Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

This show....I’m looking forward to 😳. I remember Dazz mentioning the original being a really good show. And never new DMG was the sequel. So really some positive hopes on this one now, fingers crossed🤞.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/star-plus-sanjivani-2-to-go-onair-from-august_152476

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ami, I've been a fan of Ram's for years now. I recall watching Ram first on a doctor based show on Sony titled Dhadkan more than a decade ago. Can't help but admit that I had a crush on the dashing psychiatrist on the show. ☺️ I was shocked by his weight gain during the days of Kasam Seh and couldn't understand why an actor that dashing would let himself go. 🤔 I remember reading an article in which Ram said that he considered his weight gain to be lucky for him. I'm glad he's broken that myth and done wonders for his health! Gosh, I can only imagine what his sugar, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels must've been like all these years. 😵

Thank you for sharing, Ami! 🤗 Truly inspirational!

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

This show....I’m looking forward to 😳. I remember Dazz mentioning the original being a really good show. And never new DMG was the sequel. So really some positive hopes on this one now, fingers crossed🤞.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/star-plus-sanjivani-2-to-go-onair-from-august_152476

Mish, I'm all in! 😆 Mohnish, the handsome lawyer from that show on Sony, and the setting of a hospital! I can't wait!!!! Thank you for sharing! 🤗

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Mish, I'm all in! 😆 Mohnish, the handsome lawyer from that show on Sony, and the setting of a hospital! I can't wait!!!! Thank you for sharing! 🤗

What, he was a lawyer in that ? Hmmm, I assumed he was a doc, just like in DMG🤔. But yeah, quite eagerly looking forward to this one & also for Namit Khanna who made a good impression from his other show on Sony a while back. 😳.

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

This will be an interesting show, again on star plus, so will now have to figure out how to watch this.

TFS, Mish!

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, I've been a fan of Ram's for years now. I recall watching Ram first on a doctor based show on Sony titled Dhadkan more than a decade ago. Can't help but admit that I had a crush on the dashing psychiatrist on the show. ☺️ I was shocked by his weight gain during the days of Kasam Seh and couldn't understand why an actor that dashing would let himself go. 🤔 I remember reading an article in which Ram said that he considered his weight gain to be lucky for him. I'm glad he's broken that myth and done wonders for his health! Gosh, I can only imagine what his sugar, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels must've been like all these years. 😵

Thank you for sharing, Ami! 🤗 Truly inspirational!

DAZZ, he is such a fine actor and i couldn't digest his overweight.. How can a person like him become so round...Very happy to see his transformation...Now the real game begins in terms of his roles..

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, he is such a fine actor and i couldn't digest his overweight.. How can a person like him become so round...Very happy to see his transformation...Now the real game begins in terms of his roles..

You're right, Ami. I think he carved a niche for himself in the overweight category be it television or films. I'm hoping he'll be offered a multitude of roles after this transformation and not just the happy fat guy he's been donning over the past several years. 🤞

amivp thumbnail
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Ami, I somehow missed this post last week. I'm so glad I came back and watched this ad. Very touching and emotional in many ways. The secret to happiness and fulfillment likes in the balance of relationships. Thank you for sharing! 🤗

I was recently able to watch Salman Ali's new show on Sony. Is anyone here following the show? I didn't know this was a talent show for children. Most of the kids are quite talented, especially the little boy challenging Salman on the show. 😃 I believe he's on Nitin's team.