Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I have serious doubts abt RV being Hooda's son.  There was no emotion on meeting his dad in him. 
it was originally shown that Pallavi put her son in the orphanage.  I think that baby died or was adopted.  So nani decided to pick up some random kid from the orphange and bring him up to seek revenge on the Hooda's.  Harsh's biological child would have felt some emotion after being accepted by his dad and by his dad's death.  All we saw here was RV and nani smirk. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well everyone seems to be giving him a clean chit  except anjana...pa hooda ,arjun ,zoya even aditya believe him to be a legit hooda ...havent they heard of DNA testin ...i couldnt digest the Police explanation for giving him one yesterday what a lame excuse for droppin all prior cases...😕
telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It do not matter as he claims and Naani knows the truth. Well Anjana is not going to quation nor is anyone else as Zoya is now Bacahoo Asitya Soree. Her Importance lies in getting Back Aditya from Hail for which will she agree on agnipareeksha. Harsh Hooda refused to hug him and released his hand . So cannot blame Rakveer to feel any pain when his father died. He will not show any any thing related to a relationship which the father living also didnt acknowlegde so if Baani says that he is an orphen now he is always one wighout having a father to hug him and the father compleed his mother to diw.
The charcater is heartless even if once Harsh had hugged him he would have melted.
Rajveer is the son but he is totally broken and angry.
Human anger has his own perks and Rajveer is an example when ur own have no symplaty.

ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After separated from his father all his life i Don't think any emotional feelings remain n he came only for revenge but about the orphanage thing you have a point
telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ERA.

After separated from his father all his life i Don't think any emotional feelings remain n he came only for revengebut about the orphanage thing you have a point

pallavi was in constant touch with the orphanage , after 8 years she sis get him bacj. Pallavi also stayed away from her mother with the child in the orphanage.
Now to justify of Rajveer is the real Harsh Pallavi Child, the makers will not go in detail as the main focus is to let Harsh know the reality of the child being there exiatibg & Anjana also knew she hisea ao many things she may have known all along that Rajveer baby to boy to youth existed and was this man.
Just because he ia show without any emotiona and raw it dosent mean that he ia not the real child of Harsh and an orphan just brought by Naani.

Hoodas here by the atory have a lot of Falws. Sadky Zoya is in the mess and she ia doing her best to get the family together.

Suxh chafactera are reel realstic and true to life.