Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I plan to soon, Mish! I just have no time to watch more than a few shows at a time. I didn't even finish watching the first season forget the second altogether. ๐Ÿ˜” Hitten is one Ekta's golden boys, so I'm sure she'll offer him and Sakshi a show together if Season 3 is a hit. Going by the reviews I've been reading online, it seems Season 3 ended on a very sad but logical note. I watched the trailer on Ram's Instagram and was impressed. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Honestly Mish, I wish Ekta would cast Hiten and Gauri together in a mature love story on her app. Out of all of the real couples on television, they had the most amazing chemistry! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dazzz, It's ok if you skip 2nd season but do watch Season 3.
And the way it's ended, there will be a 4th season for sure.
Now I can't wait for that...you will know why after you watch .๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hope you can catch up with it soon

Mishfan thumbnail
Ami, Avani...I was introduced to Papon from this1st song in this
album. I just loved everything about this song...lyrics, music,
singer & all...๐Ÿ‘
The classical Raag this song is based on is very soothing.

Though I don't enjoy every song of his, I did like these songs
from this album...#s 4,5 & 9 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The duet with Monali Thakur is equally ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโค๏ธ

Ami, TFS Atif's song. It's lovely๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Beautiful renditions, my friends! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I guess I'll post what I'm listening to at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLvYD2A0wP8[/YOUTUBE]

Are any of you fans of KK? I feel that he's underrated in Bollywood. The man can sing!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmee5aPRT7E[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry but the first video is blocked for me,๐Ÿ˜• so I could not watch .

The 2nd video...like his voice, but never heard of him until now.
But pretty sure I have listened to a song or 2 of his, Voice
sounds familiar. ๐Ÿ˜›
TFS Dazz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Dazzz, It's ok if you skip 2nd season but do watch Season 3.
And the way it's ended, there will be a 4th season for sure.
Now I can't wait for that...you will know why after you watch .๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hope you can catch up with it soon

I'm guessing Hiten's making a comeback? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† I hope I'm able to catch up soon as well! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mishfan thumbnail

So Dazz, I finally watched last weekโ€™s & an episode from this weekend of Rising Stars on Colors. Itโ€™s definitely livelier than The Voice (if I should compare). I am still not clear of the format.๐Ÿค” Liked a few of the contestants. Assuming the audition phase is done & real competition is on now. My only

Enjoyed watching Rekha on last weekโ€™s episode. I have never seen her as a guest on any reality show ( not that I watch many) before & also never this friendly or warmly with people in general. She has always been a very private person & it was nice to see her mingling so freely, encouraging contestants & having fun โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘.

And Aditya Narayan is also quite a good & entertaining host

Thanks for encouraging me to watch this show, Dazz๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š HUGS (miss this emoji )

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

So Dazz, I finally watched last weekโ€™s & an episode from this weekend of Rising Stars on Colors. Itโ€™s definitely livelier than The Voice (if I should compare). I am still not clear of the format.๐Ÿค” Liked a few of the contestants. Assuming the audition phase is done & real competition is on now. My only

Enjoyed watching Rekha on last weekโ€™s episode. I have never seen her as a guest on any reality show ( not that I watch many) before & also never this friendly or warmly with people in general. She has always been a very private person & it was nice to see her mingling so freely, encouraging contestants & having fun โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘.

And Aditya Narayan is also quite a good & entertaining host

Thanks for encouraging me to watch this show, Dazz๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š HUGS (miss this emoji )

She came on last year as well which was her first appearance on any reality TV show. Mish, I've always wondered why I haven't seen Rekha judge a reality show before and I guess you answered that question by stating that she leads a very private life. I thoroughly enjoyed her episode the weekend before. She's quite exuberant in my opinion. I loved how she knew all of the contestants and their backstories. It shows that she cared enough to pay attention. ๐Ÿ‘ You'll also enjoy watching Diljit Dosanjh who seems like a gem of a human being. His humility leaves you speechless at times seeing his star power. Aditya's an adorable host and is doing quite well in this format. I think you've probably already noticed that this show is based on live votes meaning that Rising Star is aired live in India on Colours. Residents of India are asked to log onto the Voot app and vote for their favourite contestants. The judges are given 5% each to contribute to the score if they're impressed by a contestant's performance. If not, they can choose to withhold their scores. The contestant with the lowest score is eliminated at the end of each episode.

The hug emoji is the only one missing on this new version of IF. Nonetheless Mish, ๐Ÿ˜˜ in reply to your hug.

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi guys ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— whatโ€™s this !!! i thought i came to telly update site instead of india forums !

Uff adding smileys from phone is much better though :)

Anyways nice to meet you all again ! I am back from travel and settled down !So you all started watching Inkaar?

Sorry barged in to latest thread with off topic due to excitement ๐Ÿ™Š

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hi guys ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— whatโ€™s this !!! i thought i came to telly update site instead of india forums !

Anyways nice to meet you all again ! I am back from travel and settled down !So you all started watching Inkaar?

Are you liking this new version of IF, Avani? ๐Ÿ˜‰ It'll definitely take some getting used to on all of our parts. Some features no longer work such as YouTube links, but yes the emoji feature is much easier to use now. I believe Mish is up to date on all of the episodes of Inkaar that have aired thus far. I still have episodes 6, 7, and probably 8 left to watch. ๐Ÿ™ˆ Guys, I'll be taking a break from television for the month of Ramadan. Therefore, I'll have to catch up on episodes 9 to 13 once Ramadan ends in June. I'll continue participating in our discussions having watched most of the episodes. I'm sure I'll have something to contribute. ๐Ÿ˜„ Avani, I'm so excited for you to watch Inkaar. Sami is so dreamy in this drama! โ˜บ๏ธ

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love this ad by Tata motors

my eyes welled up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfjFGrRWwEg

Mishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Hi Avani๐Ÿค—

Haha, see youโ€™ve been away too long while IF underwent a big transition๐Ÿ˜€. Yeah, It was quite a surprise & annoying the first few days with so many changes. But the IF team is working extra hard to fix many issues that keep cropping up with this big change. Kudos to them ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Anyway, happy to see you back from your short sabbatical๐Ÿ˜€ from the forum. And yes, do hurry & catch up with Inkaar & share your thoughts about the show soon.