Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

I missed out on the elimiation clips then. Didn't know about Vibhor's elimination.
To my knowledge, Hemant is 27 and Salman 20. Searched internet and it shows Hemant is 20, confused now. You explained it right, softer, that is the right word!

Ami, he was 19 when he was on Rising Star 2. I don't think there's that big of an age gap between him and his brothers. I could be wrong, but I thought they said he was 19 on the show. 🤔
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sharing OSTs of two Pak dramas which i loved recently 😉
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUDotFf_jOo[/YOUTUBE]

Waiting for someone to upload full OST without dialogues.for Aangan 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvcV9FCNHw[/YOUTUBE]

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, he was 19 when he was on Rising Star 2. I don't think there's that big of an age gap between him and his brothers. I could be wrong, but I thought they said he was 19 on the show. 🤔

DAZZ, you are right, even per internet Hemant is 20. I guess I messed up the numbers.
So, I tried to search for Jammin episode during weekend and it seems that Sony is not airing this show in USA yet.😲

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Sharing OSTs of two Pak dramas which i loved recently 😉

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUDotFf_jOo[/YOUTUBE]

Waiting for someone to upload full OST without dialogues.for Aangan 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvcV9FCNHw[/YOUTUBE]

TFS, Avani! I didn't get chance to watch ranjha yet. But, I loved the above song especailly the lyrics.
BTW, I am loving the direction of Aangan, so beautifully captured...I will have to hear the song again and understand the lyrics.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

DAZZ, you are right, even per internet Hemant is 20. I guess I messed up the numbers.
So, I tried to search for Jammin episode during weekend and it seems that Sony is not airing this show in USA yet.😲

Oh that's odd! Hmmm, the episodes should be online as well for those that aren't able to watch live. Ami, I don't know if you watched Idol over the weekend, but he information about Vibhor's elimination was false. It was Kunal who was eliminated on Saturday. I haven't watched yesterday's episode, but I believe the top 5 are going to the finale. There might be double eliminations on Saturday and the finale with the top 3 on Sunday. Last week's highest votes went to Ankush. Honestly, the voting pattern has been unpredictable so I can't speculate who will win in the end. 😳 All I know is that it'll be very disheartening if it isn't Salman.
amivp thumbnail

Oh that's odd! Hmmm, the episodes should be online as well for those that aren't able to watch live. Ami, I don't know if you watched Idol over the weekend, but he information about Vibhor's elimination was false. It was Kunal who was eliminated on Saturday. I haven't watched yesterday's episode, but I believe the top 5 are going to the finale. There might be double eliminations on Saturday and the finale with the top 3 on Sunday. Last week's highest votes went to Ankush. Honestly, the voting pattern has been unpredictable so I can't speculate who will win in the end. 😳 All I know is that it'll be very disheartening if it isn't Salman.

Yes, this weekend is the finale and it will be top 5, I guess. I will be sad if Salman doesn't win. Ankush got highest votes many times and Nilanajan is also getting good reviews from judges. Yes, voting is very unpredictable. Let us hope for the best. These are all good singers.
Sa re gama is not that interesting yet. I feel judges are too sweet with their words for contestants as if talking to samll babies. Don't want them to shout either but feel too much sugarcoating is going on in whatever clips I watched.
Thanks for the tip to watch Jammin online, it didn't click to me...

amivp thumbnail
Another beautiful song. National award winner...
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbDktrsnH40[/YOUTUBE]
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Yes, this weekend is the finale and it will be top 5, I guess. I will be sad if Salman doesn't win. Ankush got highest votes many times and Nilanajan is also getting good reviews from judges. Yes, voting is very unpredictable. Let us hope for the best. These are all good singers.
Sa re gama is not that interesting yet. I feel judges are too sweet with their words for contestants as if talking to samll babies. Don't want them to shout either but feel too much sugarcoating is going on in whatever clips I watched.
Thanks for the tip to watch Jammin online, it didn't click to me...

Isn't Shekhar one of the judges on SRGMP? I don't recall him ever sugarcoating as a judge in the past. 🤔 Then again, I've never watched him judge a show without Vishal who we all know is the very no-nonsense sort. 😉 These are my ranks for the finale this weekend:
  1. Salman
  2. Ankush
  3. Nilanjana
  4. Nitin
  5. Vibhor
What are yours, Ami? 😳 Avani, are you watching Indian Idol at all? 😊
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Isn't Shekhar one of the judges on SRGMP? I don't recall him ever sugarcoating as a judge in the past.🤔 Then again, I've never watched him judge a show without Vishal who we all know is the very no-nonsense sort.😉 These are my ranks for the finale this weekend:
  1. Salman
  2. Ankush
  3. Nilanjana
  4. Nitin
  5. Vibhor
What are yours, Ami?😳 Avani, are you watching Indian Idol at all?😊

No Dazz i am not fan of reality shows! i don't mind watching just the singing clips of kids minus the judges drama 😃 in little champs if at all it airs but otherwise i don't follow any !!
amivp thumbnail

Isn't Shekhar one of the judges on SRGMP? I don't recall him ever sugarcoating as a judge in the past. 🤔 Then again, I've never watched him judge a show without Vishal who we all know is the very no-nonsense sort. 😉 These are my ranks for the finale this weekend:
  1. Salman
  2. Ankush
  3. Nilanjana
  4. Nitin
  5. Vibhor
What are yours, Ami? 😳 Avani, are you watching Indian Idol at all? 😊

This time only I am getting this sugarcoating feeling... I guess they are trying to be too good after the incident that happened with Papon.
He was one of the judge on little kids show on Zee ( little champs something) and seems that he accidentlly kissed girl and that became huge issue. He was sacked from the show and lost all the projects...
My picks are almost same as yours DAZZ😃 Ankush and Nilanjana get the same rank...