Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Yes, Rehmat and Salamat both eliminated. Animesh is the same one that you mentioned with stuttering probs. I was also bit sad as he sings really well. I guess he didn't select proper song. So, first it was Animesh then Rehmat, Salamat and then the kid. Salamat sang well but audience didn't vote for him. Aftab was his competitor in the last episode.

Yeah, was surprised with Animesh’s elimination. That particular episode. he got one of the lowest scores sadly. And totally agree with all the emotional voting. If I were to vote, I might have voted for Opseng too, just because he’s too cute & not scared to stand up there & sing without forgetting his lines. But that’s not fair to the good singers in the show.

Like I said earlier, combining kids with adults is not right & unfair .It was so sad to watch both kids Opseng & the other girl (previous week,) I think, in tears when they were eliminated. 😔 Not healthy to put kids under such pressure 😕 I really wish they change the format from their next season. 🤫

Mishfan thumbnail

Anyone watched the 11th episode 🤔 I thought Except for the bit of Shayan’s fury, rest of the episode was so boring.😕 The story didn’t seem to progress much . Hopefully the next one should be interesting 🙂

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Thanks Ami🤗 allergies are getting better.Pollen count is really high this time due to heavy winter rains here. It’s awful, I can’t enjoy outdoors every spring.

Anyway, I don’t see Shayan as the antagonist yet. But he has every reason to turn into one going by the story. I am afraid, his revenge towards Rehan (you know why) can make him destructive ( I don’t want that) 🤞😕. The equation with his Dad is another concern. Just wished his father was more receptive to him & accepting of his son.

And I was wrong in assuming Rehaan was her adopted son, but he is her step son. ( sorry forgot her name) . Rehaan started off to help Shayan win Hajra, but her initial rejection & indifference shocked/ surprised him. Refusal / rejection was alien to him until then. Remember his step mother occasionally mentions about his “Feudal blood”. So ofcourse pursuing Hajra to accept his ( friends? ) proposal became his goal & she innocently fell for him. And we know what happened after. He is a real obsessed creep. If you watch 9 & 10, you will be shocked to see what he’s capable of doing for not getting what he wants 😢. His laugh irritates me😠

No, not watching KZK2. Just read that article on IF.

About rising star, enjoyed watching Madhuri on last Sunday’s episode. I especially loved Shankar & Madhuri’s improv performance. Both are so talented in their respective fields👏👍 Dazz, you should watch the episode. Agree Madhuri is gracious, beautiful & maintained herself really well. ♥️

I plan to after Ramadan, Mish. Madhuri is one of my favourite Bollywood actresses, so I wouldn't want to miss her episode. I too think she's the epitome of grace. ❤️

I know this is off-topic, but I'd love to see the Khans work with their previous counterparts like Madhuri, Kajol, Juhi, Rani, and Aishwarya. I honestly don't think they make great pairings with any of the actresses of this generation. 😑

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Yeah, was surprised with Animesh’s elimination. That particular episode. he got one of the lowest scores sadly. And totally agree with all the emotional voting. If I were to vote, I might have voted for Opseng too, just because he’s too cute & not scared to stand up there & sing without forgetting his lines. But that’s not fair to the good singers in the show.

Like I said earlier, combining kids with adults is not right & unfair .It was so sad to watch both kids Opseng & the other girl (previous week,) I think, in tears when they were eliminated. 😔 Not healthy to put kids under such pressure 😕 I really wish they change the format from their next season. 🤫

Sadly Mish, it's the parents that bring them to these kinds of competitions in high hopes of fame and fortune. Have any of you noticed how determined Aftab is in carrying his responsibilities towards his family? When you watch his clips, you feel so badly for the poor kid! I truly feel he's being robbed of his childhood in this financial strain on his family.

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anyone watched the 11th episode 🤔 I thought Except for the bit of Shayan’s fury, rest of the episode was so boring.😕 The story didn’t seem to progress much . Hopefully the next one should be interesting 🙂

Yes, watched the 11th episode and it was bit a drag. After watching 8th, couldn't stop and had to watch all. Rehaan is mental and should be in the jail for what he did to Hajara. Still in this time and age, again the girl and her family suffers. Whatever happened in the beauty parlour, I felt like I am watching Savdhaan India/CID... Such heinous crime.

Not sure what Shayan will end up doing and where the story is heading...

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Yes, watched the 11th episode and it was bit a drag. After watching 8th, couldn't stop and had to watch all. Rehaan is mental and should be in the jail for what he did to Hajara. Still in this time and age, again the girl and her family suffers. Whatever happened in the beauty parlour, I felt like I am watching Savdhaan India/CID... Such heinous crime.

Not sure what Shayan will end up doing and where the story is heading...

Sounds like we're making progress in the story. Interested in watching episodes 9 and 10 reading all of your comments. 😊

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Sounds like we're making progress in the story. Interested in watching episodes 9 and 10 reading all of your comments. 😊

Also, rising star, Aftab is one of the finalist. He also got to perform at a charity event. Shanakr Mahadevan gave him chance. He also got his first pay check. Next week is the finale....

Mishfan thumbnail

Also, rising star, Aftab is one of the finalist. He also got to perform at a charity event. Shanakr Mahadevan gave him chance. He also got his first pay check. Next week is the finale....

I Have not yet watched this week’s episodes.

@bold 🙁isn’t he just 12 / 13 yrs old ? No problem in him getting accolades & opportunities to sing on stage. But hope he gets back to school , a good education & not singing to pay off his families debts. 😢. Isn’t child labor illegal in India ??🤫

Sorry for this, but bothers me a lot 🙁

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Wow, that was quick! I recall Rising Star running for three months, no? Who are the finalists in that case? Aftab, Diwakar, and Sanjay?

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

I Have not yet watched this week’s episodes.

@bold 🙁isn’t he just 12 / 13 yrs old ? No problem in him getting accolades & opportunities to sing on stage. But hope he gets back to school , a good education & not singing to pay off his families debts. 😢. Isn’t child labor illegal in India ??🤫

Sorry for this, but bothers me a lot 🙁

Mish, I wonder if he was even in school before the show started. The opportunities that arise for contestants following a reality talent show don't last for a very long time. My assumption is until they're the flavour of the moment. It would be even more unfortunate if Aftab sacrifices his education in lieu of a year or two of financial comfort.