Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viWMNLbMkUs

I'm watching this drama at the moment and it's quite the sad story. A foredoomed young woman who miraculously builds the courage to elope with her lover only to be betrayed in the most horrific manner. I actually love this song, so I thought I'd share here with you guys. If I remember correctly, Avani's a fan of Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch's singing. 😳

DAZZ, this seems to be very very very sad story... I don't know why female has to suffer so much... when will the society change??? Thanks for sharing!

Edited by amivp - 5 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Nice song, Mish. TFS! Film got very good reviews. It is on my list to watch...

You should Ami. I watched it. Ofcourse it’s based on true events & he shines in the role of a smart police officer. Another good one I watched recently was AB & Taapsee Pannu’s remake of a foreign movie, Invisible Guest ..... Badla . The climax was too good πŸ‘.

Ayushmann is an underrated actor although he is multi talented . He chooses unique stories. I also watched his other movie Andhadhun. He is the blind musician who becomes a witness to a murder. The climax Is left to the viewers discretion . Again a good one πŸ‘

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

DAZZ, I do watch Superstart singer show. Yes, the kids are very talented. Salman got that kid but then he was assigned to Nitin's team. All kids are very talented and I totally enjoy their singing.

Also, Sid came in Kapli's show yesterday to promote his new moive. You might want to watch yesterday's episode.

His movie Jabariya Jodi seems interesting. I hope it works in his favour along with Parineeti's. Sid could definitely used a hit in his filmography at this point in time. Definitely an interesting character that one doesn't picture with Sid's persona. I'll definitely catch up on that episode of TKSS. I'll be honest Ami, the show isn't the same without Dr. Mashoor Gulati. πŸ™„

Has anyone here watched Hrithik Roshan's Super 30? I know it's done good business and a strong word of mouth for Hrithik's performance in the film. I'm happy for Duggu! He was always my favorite after SRK. πŸ˜ƒ I just wish he'd do more films. πŸ˜›

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

DAZZ, this seems to be very very very sad story... I don't know why female has to suffer so much... when will the society change??? Thanks for sharing!

It's a very sad drama, but it carries a very important lesson in my opinion. I don't think any girl should ever resort to eloping - just my personal opinion.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

You should Ami. I watched it. Ofcourse it’s based on true events & he shines in the role of a smart police officer. Another good one I watched recently was AB & Taapsee Pannu’s remake of a foreign movie, Invisible Guest ..... Badla . The climax was too good πŸ‘.

Ayushmann is an underrated actor although he is multi talented . He chooses unique stories. I also watched his other movie Andhadhun. He is the blind musician who becomes a witness to a murder. The climax Is left to the viewers discretion . Again a good one πŸ‘

I also heard Badhai Ho was really good. Didn't he win the critic's best actor award last year at the Filmare's?

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

https://youtu.be/9gGy5SFcUlk

Lately I have been enjoying listening to this song from Ayushman’s latest movie Article 15 , sung by Armaan. Hope you guys will like it too 😊.

Nice song indeed Mish ! Loved it ! Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm excited for the handsome lawyer to now become the handsome doctor! 🀭 I'm a huge fan of Mohnish Behl's as well, Avani. I think he's so handsome! πŸ™ˆ

Dazz even I like Mohnish BehlHe is handsome as well as talented but under appreciated actor according to me ! He had that hero appeal but was sidetracked to big brother/senior category very early in the career itself seems like !

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Dazz even I like Mohnish BehlHe is handsome as well as talented but under appreciated actor according to me ! He had that hero appeal but was sidetracked to big brother/senior category very early in the career itself seems like !

Sadly, that seems to be the case for all of the progenies of the heavyweights in the industry. Amitabh and Nutan are prime examples of actors who reached the ultimate heights of success in their own careers only to have their children regarded as failures. Mohnish definitely had potential. If only he was given the right characters. I don't know if scripts were that big of a deal back in the 80s. πŸ€”

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also heard Badhai Ho was really good. Didn't he win the critic's best actor award last year at the Filmare's?

Mish, he is very talented singer and musician as well. His smile is very cute.

DAZZ, I enjoyed Badhai Ho a lot. Hmm not sure about Filmfare award but he did win some other award for the same film.

Edited by amivp - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Mish, he is very talented singer and musician as well. His smile is very cute.

DAZZ, I enjoyed Badhai Ho a lot. Hmm not sure about Filmfare award but he did win some other award for the same film.

I agree! Paani Da from Vicky Donor was beautifully sung by Ayushmann. πŸ‘