Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mish is on vacation at the moment, but she's pretty regular on the forum. Aside from her, Ami, Avani, and I there's nobody else is here. For the past few months, we've kept this forum going with our discussions because of the friendships we've all developed. 😊 We're glad to have you back and miss everyone who's been absent from the forum. Zajie, there's no time! If I had time to write, then I would've completed the short story I had started ages ago. πŸ˜† I'm also not sure what to do to increase the activity on the forum.

I miss Mish and the rest. We will open topics that were once current.πŸ˜‰
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, Zajie's concerns about the activity on the forum are valid. I just did a quick scan and almost all of the pages are locked. Pages 1 and 2 are the only the pages left that haven't been closed by the moderators. 😲 When we had spoken to the moderator of IKRS, didn't he say that the forum wouldn't close as long as there were active posts? Posts from this past July (approximately 5 months ago) have been closed which is what's confusing me. πŸ˜•
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Guys, Zajie's concerns about the activity on the forum are valid. I just did a quick scan almost all of the pages are locked. Page 1 and 2 are the only the pages left that haven't been closed by the moderators. 😲 When we had spoken to the moderator for IKRS, didn't he say that the forum wouldn't close as long as there were active posts? Posts from this past July (approximately 5 months) have been closed which is what's confusing me. πŸ˜•

That's why I'm talking. Please, therefore, to share the following posts with a few because they are abolishing the site.
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys, Zajie's concerns about the activity on the forum are valid. I just did a quick scan almost all of the pages are locked. Page 1 and 2 are the only the pages left that haven't been closed by the moderators. 😲 When we had spoken to the moderator for IKRS, didn't he say that the forum wouldn't close as long as there were active posts? Posts from this past July (approximately 5 months) have been closedwhich is what's confusing me. πŸ˜•

DAZZ, We don't have any active moderator. I guess mods monitor the activity monthly or quarterly and based on that decide. If you see the threads that are locked didn't have any activity in the past 6 months. So all threads until August are closed.
Also, you can request to open the threads that have your stories.
Avani used to write FF, not sure if she can continue to write, but stories were good.

I requested global moderator, multiple times to move the other two threads back to this forum but then the mods never responded back to those e-mails. Once she told she will look and then never replied.
Zaj's concern is right, just that there are so much restrications that we have to be very careful about the posts otherwise they move to different forums.

We can have two major threads active and then can make new threads per the general articles that we come across and are good.

Regarding Mishal, it has been almost 3 weeks and there is not a single scence of King in KKB. So not sure what you discuss here...
Also no news about his upcoming web series. I don't understand why he releases the articles so much in advance.. The guy used to post every day on social media and then out of blue stops posting... Atleast need to be considerate of his genuine fans...If he had to stop posting then slowly could have done that...like every other day, then every three days and then weekly... In my POV it was not right to stop posting just without any reason...

Too much ranting... getting back to forum activity. so this is the response I got from the global moderator (*Shruti*) from june 2018

While locking any forum it's traffic, topics, daily posts are taken into consideration. Some times members tend to bring old topics in front in order to keep forum active which is consider as spam and such topics are not taken into consideration when forums are locked.

I think I stated that how it is determine. Whenever any forum is locked it's activity-daily posts, members, participation etc is taken into consideration.

amivp thumbnail
Ok, just remembered this one by Rabbi Shergill. Very old song but beautiful. Love the music...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZvkvigWb9Y[/YOUTUBE]

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, We don't have any active moderator. I guess mods monitor the activity monthly or quarterly and based on that decide. If you see the threads that are locked didn't have any activity in the past 6 months. So all threads until August are closed.
Avani used to write FF, not sure if she can continue to write, but stories were good.

I requested global moderator, multiple times to move the other two threads back to this forum but then the mods never responded back to those e-mails. Once she told she will look and then never replied.
Zaj's concern is right, just that there are so much restrications that we have to be very careful about the posts otherwise they move to different forums.

We can have two major threads active and then can make new threads per the general articles that we come across and are good.

Regarding Mishal, it has been almost 3 weeks and there is not a single scence of King in KKB. So not sure what you discuss here...
Also no news about his upcoming web series. I don't understand why he releases the articles so much in advance.. The guy used to post every day on social media and then out of blue stops posting... Atleast need to be considerate of his genuine fans...If he had to stop posting then slowly could have done that...like every other day, then every three days and then weekly... In my POV it was not right to stop posting just without any reason...

Too much ranting... getting back to forum activity. so this is the response I got from the global moderator (*Shruti*) from june 2018

While locking any forum it's traffic, topics, daily posts are taken into consideration. Some times members tend to bring old topics in front in order to keep forum active which is consider as spam and such topics are not taken into consideration when forums are locked.

I think I stated that how it is determine. Whenever any forum is locked it's activity-daily posts, members, participation etc is taken into consideration.

Ami and Zaj, I think we're just going to have to start making new posts about IKRS every couple of days to keep the forum active continuing forward. I think if all of us post a few topics about IKRS/Mishal/Eisha once a week, then we should be fine. 😊 Ami, I honestly don't think Mishal gives any consideration to his fans when making his decisions. I think he worked on his social media accounts to attain numbers for relevancy within the entertainment sector. Isn't it ironic that he chose to stop posting after he amassed over 300,000 followers on Instagram? πŸ€” I also think his social media accounts will be nothing more than a place for him to promote his own shows, movies, and songs in the future. His most recent post seems to be common with other Balaji actors like Shabir, Karan Patel, and Dheeraj Dhoopar. He's quick to give out articles on upcoming projects for the spotlight. He doesn't realize that he's raising all of our expectations with these articles. Out of all of the projects he's mentioned since his official debut on Instagram and FaceBook, only two of his music videos and his role as King are the ones to have materialized. He was supposed to do another song with Hema Sardesai that was never released, he was supposed to do another song for a friend in Goa, he was supposed to do an Indonesian movie, he was supposed to produce and star in his own web series, and he was also supposed to star in another acting project in Hollywood. We still have no status on Sparsh even after its debut at a film festival in India. πŸ˜• I can't help but feel disappointed by his lack of regard for his fans. 😳
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok, just remembered this one by Rabbi Shergill. Very old song but beautiful. Love the music...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZvkvigWb9Y[/YOUTUBE]

Oh yess Ami love this song of Rabbi Shergill πŸ‘ I also love this song from him
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTxZy32Fv_0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dazz Ami and Zaj, anything to keep this lovely forum alive and talking to you friendsπŸ€—
I did have plans of writing two more short OS but somehow felt bad that apart from us few no one is interested in IKRS anymore. That was sad and It kind of discouraged me πŸ˜• But in any case i will try to post one or two if that helps and if you would enjoy 😊
amivp thumbnail

Ami and Zaj, I think we're just going to have to start making new posts about IKRS every couple of days to keep the forum active continuing forward. I think if all of us post a few topics about IKRS/Mishal/Eisha once a week, then we should be fine. 😊 Ami, I honestly don't think Mishal gives any consideration to his fans when making his decisions. I think he worked on his social media accounts to attain numbers for relevancy within the entertainment sector. Isn't it ironic that he chose to stop posting after he amassed over 300,000 followers on Instagram? πŸ€” I also think his social media accounts will be nothing more than a place for him to promote his own shows, movies, and songs in the future. His most recent post seems to be common with other Balaji actors like Shabir, Karan Patel, and Dheeraj Dhoopar. He's quick to give out articles on upcoming projects for the spotlight. He doesn't realize that he's raising all of our expectations with these articles. Out of all of the projects he's mentioned since his official debut on Instagram and FaceBook, only two of his music videos and his role as King are the ones to have materialized. He was supposed to do another song with Hema Sardesai that was never released, he was supposed to do another song for a friend in Goa, he was supposed to do an Indonesian movie, he was supposed to produce and star in his own web series, and he was also supposed to star in another acting project in Hollywood. We still have no status on Sparsh even after its debut at a film festival in India. πŸ˜• I can't help but feel disappointed by his lack of regard for his fans. 😳

Yes, I realised that he gives away the details way too much in advance ( regarding work only). After 1 or 2 incidents he should have relaised that things might not work or might take longer in glitter world so better to give out the details when it is in final release stage, but I guess, you are right, it is for spotlight he is giving details in advance. He has to realise that his fan base is different. Due to such things his fans are moving away from him.
Regarding him not posting on insta, is still a mystery. Don't know why he stopped.
I guess since EishaMishal FC is no longer active that could be one of the reason, just a wild guess...

Also, I checked one of the other active forum to make sure if the posts are locked or not. It seems that it is acorss board, all posts that didn't have any updates after July are locked, so it is no just us.
This means that in next check if we don't have enough posts then almost all posts will be locked except two to three threads and then it will be tough to keep the forum unlocked.

So, yes with you, each of us need to make few posts every week. i will be posting for sure.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Dazz Ami and Zaj, anything to keep this lovely forum alive and talking to you friendsπŸ€—
I did have plans of writing two more short OS but somehow felt bad that apart from us few no one is interested in IKRS anymore. That was sad and It kind of discouraged me πŸ˜• But in any case i will try to post one or two if that helps and if you would enjoy 😊

Yes, Avani, please write. For sure would enjoy your writing. I feel that we have few readers just that they don't comment.