for all the actors, I don't know how they're tolerating this cheapness and why aren't they taking stand or something, I know its okay to have a few intimate scenes in every serial... But what iss shown in Ishq MeinMarjawan is very cheap and disgusting. to watch with anybody ...
I ccan't watch it with my sister!!)

3. Abhimanyu staring at aarohi with lusty eyes while she was changing dress.

4. Aarohi watching deep and Tara's intimate scenes live on laptop.
(cvs you guys have reached new levels of vulgarity seriously)
5. Deep's mom is angry on him, tells him to prove he's innocent.
6.Abhimanyu and aarohi convo about revenge.

Ps-please guys if you too are sick ofwatching this crap. Then please tweet to mamta andask her to change storyline or end this messy drama that's ruinedbeyond repair!!!

Please remind her that ishq mein marjawan is a revenge thriller and not cheap Erotica!!!

We want to see thrill element that's missing.Hamen pta hy intimate scenes Kese hote between a man and woman,there's no need to teach us this thing daily wo bi prime time me Jb sab log families ke sath tV dekhte hain.
Edited by ArdentDreamer - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well said ayesha seems like mamta is giving competition to both tara and arohi characters last week arohi was on towel today tara same as bar dance was also acted by both.hate the way deep was touching her in middle of road🤢like seriously it was full of vulgar and cheap still he didnt seen her face..and about deera scene how cheap deep look to make arohi jealous he used tara and was romancing her while she was in towel🤢for deep tara is toy and arohi also..and arohi watching live their romance was another cheapness.this show has turned into vulgar p**n show bcuz their is no thriller left they making mockery of love by showing lust romance.mamta lost her mind compeltely for trps.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes guys I also watched some glimpses of yesterday's episode.poora episode dekh nahi paayi BC I can't watch this B grade show infront of my father.
Why colors is not giving this show 11pm timeslot waise bhi now silsila is shifted on voot app.toh ab uski jagah immj ko de do na!!
U know what guys actually colors is facing financial loss only BC of this show revamp.he is hell obsessed to cast established superstars like nia shatma,shilpa saklani,adaa khan.
Inn mein se some actress will successfully give good trps to their channel.
BT iss list ki sirf ek actress ki wajah se possible hai ki iss saal colors channel off-air ho jaayega.
CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
11.00 pm trp nhi ayega vaishu people will prefer dayan over immj colors also know it after all days are decent at 11.00 pm slot too .Nazar is getting 2+ trp without competition immj is getting maximum se maximum 2 but with competition it will get 0.9.Tantr is a gud competitor for naazar
Edited by CutestGirl - 5 years ago
Crimson9 thumbnail
So true, Ayesha. Everyday this show is touching new heights of cheapness and vulgarity. I feel disgusted whenever I see Deep, Arohi or both of them together on screen. Yesterday's Deep Tara scene looked so cheap. Just to make others jealous Deep will do this. There is nothing else in the world for Deep/ Arohi to do instead of this vulgar act everyday. And now Abhimanyu...was he drunk or what?
I tried to watch this show very patiently after revamp just to see the ending but now I can't tolerate this show and it's characters anymore. 🤢 It's time to quit this show for good.
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Shalini now can't predict anything abt immj's future.BC now channel is facing financial loss.is channel is planning to appoint new CEO for colors or channel would be axed due to financial loss??

BC life OK & NDTV imagine this 2 channels was axed due to low trps & financial loss. This channel some shows were also good in trp charts BT kuch flop shows ki wajah se yeh channels bhi band ho gaaye.
I'm only interested to know that who would be colors new CEO & will he consider & continue b grade show immj???
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Moreover aarohi was furious to see deera's live bedroom scenes ,is this the first time she has seen deep with Tara? They're married for 7 years to intimacy to hogi hi, what was the need to show aag/fire in aarohi's eyes and clenching her fists??
Matlab deep se badla Lena hy ke phr se uske sath intimate hona is her goal?

Deep's dialogue that "tum itne dhoke kha ke bi mere pas wapas ajati ho!" was bang-on. He also knows ke ye aarohi hi uske peeche pari hy.

If cvs want to unite deerohi then by all means they should go for it, kill tara, abhimanyu and all. And give happy ending to aarohi and deep nobody cares!

Roz roz ke fazul ke repeated drame krne ka koi benefit mil ra hy? Trps are dropping constantly, show is out of top 20 .. . What else is left? Revenge to ksi ne Lena nai hy, fazul ke timepass se better hy aarohi ki deep se final wali 5th wedding krwa ke cvs should end this serial... ..
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Or as vaishu said they can shift immj to voot. Online shayad log itni vulgarity dekh len akele maybe... Mamta ki webseries ka dream bi fulfill hjae ga!!!
CutestGirl thumbnail
Vaishu mujhe nhi lgta channel band hoga its just a hard situation for colors but i think colors nikal jaega isse buisness faces up and down dec me bb end hoga agr wha ache show ate h or tantr ,sitara hit ho gye which I feel to channel will come out from bad phase and will shine again and now all new shows are low budget shows also.sab bb ke chakkar me hua colors ki y halat but uske end hone ke bad everything will be fine .Kbc ending this week so maybe bb gets better trp shyad kbc viewers next week wha shift ho jae .Jese hi mujhe new coo kon h pta lgega I will tell you
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Yahi toh problem hai aayesha yeh show band hi nahi ho RHA hai.they are telecasting this B grade po*n show on prime time slot
This is the main reason behind colors channel low trps.
7:30time slot is only good & suitable for family shows not for this vulgar show

Yes shalini if other new shows will do good performance in trp charts.then colors will manage to solve his financial problems.
Yes new CEO will replace raj nayaj as CEO. So this is revamp of colors channel CEO.OK dear bata dena new CEO ka naam