Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hey guys 🤗

How are you all? Sorry had been quite busy & added annoyance..., my Spring Allergies🤧 Finally caught up with Inkaar episodes 9 & 10. & OMG😔. Rehaan is such an obsessed creep. Let me stop there so I don’t spoil it for Dazz. Ami & Avani, if you have watched these latest episodes, you know what I mean🙁. So what makes you all think Shayan has a negative streak ? I feel that Shayan will turn grey & that Rehaan is going to be the reason for the same. Anyway, Dazz you will drool looking at Sami in episode 10, for sure & Avani too, right Avani ??😉😀

I have been watching Rising Star & Yesss, you are right Ami...looking forward to this Saturday’s episode with Madhuri special.♥️ Curious why her...no movie promotions, maybe they are bringing her back as judge in Jhalak or something.🤔. But you know guys, I have my issues with this show....

I normally do not watch kids Reality shows simply because I believe children should not be put under pressure of competing on a televised national show. It’s ok if they perform for fun, but this kind of competition, a big NO for me ( strictly my opinion)...

And here they are competing with adults & that’s quite unfair. I wish the makers give some thought for their future seasons.

I agree, Idol 10 had more versatile singers & Salman was on a whole different level.

Oh & our fav, IKRS is being telecast on Rishtey, & I just started watching it, Getting my daily dose of Viplav & ViDha all over again 😍😀.

lastly ...Dazz, guess who has been cast as Mr. Bajaj for KZK2 ??

Hi Guys 🤗

Mish spring alergy !! Coincidentally this is the second time i am hearing about it in a week.

I didnt know about it. Take care❤️

Uff finally caught up with All episodes of Inkaar!!

yesss Mish Sami here is just

Its just sad to watch something that happens all around us and we have heard of happening around us girls specially in India😒

Rehaan is crazy but his acting is top notch. He makes you feel cringy towards him which is not easy feat!!

I dont know something in Shayans demeneour was not right initially. the way he acted in school ,stalking too is not correct . I didnt like that part . Its downright creepy if someone ends up at your home for proposal and even after rejecting ending up in school not just to meet but as a colleague.However good and different his intention might be from Rehaan its just disturbing someone stalking you like that! Specially after what she has gone through and he knew all about it .She also had to lose her job. I was surprised how easily she believed him actually.

Also as Dazz said how can he be friends with such a person all along and realise only once a girl she loved is involved? If he was man of principles he would have realised long back and not trust him !

What you guys say?

No more spoiler for Dazz and Ami if she hasnt watched 😃 I cant wait for you to watch it for one and only Sami Dazz !

PS : Enjoy daily does of our ViDha Mish😉

Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hi Guys 🤗

Mish spring alergy !! Coincidentally this is the second time i am hearing about it in a week.

I didnt know about it. Take care❤️

Uff finally caught up with All episodes of Inkaar!!

yesss Mish Sami here is just

Its just sad to watch something that happens all around us and we have heard of happening around us girls specially in India😒

Rehaan is crazy but his acting is top notch. He makes you feel cringy towards him which is not easy feat!!

I dont know something in Shayans demeneour was not right initially. the way he acted in school ,stalking too is not correct . I didnt like that part . Its downright creepy if someone ends up at your home for proposal and even after rejecting ending up in school not just to meet but as a colleague.However good and different his intention might be from Rehaan its just disturbing someone stalking you like that! Specially after what she has gone through and he knew all about it .She also had to lose her job. I was surprised how easily she believed him actually.

Also as Dazz said how can he be friends with such a person all along and realise only once a girl she loved is involved? If he was man of principles he would have realised long back and not trust him !

What you guys say?

No more spoiler for Dazz and Ami if she hasnt watched 😃 I cant wait for you to watch it for one and only Sami Dazz !

PS : Enjoy daily does of our ViDha Mish😉

I agree wholeheartedly with what you've said, Avani. In the practical world, anyone stalking to you that extent is indeed very creepy. Imran Ashraf is a phenomenal actor! I too give him credit where it's deserved. 👍🏼 I've watched him in other dramas as well and he always does his characters justice. I'm not sure where the story's heading at this point, but I hope Hajera isn't set up for heartbreak later. The theme of this show is rejection.

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Although I haven't been watching episodes, I have been pondering over Shayan's character. 😳 Plot twist: Rehan's character is an obsessive creep because Shayan is the real antagonist of the show. Mish, I find the equation between Shayan and Rehan completely confusing. I just don't understand how things could go so wrong between two childhood buddies. Either we're being given an incomplete picture or there's more to this equation than meets the eye. I think Rehan's character is very impulsive which is probably his biggest weakness, but I don't necessarily deem it to be the reason for this discord in their friendship. 😑 Seeing Sami's work from the past two years, I'm sure this character had something to offer for him to take on this role.

I too find it confusing that children are allowed on the format of Rising Star, but I think it's only to be inclusive of all types of contestants. There have been contestants in their sixties and seventies as well. You do make valid points though, Mish. I've always seen it as a platform for them to showcase their talent.

Back to the beginning with IKRS, huh? 😃 How I wish this show was still on air! 😭 Might've been overkill at this point, but at least we'd get our daily dose o ViDha. I still get dismal when I think about this couple and its tragic end.

Haha Mish, you had me so intrigued by that comment that I had to google for myself! KSG as Mr. Bajaj! If you've watched Qubool Hai, you know he'll nail the character with oomph. He was perfection as Asad Ahmed Khan! 👏 I know Barun is Gul Khan's chocolate boy, but in my honest opinion I liked KSG the most amongst her male leads. I wonder what his chemistry is going to be like with Erica. A part of me had wanted this role for Mishal, but sadly I don't think he would've been considered for a character of this magnitutde. I was honestly hoping for Iqbal to take on this character and I believe his name was circulating as one of the contenders a couple of months back. I also read somewhere that Barun was being considered for the role as well.

No, haven’t watched Qubool Hai. I watched him in DMG much later after it was off air. That was a hilarious show & Dr. Armaan made me laugh, had me in Splits many a times😂😂 . But no clue about KZK 2, what’s goin’on currently or what’s in store for his character . Just read this article on IF & another one about Prerna getting killed & coming back & all...I really have very little or no hope if content for daily soaps on ITV will ever change for the better, get more creative & realistic ?? This infact reflects on the audience who rant, complain but continue watching for whatever reason/s. 😟

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

No, haven’t watched Qubool Hai. I watched him in DMG much later after it was off air. That was a hilarious show & Dr. Armaan made me laugh, had me in Splits many a times😂😂 . But no clue about KZK 2, what’s goin’on currently or what’s in store for his character . Just read this article on IF & another one about Prerna getting killed & coming back & all...I really have very little or no hope if content for daily soaps on ITV will ever change for the better, get more creative & realistic ?? This infact reflects on the audience who rant, complain but continue watching for whatever reason/s. 😟

Dr. Armaan Malik was a cute character! The whole show was pretty cute and I loved the medical backdrop of the show. 😉 I think it's the actors who are able to amass viewership despite a clear lack of creativity on the platform. Although I do enjoy watching some web serials here and there, I find most too bold and brazen for my liking. I don't understand why there's such a stark contrast between both mediums and wish there was a middle ground for good content and conventional values.

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello all 🤗❤️

So I am on the 8th episode. Hmm, you all feel Shayan could be antagonist??

Currently my thought process:

I feel that he really loved Hajara, didn't have courage to confess his love, trusted his best friend blindly that his friend will convey his message to Hajra and finally truth about his friend came out.

Over the period Shayan found courage and sent proposal . Shayan told the truth in Masjid, Who would lie in Masjid??

Even Hajar's dad has good vibes for Shayan. So I am unsure if the character will be antagonist.

If this serial is of 30 epsiodes then I am sure the story will not be that simple and straight forward, but definately there is some social message here espeically for the girls.

Someone is keeping Rehan uptodate on Shayan and Hajra's meetings.

Rehana is mental and at times makes me laugh when he jumps on the couch...espicailly in the 7th episode. Why Rehana is so much interested in Hajra's life. Is he in love with her??? He was just doing time pass. He didn't think of Hajra until Shayan sent marriage proposal.

@Mish: Hope you are doing good and spring allergies are all gone.

You are still watching KZK??? 😲Good to know Karan is playing Mr. Bajaj. I wonder how Erica and Karan will look together.

Regarding, Rising star 2, I feel audience is doing emotional voting. Could watch only some portion of Madhuri's episode. Madhuri is gracious and she has maintained her health really well.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Hello all 🤗❤️

I feel that he really loved Hajara, didn't have courage to confess his love, trusted his best friend blindly that his friend will convey his message to Hajra and finally truth about his friend came out.

Over the period Shayan found courage and sent proposal . Shayan told the truth in Masjid, Who would lie in Masjid??

Even Hajar's dad has good vibes for Shayan. So I am unsure if the character will be antagonist.

If this serial is of 30 epsiodes then I am sure the story will not be that simple and straight forward, but definately there is some social message here espeically for the girls.

Rehana is mental and at times makes me laugh when he jumps on the couch...espicailly in the 7th episode. Why Rehana is so much interested in Hajra's life. Is he in love with her??? He was just doing time pass. He didn't think of Hajra until Shayan sent marriage proposal.

You are still watching KZK??? 😲Good to know Karan is playing Mr. Bajaj. I wonder how Erica and Karan will look together.

Regarding, Rising star 2, I feel audience is doing emotional voting. Could watch only some portion of Madhuri's episode. Madhuri is gracious and she has maintained her health really well.

I'm not sure if he's the antagonist either, but I feel there's a lot more to this character's graph than what we've been shown thus far. I agree that he truly was in love with Hajera and told her the truth. I think our guesses have more to do with Shayan's equation with Rehan. If they were both childhood buddies, then why did Rehan betray Shayan that way when he knew his feelings for Hajera were genuine? That little tidbit is what threw me for a spin thinking that perhaps Shayan had done something to Rehan that none of us were aware of at this point in the story. I have no other reason to think or assume otherwise. 😳

I haven't watched Rising Star since Rekha's episode so I'm quite far behind, but I'm surprised to hear that the audience is voting on an emotional basis. That certainly wasn't the case last season! 😟 Which contestants have been eliminated in the past three weeks?

amivp thumbnail

I feel that Rehan started liking Hajera and hence all these issues, but this is pak show so there should be more to the story.

Regarding Rising star, Rehmat, Animesh, Salamt and Oupseng are eliminated. I felt audience gave uncessary votes to Oupseng. He is great kid and quick learner, but feel that audience voted more for his cuteness, just my POV.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

I feel that Rehan started liking Hajera and hence all these issues, but this is pak show so there should be more to the story.

Regarding Rising star, Rehmat, Animesh, Salamt and Oupseng are eliminated. I felt audience gave uncessary votes to Oupseng. He is great kid and quick learner, but feel that audience voted more for his cuteness, just my POV.

Rehmat and Salamat have both been eliminated? Oh gosh, they were both very talented! 😲 Wasn't Animesh the one who had the stuttering problem? Until I was watching the show, he had the highest scores. I'm shocked to hear of his elimination! 😯 I couldn't agree more about Oupseng, Ami. He's an adorable kid and I'm sure he's talented for a seven-year-old, but he didn't fit into the realm of competition on the show.

amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Rehmat and Salamat have both been eliminated? Oh gosh, they were both very talented! 😲 Wasn't Animesh the one who had the stuttering problem? Until I was watching the show, he had the highest scores. I'm shocked to hear of his elimination! 😯 I couldn't agree more about Oupseng, Ami. He's an adorable kid and I'm sure he's talented for a seven-year-old, but he didn't fit into the realm of competition on the show.

Yes, Rehmat and Salamat both eliminated. Animesh is the same one that you mentioned with stuttering probs. I was also bit sad as he sings really well. I guess he didn't select proper song. So, first it was Animesh then Rehmat, Salamat and then the kid. Salamat sang well but audience didn't vote for him. Aftab was his competitor in the last episode.

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello all 🤗❤️

Thanks Ami🤗 allergies are getting better.Pollen count is really high this time due to heavy winter rains here. It’s awful, I can’t enjoy outdoors every spring.

Anyway, I don’t see Shayan as the antagonist yet. But he has every reason to turn into one going by the story. I am afraid, his revenge towards Rehan (you know why) can make him destructive ( I don’t want that) 🤞😕. The equation with his Dad is another concern. Just wished his father was more receptive to him & accepting of his son.

And I was wrong in assuming Rehaan was her adopted son, but he is her step son. ( sorry forgot her name) . Rehaan started off to help Shayan win Hajra, but her initial rejection & indifference shocked/ surprised him. Refusal / rejection was alien to him until then. Remember his step mother occasionally mentions about his “Feudal blood”. So ofcourse pursuing Hajra to accept his ( friends? ) proposal became his goal & she innocently fell for him. And we know what happened after. He is a real obsessed creep. If you watch 9 & 10, you will be shocked to see what he’s capable of doing for not getting what he wants 😢. His laugh irritates me😠

No, not watching KZK2. Just read that article on IF.

About rising star, enjoyed watching Madhuri on last Sunday’s episode. I especially loved Shankar & Madhuri’s improv performance. Both are so talented in their respective fields👏👍 Dazz, you should watch the episode. Agree Madhuri is gracious, beautiful & maintained herself really well. ♥️

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago