Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
A lovely remix of my all-time favourite Hindi song!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc5tBjRIcMU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, I absolutely love Moula Mere as well! Are you by any chance following Jammin on Sony TV? 😊

DAZZ, I didn't know about Jammin. Came to know throuhg you only. I am surprised that I didn't even see promo on Sony TV. Internet says it started from frist week of December. Ravi is the anchor . Since it is singing show for sure I will be watching. Did you watch it? I am surprised that Indian Idol is not over yet and Sony came up with new singing show.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, I didn't know about Jammin. Came to know throuhg you only. I am surprised that I didn't even see promo on Sony TV. Internet says it started from frist week of December. Ravi is the anchor . Since it is singing show for sure I will be watching. Did you watch it? I am surprised that Indian Idol is not over yet and Sony came up with new singing show.

I've only been able to catch the first episode thus far that was with Salim-Sulaiman. Salman Ali sang for them as the contestant from Idol. I know Vibhor sang for Jatin Pundit on the next episode of Jammin. I could be wrong, but I think i saw a clip of AR Rahman as one of the guest music directors. If true, then I'm very excited for that episode. Ravi is doing a good job anchoring, but I now realize Manish is absolutely outstanding as an achor. I actually couldn't fathom the difference because I loved Ravi on Rising Star! Is Idol ending on December 23rd? How are they planning to eliminate all of these contestants down to the top three in a matter of two weeks? 😲 Who are your final picks for the top three?

I foresee Salman being a part of the top three for sure. Nitin is also a like possibility. I think the remaining spot will either go to Ankush or Kunal.

amivp thumbnail

I've only been able to catch the first episode thus far that was with Salim-Sulaiman. Salman Ali sang for them as the contestant from Idol. I know Vibhor sang for Jatin Pundit on the next episode of Jammin. I could be wrong, but I think i saw a clip of AR Rahman as one of the guest music directors. If true, then I'm very excited for that episode. Ravi is doing a good job anchoring, but I now realize Manish is absolutely outstanding as an achor. I actually couldn't fathom the difference because I loved Ravi on Rising Star! Is Idol ending on December 23rd? How are they planning to eliminate all of these contestants down to the top three in a matter of two weeks? 😲 Who are your final picks for the top three?

I foresee Salman being a part of the top three for sure. Nitin is also a like possibility. I think the remaining spot will either go to Ankush or Kunal.

DAZZ, coming wknd there will be one or two eliminations and then we will have either
top 5 or top 4, there won't be top 3.
I know Salman will be in top 3, but I am little worried also as in the previous elimination episode, Sal and Nitin were in bottom three with Renu.
I feel Nilanajan will also make it to top 3 that way she is getting good marks from judges..
Manish is more spontaneous and humorous and has lot of experience anchoring. I think Ravi just started so may be need little more time...
i missed so many episodes of Jammin, I better start from this wknd. I saw clip of AR online.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

DAZZ, coming wknd there will be one or two eliminations and then we will have either
top 5 or top 4, there won't be top 3.
I know Salman will be in top 3, but I am little worried also as in the previous elimination episode, Sal and Nitin were in bottom three with Renu.
I feel Nilanajan will also make it to top 3 that way she is getting good marks from judges..
Manish is more spontaneous and humorous and has lot of experience anchoring. I think Ravi just started so may be need little more time...
i missed so many episodes of Jammin, I better start from this wknd. I saw clip of AR online.

We've already reached top 5 - Salman, Nitin, Ankush, Kunal, and Nilanjana. Ami, I think Salman and Nitin were in the bottom three that week because of their scores from the judges. Something seemed off that week in Salman's voice which affected the quality of his voice. Nitin was actually told that his performance wasn't up to the mark by Javed Ali. Nilanjana does have a fair shot of being in the top three, but if the past is indicative of a trend then female contestants barely ever make it to the top three. She's a fantastic singer who's excelled with each performance. 👍🏼 I wonder who from Idol will be singing for Rahman and Shankar Mahadevan. 😳 Is it just me or has Salman gotten a lot more exposure outside of a reality singing show than Hemant Brijwasi? When I compare the two, I find them both equally talented.
amivp thumbnail

We've already reached top 5 - Salman, Nitin, Ankush, Kunal, and Nilanjana. Ami, I think Salman and Nitin were in the bottom three that week because of their scores from the judges. Something seemed off that week in Salman's voice which affected the quality of his voice. Nitin was actually told that his performance wasn't up to the mark by Javed Ali. Nilanjana does have a fair shot of being in the top three, but if the past is indicative of a trend then female contestants barely ever make it to the top three. She's a fantastic singer who's excelled with each performance. 👍🏼 I wonder who from Idol will be singing for Rahman and Shankar Mahadevan. 😳 Is it just me or has Salman gotten a lot more exposure outside of a reality singing show than Hemant Brijwasi? When I compare the two, I find them both equally talented.

DAZZ, Vibhor is still there, right??? Hemant just disapperead, there is no news about him.
May be it is with the channel also. Zee also gives chance to their contestants in other show. Same goes with Sony, but might not be the case with Colors.
Also, there is so much competition. I feel that Hemant has little more edge than Salman in terms of voice, I guess may be beacuse of the age, Hemant's voice is more mature...
amivp thumbnail

A lovely remix of my all-time favourite Hindi song!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc5tBjRIcMU[/YOUTUBE]

Such songs will be enjoyed by many generations. Lyrics are so good. Never thought that someone can make remix of this song. Very nice!
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

DAZZ, Vibhor is still there, right??? Hemant just disapperead, there is no news about him.
May be it is with the channel also. Zee also gives chance to their contestants in other show. Same goes with Sony, but might not be the case with Colors.
Also, there is so much competition. I feel that Hemant has little more edge than Salman in terms of voice, I guess may be beacuse of the age, Hemant's voice is more mature...

Vibhor was eliminated this past weekend, but it wasn't shown in the episodes that have been posted online. You're right, it could be Colours that didn't provide him with the right opportunities. In terms of TRPs, Indian Idol has been doing exceptionally well. I noticed the TRPs were weak for SRGMP which is surprising because they usually have an edge over Idol. I thought Hemant and Salman were both the same age? I agree about Hemant's voice having an edge over Salman's because it's a bit softer. 😳
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Such songs will be enjoyed by many generations. Lyrics are so good. Never thought that someone can make remix of this song. Very nice!

It's the only remix of this song that I've ever really liked. 😊
amivp thumbnail

Vibhor was eliminated this past weekend, but it wasn't shown in the episodes that have been posted online. You're right, it could be Colours that didn't provide him with the right opportunities. In terms of TRPs, Indian Idol has been doing exceptionally well. I noticed the TRPs were weak for SRGMP which is surprising because they usually have an edge over Idol. I thought Hemant and Salman were both the same age? I agree about Hemant's voice having an edge over Salman's because it's a bit softer. 😳

I missed out on the elimiation clips then. Didn't know about Vibhor's elimination.
To my knowledge, Hemant is 27 and Salman 20. Searched internet and it shows Hemant is 20, confused now. You explained it right, softer, that is the right word!