Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Are you liking this new version of IF, Avani? πŸ˜‰ It'll definitely take some getting used to on all of our parts. Some features no longer work such as YouTube links, but yes the emoji feature is much easier to use now. I believe Mish is up to date on all of the episodes of Inkaar that have aired thus far. I still have episodes 6, 7, and probably 8 left to watch. πŸ™ˆ Guys, I'll be taking a break from television for the month of Ramadan. Therefore, I'll have to catch up on episodes 9 to 13 once Ramadan ends in June. I'll continue participating in our discussions having watched most of the episodes. I'm sure I'll have something to contribute. πŸ˜„ Avani, I'm so excited for you to watch Inkaar. Sami is so dreamy in this drama! ☺️

Dazz, Wish You A very Blessed & Happy Ramadan !!!!

And hope you will be visiting the forum during this timeπŸ€”. Don’t worry, I think we can all hold off discussing so not to reveal the story & spoil it for you before you watch.πŸ™‚

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Ramdan to Dazzy and all those who are celebrating πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry I forgot how to post pics its been ages since I last posted them.

May Allah bless us all with happiness, prosperity in our lives.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Dazz, Wish You A very Blessed & Happy Ramadan !!!!

And hope you will be visiting the forum during this timeπŸ€”. Don’t worry, I think we can all hold off discussing so not to reveal the story & spoil it for you before you watch.πŸ™‚

Thank you so very much, Mish! πŸ€— No worries, you guys can carry on with your discussions throughout Ramadan. I know it'll take Ami and Avani a bit of time to watch all eight episodes, so until then I'll be able to participate fully. We'll finally be able to go more into depth in our discussions once they're all caught up. πŸ˜ƒ

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silverrmoon

Happy Ramdan to Dazzy and all those who are celebrating πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry I forgot how to post pics its been ages since I last posted them.

May Allah bless us all with happiness, prosperity in our lives.

Thank you so very much, Swati! πŸ€— Why don't you join us on the forum? We're all watching a new Pakistani show called Inkaar. 😊

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wishing you a very Happy Ramadan, dear DAZZ!

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

Wishing you a very Happy Ramadan, dear DAZZ!

Thank you, Ami! πŸ€—

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watched 3 episodes of Inkaar and what to say !!!πŸ‘

As you said Sami is so dreamy and adorable although his character ihas negative traits ❀️. As you all know i have been fan of Sami and now Imran too. But loved the lead lady too. All 3 of them are doing fab and the story,direction and the topic is again something well handled.

And music too . it goes with mood of the show

Thank you guys for recommending this πŸ€—

So i guess all 3 of you have watched till episode 3 .

Dazz Happy Ramadan πŸ€—Will wait for you to come back then . Even i will be very slow although story is so intriguing that its difficult not to binge watch πŸ˜•

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow Ami! it is indeed emotional video and nice message around the festival πŸ‘

Sorry instead of quote i just did reply . This was about the ad Ami shared

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Watched 3 episodes of Inkaar and what to say !!!πŸ‘

As you said Sami is so dreamy and adorable although his character ihas negative traits ❀️. As you all know i have been fan of Sami and now Imran too. But loved the lead lady too. All 3 of them are doing fab and the story,direction and the topic is again something well handled.

And music too . it goes with mood of the show

Thank you guys for recommending this πŸ€—

So i guess all 3 of you have watched till episode 3 .

Dazz Happy Ramadan πŸ€—Will wait for you to come back then . Even i will be very slow although story is so intriguing that its difficult not to binge watch πŸ˜•

Thank you so very much, Avani! πŸ€— Oh wow, are you very busy with work these days? I don't mind you continuing discussions while I take a break. 😳

Exactly, Avani! I too have been getting this vibe that Shayan's character isn't all white the way he's being portrayed at the moment. I just don't understand Rehan's hostility towards Shayan given the background we've been given so far. Therefore, I'm assuming we've only seen one side of the coin despite Rehan's obvious traits at the antagonist of the show. 😢 Mish and I have watched up until episode 8 and I believe Ami is only a couple of episodes behind us. I agree, the actress playing Hajra is doing a fantastic job in depicting her character. πŸ‘

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Thank you so very much, Swati! πŸ€— Why don't you join us on the forum? We're all watching a new Pakistani show called Inkaar. 😊

Hey Dazzy πŸ€—

Its so good to see you again, thanks for remembering me. First of all please pardon me for the delay in replying back. I'm not active on India Forums yaar, I was told about the changes brought in the forum so had to check my account whether I was able to login without any issues or not. I'm taking a break for myself so haven't been active since months. Missed you all, especially Zady, hope you all are doing good πŸ˜ƒ

Is Sami that guy who looks like Nakul Mehta ? He is good looking lol. Its been a while since I've watched a Pak show will try to watch it. I'm a fan of asian shows, so I try to enjoy watching movies and shows in different languages. If you do get time do try Ashes of love, empress ki my friend recommended it to me. Take care.

Edited by Silverrmoon - 5 years ago