Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Oh yess Ami love this song of Rabbi Shergill πŸ‘ I also love this song from him

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTxZy32Fv_0[/YOUTUBE]

This song is also very beautiful! TFS, Avani!πŸ€—
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dazz Ami and Zaj, anything to keep this lovely forum alive and talking to you friendsπŸ€—
I did have plans of writing two more short OS but somehow felt bad that apart from us few no one is interested in IKRS anymore. That was sad and It kind of discouraged me πŸ˜• But in any case i will try to post one or two if that helps and if you would enjoy 😊

I'd love for you to write some stories for us, Avani! 😊 We're all here and I'm sure there are silent readers as well who would enjoy your story. It would certainly help in increasing the forum activity. πŸ˜ƒ
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Yes, I realised that he gives away the details way too much in advance ( regarding work only). After 1 or 2 incidents he should have relaised that things might not work or might take longer in glitter world so better to give out the details when it is in final release stage, but I guess, you are right, it is for spotlight he is giving details in advance. He has to realise that his fan base is different. Due to such things his fans are moving away from him.
Regarding him not posting on insta, is still a mystery. Don't know why he stopped.
I guess since EishaMishal FC is no longer active that could be one of the reason, just a wild guess...

Also, I checked one of the other active forum to make sure if the posts are locked or not. It seems that it is acorss board, all posts that didn't have any updates after July are locked, so it is no just us.
This means that in next check if we don't have enough posts then almost all posts will be locked except two to three threads and then it will be tough to keep the forum unlocked.

So, yes with you, each of us need to make few posts every week. i will be posting for sure.

Ami, that would definitely help. Should we all just make new posts together or should we take turns each week? Guys, how should we proceed forward? You're absolutely right, Ami. His fans are getting discouraged by his potential projects that just don't end up happening. I'm not sure why the EishaMishal FC shut down either. Avani, do you have any insight into why a very popular fan club that was also favored by Mishal at one point shut down? Was it because of all the rumours and hate? 😭
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, that would definitely help. Should we all just make new posts together or should we take turns each week? Guys, how should we proceed forward? You're absolutely right, Ami. His fans are getting discouraged by his potential projects that just don't end up happening. I'm not sure why the EishaMishal FC shut down either. Avani, do you have any insight into why a very popular fan club that was also favored by Mishal at one point shut down? Was it because of all the rumours and hate? 😭

Dazz one of the reasons behind shut down of FC is because admins felt both MIshal and Eisha had moved on from IKRS. Hardly Mishal or Eisha liked or reposted anything related to IKRS. Eisha is busy with her new show which is a huge success (more than IKRS which would be a little sad for such huge fans of IKRS although happy for Eisha) and she will be obviously into that and Mishal is as we have been discussing is confused and confusing.
Although FC is for fans of IKRS and not for actors but still they need some encouragement from actors too a little.
Even airing of IKRS in Indonesia was a disaster.
Admins are a huge fan of IKRS and it hurt them more than anyone else and i guess they thought its better to take a break!!
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'd love for you to write some stories for us, Avani! 😊 We're all here and I'm sure there are silent readers as well who would enjoy your story. It would certainly help in increasing the forum activity. πŸ˜ƒ

Sure Dazz ! In fact i had written my SS next chapter but as the thread was locked didnt bother and wrote an OS later. Doing in turns is good idea. Let me know my turn i will post that chapter only in another thread πŸ˜ƒBut Dazz do we get to read your story anytime soon ? i would love love love to read your writing again. If at all possible and you have time😳
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail

Yes, DAZZ, let us take turns as Avani mentioned.
Also, if you see then beta version of IF is released, seems that they have redesigned this website.

amivp thumbnail
So this song is in voice of Parineeti. It is sad but lyrics are very good and she has unique voice.
Maana ke hum...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4R39ofX-CQ[/YOUTUBE]

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Dazz one of the reasons behind shut down of FC is because admins felt both MIshal and Eisha had moved on from IKRS. Hardly Mishal or Eisha liked or reposted anything related to IKRS. Eisha is busy with her new show which is a huge success (more than IKRS which would be a little sad for such huge fans of IKRS although happy for Eisha) and she will be obviously into that and Mishal is as we have been discussing is confused and confusing.
Although FC is for fans of IKRS and not for actors but still they need some encouragement from actors too a little.
Even airing of IKRS in Indonesia was a disaster.
Admins are a huge fan of IKRS and it hurt them more than anyone else and i guess they thought its better to take a break!!

Gosh, I can understand the hurt and pain after being so involved for nearly three years. 😭 I wish the outcome had been different for our favourite show. Eisha has gotten an immense amount of acclaim with Ishq Subhanallah. In fact, I can go as far to say that it brought her into the big league of actresses of the Indian television fraternity. I too am happy for her, but Dhani will always remain very close to my heart. I'm not even going to get into Mishal because that'll turn into another rant. πŸ˜† I had high hopes for an Indonesian premier of IKRS, but I guess they ended up on the wrong channel. I honestly wonder why IKRS didn't make it to An TV seeing that Mishal has a huge fanbase there. πŸ˜• I have a feeling Ishq Subhanallah will make its way to the same channel very soon. I'll be thrilled for Eisha, but sad she won't be there with Mishal for their show. πŸ’”
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Sure Dazz ! In fact i had written my SS next chapter but as the thread was locked didnt bother and wrote an OS later. Doing in turns is good idea. Let me know my turn i will post that chapter only in another thread πŸ˜ƒBut Dazz do we get to read your story anytime soon ? i would love love love to read your writing again. If at all possible and you have time😳

If you'd like Avani, I could post the incomplete chapter that I had written to my story. It isn't much, but it'll give you immediate insight into what happens from the last scene of the last chapter I had posted. 😳 I'll start the rotation of posts for this week. I think five posts per week in relation to IKRS or the actors will be good enough. Who would like to post next week and the week after? Zajie, will you be joining us in taking turns? πŸ˜‰
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

So this song is in voice of Parineeti. It is sad but lyrics are very good and she has unique voice.

Maana ke hum...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4R39ofX-CQ[/YOUTUBE]

I love this song, Ami! ❀️ It's soothing, soulful, melodious, and right up my alley. πŸ‘ I also love the duet with Sonu. πŸ˜‰ I find it interesting that Parineeti, Alia, and Shraddha who are all stiff competition to one another can sing so well.
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago