Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Silverrmoon

Hey Dazzy ๐Ÿค—

Its so good to see you again, thanks for remembering me. First of all please pardon me for the delay in replying back. I'm not active on India Forums yaar, I was told about the changes brought in the forum so had to check my account whether I was able to login without any issues or not. I'm taking a break for myself so haven't been active since months. Missed you all, especially Zady, hope you all are doing good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Is Sami that guy who looks like Nakul Mehta ? He is good looking lol. Its been a while since I've watched a Pak show will try to watch it. I'm a fan of asian shows, so I try to enjoy watching movies and shows in different languages. If you do get time do try Ashes of love, empress ki my friend recommended it to me. Take care.

Does Sami look like Nakul Mehta? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฃ I agree with you though, he is quite handsome! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm glad you were able to log in without any problems. I initially thought I had lost my account after the merge to the new website, but luckily I was able to log back into my account. ๐Ÿ˜“ I haven't seen Zajie on the forum in a while. I hope all's well on her end and that she visits the forum soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I've never tried watching Asian shows. If you say their content's good, then maybe I should give their shows a chance. It's just that I prefer watching shows in languages that I'm fluent in myself because I don't have to rely on any subtitles. Having said that, I think it might be time to step out of my comfort zone. โ˜บ๏ธ

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Where did everybody go? There's pin drop silence on the forum. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Where did everybody go? There's pin drop silence on the forum. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

DAZZ, I was out and came back yesterday evening only. Couldn't watch after 5th episode. I plan to continue from this week.

Read Mish's comment on the other post and yes the other guy's (Rehaan) behaviour is very creepy.

This is a mystery. I guess Shayan asked Rehaan to propose Hajra on his behalf during college days since he didn;t have courage to propose ??? and it turned into something totally different.

Watched Rising star yesterday night. So far i don't see any strong contendor who will win the show. Next week Madhuri will be the guest, just an fyi. I think Mish is Madhuri's fan. Do watch if you get chance.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Ami, I love this show and especially Shaheer's character! He is so adorable as the effervescent Abeer. Shaheer is showing his acting chops with this character! ๐Ÿ‘ I hope you've been able to watch a few episodes. โ˜บ๏ธ

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, I was out and came back yesterday evening only. Couldn't watch after 5th episode. I plan to continue from this week.

Read Mish's comment on the other post and yes the other guy's (Rehaan) behaviour is very creepy.

This is a mystery. I guess Shayan asked Rehaan to propose Hajra on his behalf during college days since he didn;t have courage to propose ??? and it turned into something totally different.

Watched Rising star yesterday night. So far i don't see any strong contendor who will win the show. Next week Madhuri will be the guest, just an fyi. I think Mish is Madhuri's fan. Do watch if you get chance.

Ami, the story becomes clearer after the fifth episode in terms of this triangle. Now that I have an idea of the backstory, Rehan's behavior is still confusing to me. ๐Ÿ˜• In fact, his behavior with Shayan is one big mystery! Since I'm taking a break from television, I haven't been able to keep up with Rising Star either although I think I understand what you mean. Nobody's standing out this season like the contestants of season 2 - Hemant, Akhtar Brothers, Zaid Ali, Vishnumaya, and even at times Rohanpreet. Ami, I also think this disappointment has something to do with Indian Idol 10. I don't think I've ever come across such competent singers on any reality television format before. I also think Salman raised the bar for all of the contestants on the show that season. ๐Ÿ‘

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Does Sami look like Nakul Mehta? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคฃ I agree with you though, he is quite handsome! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm glad you were able to log in without any problems. I initially thought I had lost my account after the merge to the new website, but luckily I was able to log back into my account. ๐Ÿ˜“ I haven't seen Zajie on the forum in a while. I hope all's well on her end and that she visits the forum soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I've never tried watching Asian shows. If you say their content's good, then maybe I should give their shows a chance. It's just that I prefer watching shows in languages that I'm fluent in myself because I don't have to rely on any subtitles. Having said that, I think it might be time to step out of my comfort zone. โ˜บ๏ธ

Sort of I remember him vaguely thou ๐Ÿ˜† All bearded guys are handsome ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yes me too, you can login using your email address Dazzy. I hope she is doing fine, maybe she is busy, actually when they brought in the beta version, most of the members stopped visiting IF, I used to be active in BP forum and then eventually people lost interest in the show I guess. I hardly saw members active like it used to before.

Please do try Asian shows you wont get bored. You've a point actually, while reading subs you tend to miss the expressions on the faces a lot. But since these shows get me hooked I watch it. Chinese dramas are long but worth a shot. The ones I recommended it to you are historical dramas, I'll give list of other shows later. You'll get addicted soon ๐Ÿ˜†

Where is Georgia and Times roman font missing them ๐Ÿค”

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Hey guys ๐Ÿค—

How are you all? Sorry had been quite busy & added annoyance..., my Spring Allergies๐Ÿคง Finally caught up with Inkaar episodes 9 & 10. & OMG๐Ÿ˜”. Rehaan is such an obsessed creep. Let me stop there so I donโ€™t spoil it for Dazz. Ami & Avani, if you have watched these latest episodes, you know what I mean๐Ÿ™. So what makes you all think Shayan has a negative streak ? I feel that Shayan will turn grey & that Rehaan is going to be the reason for the same. Anyway, Dazz you will drool looking at Sami in episode 10, for sure & Avani too, right Avani ??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

I have been watching Rising Star & Yesss, you are right Ami...looking forward to this Saturdayโ€™s episode with Madhuri special.โ™ฅ๏ธ Curious why her...no movie promotions, maybe they are bringing her back as judge in Jhalak or something.๐Ÿค”. But you know guys, I have my issues with this show....

I normally do not watch kids Reality shows simply because I believe children should not be put under pressure of competing on a televised national show. Itโ€™s ok if they perform for fun, but this kind of competition, a big NO for me ( strictly my opinion)...

And here they are competing with adults & thatโ€™s quite unfair. I wish the makers give some thought for their future seasons.

I agree, Idol 10 had more versatile singers & Salman was on a whole different level.

Oh & our fav, IKRS is being telecast on Rishtey, & I just started watching it, Getting my daily dose of Viplav & ViDha all over again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€.

lastly ...Dazz, guess who has been cast as Mr. Bajaj for KZK2 ??

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Hey guys ๐Ÿค—

How are you all? Sorry had been quite busy & added annoyance..., my Spring Allergies๐Ÿคง Finally caught up with Inkaar episodes 9 & 10. & OMG๐Ÿ˜”. Rehaan is such an obsessed creep. Let me stop there so I donโ€™t spoil it for Dazz. Ami & Avani, if you have watched these latest episodes, you know what I mean๐Ÿ™. So what makes you all think Shayan has a negative streak ? I feel that Shayan will turn grey & that Rehaan is going to be the reason for the same. Anyway, Dazz you will drool looking at Sami in episode 10, for sure & Avani too, right Avani ??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

I have been watching Rising Star & Yesss, you are right Ami...looking forward to this Saturdayโ€™s episode with Madhuri special.โ™ฅ๏ธ Curious why her...no movie promotions, maybe they are bringing her back as judge in Jhalak or something.๐Ÿค”. But you know guys, I have my issues with this show....

I normally do not watch kids Reality shows simply because I believe children should not be put under pressure of competing on a televised national show. Itโ€™s ok if they perform for fun, but this kind of competition, a big NO for me ( strictly my opinion)...

And here they are competing with adults & thatโ€™s quite unfair. I wish the makers give some thought for their future seasons.

I agree, Idol 10 had more versatile singers & Salman was on a whole different level.

Oh & our fav, IKRS is being telecast on Rishtey, & I just started watching it, Getting my daily dose of Viplav & ViDha all over again ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€.

lastly ...Dazz, guess who has been cast as Mr. Bajaj for KZK2 ??

Although I haven't been watching episodes, I have been pondering over Shayan's character. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Plot twist: Rehan's character is an obsessive creep because Shayan is the real antagonist of the show. Mish, I find the equation between Shayan and Rehan completely confusing. I just don't understand how things could go so wrong between two childhood buddies. Either we're being given an incomplete picture or there's more to this equation than meets the eye. I think Rehan's character is very impulsive which is probably his biggest weakness, but I don't necessarily deem it to be the reason for this discord in their friendship. ๐Ÿ˜‘ Seeing Sami's work from the past two years, I'm sure this character had something to offer for him to take on this role.

I too find it confusing that children are allowed on the format of Rising Star, but I think it's only to be inclusive of all types of contestants. There have been contestants in their sixties and seventies as well. You do make valid points though, Mish. I've always seen it as a platform for them to showcase their talent.

Back to the beginning with IKRS, huh? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ How I wish this show was still on air! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Might've been overkill at this point, but at least we'd get our daily dose o ViDha. I still get dismal when I think about this couple and its tragic end.

Haha Mish, you had me so intrigued by that comment that I had to google for myself! KSG as Mr. Bajaj! If you've watched Qubool Hai, you know he'll nail the character with oomph. He was perfection as Asad Ahmed Khan! ๐Ÿ‘ I know Barun is Gul Khan's chocolate boy, but in my honest opinion I liked KSG the most amongst her male leads. I wonder what his chemistry is going to be like with Erica. A part of me had wanted this role for Mishal, but sadly I don't think he would've been considered for a character of this magnitutde. I was honestly hoping for Iqbal to take on this character and I believe his name was circulating as one of the contenders a couple of months back. I also read somewhere that Barun was being considered for the role as well.

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dazzz, I've read your comment now and I can tell you to agree completely with you. Baron is in my opinion a very good actor, but Mishal is also a very good actor.