Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amivp

Song is not that great, but, Madhuri performed so gracioulsy. in this song... She has maintained very well...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-pQ1KKqLU[/YOUTUBE]

Ami, did you watch Madhuri and Anil on The Kapil Sharma Show this past weekend? I they're both in amazing shape and have aged so gracefully. Madhuri danced to Ek Do Teen was just as graceful after all these years. 👏 Thank you for sharing! 🤗
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, did you watch Madhuri and Anil on The Kapil Sharma Show this past weekend? I they're both in amazing shape and have aged so gracefully. Madhuri danced to Ek Do Teen was just as graceful after all these years. 👏 Thank you for sharing! 🤗

Yes, DAZZ, I watched the show past weekend and loved it. She performed really well...I felt Anil was super excited to work with her again..
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, DAZZ, I watched the show past weekend and loved it. She performed really well...I felt Anil was super excited to work with her again..

Ami & Dazz
Love their onscreen pairing ❤️
I agree, Madhuri's such a gracious dancer.
I would watch Jhalak just for her when she was a judge on the show.
I'll have to watch the KS show that you guys mentioned

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Is anyone planning to watch Total Dhamaal? I know the franchise is really funny and has been well-received by the audience. 😃
amivp thumbnail

Is anyone planning to watch Total Dhamaal? I know the franchise is really funny and has been well-received by the audience. 😃

Yes, I am planning to watch this movie, though not in the theater but once avail online or on the TV. Nowadays all new movies are released on TV within few months of release..
At times it is good to have just fun and laugh out loud.😆😆😆
I enjoyed 'Hera Pheri', 'Bol Bachana' a lot in the past.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Yes, I am planning to watch this movie, though not in the theater but once avail online or on the TV. Nowadays all new movies are released on TV within few months of release..
At times it is good to have just fun and laugh out loud.😆😆😆
I enjoyed 'Hera Pheri', 'Bol Bachana' a lot in the past.

Ami, I loved Bol Bachchan! I thought Abhisek was hysterical in the film! By far, one of the best performances of his career. 😃 The Golmaal franchise has also been quite hilarious. Welcome was also another movie that had me in splits! 😆
amivp thumbnail

Ami, I loved Bol Bachchan! I thought Abhisek was hysterical in the film! By far, one of the best performances of his career. 😃 The Golmaal franchise has also been quite hilarious. Welcome was also another movie that had me in splits! 😆

I simply loved Abhishek's acting in Bol Bachchan. Infact, Archana and Krushan were also very good in their respective scenes... There is another old movie Hera Pheri, it was par excellence. Superb comic timing of Paresh Rawal and Akshya Kumar...😆😆

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

I simply loved Abhishek's acting in Bol Bachchan. Infact, Archana and Krushan were also very good in their respective scenes... There is another old movie Hera Pheri, it was par excellence. Superb comic timing of Paresh Rawal and Akshya Kumar...😆😆

I remember Hera Pheri! True say, it was an excellent film! 👍🏼

Off topic, but are you watching The Voice on Star Plus? I'm curious to know how it's comparing to Indian Idol 10. 😳

amivp thumbnail

I remember Hera Pheri! True say, it was an excellent film! 👍🏼

Off topic, but are you watching The Voice on Star Plus? I'm curious to know how it's comparing to Indian Idol 10. 😳

DAZZ, Star plus shutdown television operation since Jan 2019 in USA. It is only avail. on hotstar, so I am not able to watch Star plus at all...
I feel Indian Idol is good. Some kids are fantabulous and judges are also very good.

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Ami, I watched both episodes of Rising Star this past weekend and enjoyed both audition rounds. 😊 I was initially sad that Ravi had been replaced, but Aditya is also a wonderful anchor. I've loved him on SRGMP Little Champs in the past! 😃 As for Monali's replacement Neeti Mohan, she seems sweet, encouraging, and competent as a judge so far. We'll see how she fares later into the season. Have you started watching?
Avani and Mish, are you both watching Rising Star this year? 😳