Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, I watched both episodes of Rising Star this past weekend and enjoyed both audition rounds. 😊 I was initially sad that Ravi had been replaced, but Aditya is also a wonderful anchor. I've loved him on SRGMP Little Champs in the past! πŸ˜ƒ As for Monali's replacement Neeti Mohan, she seems sweet, encouraging, and competent as a judge so far. We'll see how she fares later into the season. Have you started watching?

Avani and Mish, are you both watching Rising Star this year? 😳

No Dazz, haven't watched it,...had no idea the new season started
I am actually watching The Voice ...caught my attention because of Armaan Malik,
the youngest judge probably on a reality show.😳, though I don't like the format
of this show.
He's quite good, considering it's his firstπŸ‘πŸΌ & some really good contestants
too.

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ami, I watched both episodes of Rising Star this past weekend and enjoyed both audition rounds.😊 I was initially sad that Ravi had been replaced, but Aditya is also a wonderful anchor. I've loved him on SRGMP Little Champs in the past!πŸ˜ƒ As for Monali's replacement Neeti Mohan, she seems sweet, encouraging, and competent as a judge so far. We'll see how she fares later into the season. Have you started watching?

Avani and Mish, are you both watching Rising Star this year?😳

No Dazz not watching any series or show currently ! I am unable to catch even Iqras show every week! In short break i got i completed a US based short series in one go :)
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I remember Hera Pheri! True say, it was an excellent film!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Off topic, but are you watching The Voice on Star Plus? I'm curious to know how it's comparing to Indian Idol 10.😳

I consider Hera Pheri (first one ) as a classic! Paresh Rawal and other actors were just amazing along with other departments like dialogues and screenplay 😊

Watch any number of times it just doesn't get old πŸ˜ƒ
Other movies were hilarious but for me only some reach the bar. Hera Pheri and Golmaal ( old one of Amol Palekar) are among them πŸ˜‰
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ami, I watched both episodes of Rising Star this past weekend and enjoyed both audition rounds. 😊 I was initially sad that Ravi had been replaced, but Aditya is also a wonderful anchor. I've loved him on SRGMP Little Champs in the past! πŸ˜ƒ As for Monali's replacement Neeti Mohan, she seems sweet, encouraging, and competent as a judge so far. We'll see how she fares later into the season. Have you started watching?

Avani and Mish, are you both watching Rising Star this year? 😳

DAZZ, I couldn't watch the entire first two episodes but I very much enjoyed whatever I watched. I liked the singing of the girl who wants to become CA. I am happy that they are getting season 1 and 2 singers as well. It has become much better compared to first two season in terms of live experience. Aditya took wise decision to anchor this show. He is doing wonderful job. Have to agree with you about Neeti. I was in double mind but after watching her feel that she is good. There are many good singers so it is going to be tough to decide...
Avani and Mish you should give it a try, you will enjoy it.
amivp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

I am actually watching The Voice ...caught my attention because of Armaan Malik,
of this show.
He's quite good, considering it's his firstπŸ‘πŸΌ & some really good contestants
too.

So Armaan Malik is one of the judge for The Voice and Amaal Mallik is one of the judge of Sa re gama pa little champs and he is very good judge and down to earth. Both brothers are doing very well.
amivp thumbnail
Mish and DAZZ
I think you guys like this one due to Ram and Sakshi
Karle tu bhi Mohabbat season 3.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

of this show.
too.

Armaan Malik is too a product of reality television. πŸ˜› He was a contestant on SRGMP Little Champs in either 05 or 07. 😊
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, I couldn't watch the entire first two episodes but I very much enjoyed whatever I watched. I liked the singing of the girl who wants to become CA. I am happy that they are getting season 1 and 2 singers as well. It has become much better compared to first two season in terms of live experience. Aditya took wise decision to anchor this show. He is doing wonderful job. Have to agree with you about Neeti. I was in double mind but after watching her feel that she is good. There are many good singers so it is going to be tough to decide...
Avani and Mish you should give it a try, you will enjoy it.

I agree, she's quite capable as a singer! πŸ‘πŸΌ I was surprised to see Chetan Brijwasi on the show this season. I guess this means we'll be seeing more of Hemant as well this season. Although I still think Hemant is a fantastic singer, hearing him over the weekend made me realize that Salman Ali has an edge over all singers across the talent show format.
Mishfan thumbnail

I agree, she's quite capable as a singer! πŸ‘πŸΌ I was surprised to see Chetan Brijwasi on the show this season. I guess this means we'll be seeing more of Hemant as well this season. Although I still think Hemant is a fantastic singer, hearing him over the weekend made me realize that Salman Ali has an edge over all singers across the talent show format.

@ bold... Ami, If this is the Salman from Indian Idol, I totally agree.
I have been following The Voice & not at all impressed with most
contestants.
Salman indeed is on a whole different level. I really really hope he succeeds
well, given his unique voice & being such a naturally gifted singer.

So guys, about the Rising Star...
I'll just want to skip the auditions & wait until the real competition starts
So please let me know when that happens.

Mishfan thumbnail

Armaan Malik is too a product of reality television. πŸ˜› He was a contestant on SRGMP Little Champs in either 05 or 07. 😊

Yes I know. I hear him mention that while he is speaking with
contestants. Honestly this show is quite dull, especially If I compared
it with Idol10. That was so lively ( thanks to Manish ) & had
much more talented singers.
But I am watching it, anyway.