Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, are you caught up on episode 2? I still need to watch! πŸ˜† Avani, what about you? 😳

No, DAZZ, still need to watch episode 2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Hopefully by this weekend should be able to watch.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

INSHA Allah im around...On the start...everything from the direction to the costumes...the era n the music...luks promising...I didnt like Sonya though...the character she plays ...she is tooo boring for my tasteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...The sec epsde was dragging but neverthless edged out the importance n characterization of the Haveli ones in detail!!

I'm sure Sonya's character will shape up to be interesting later. I think she's known in the Pak industry for portraying very intense roles. She was fantastic in Aisi Hai Tanhai earlier this year. 😊 I only watched clips of the first episode, so I need to watch the entire episode along with the second for me to begin this discussion.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

No, DAZZ, still need to watch episode 2 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Hopefully by this weekend should be able to watch.

You and I both! πŸ˜†
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsfEiW77_6c[/YOUTUBE]
Wow is all I have to say! Look at the cinematography of this trailer! πŸ‘πŸΌ You can tell this is a very large-scale production from the esthetics of the trailer. πŸ˜ƒ I'll be honest, I haven't seen anything like this coming out of Bollywood. I'm reminded of Gladiators seeing this trailer.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I'm sure Sonya's character will shape up to be interesting later. I think she's known in the Pak industry for portraying very intense roles. She was fantastic in Aisi Hai Tanhai earlier this year. 😊 I only watched clips of the first episode, so I need to watch the entire episode along with the second for me to begin this discussion.

I hve seen sonyas earlier work...Aise jale jiya n mai hari piya...n in shareek e hayat series...She was gud no doubt abt it..but i cant relate to the character salmaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...She luks so melodramatic...Anyways its earlier to judge her...but then im impressed with the other detailings!!
AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ami, are you caught up on episode 2? I still need to watch!πŸ˜† Avani, what about you?😳

I have watched both episodes Dazz!!
Will share my thoughts in the new thread once you guys catch up 😊
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsfEiW77_6c[/YOUTUBE]

Wow is all I have to say! Look at the cinematography of this trailer! πŸ‘πŸΌYou can tell this is a very large-scale production from the esthetics of the trailer.πŸ˜ƒ I'll be honest, I haven't seen anything like this coming out of Bollywood. I'm reminded of Gladiators seeing this trailer.

Yes Dazz looks real good !! I am impressed they didn't use graphics much like nowadays they do in bollywood which looks too fake for my liking !!!
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amivp

Hi Mehraan, so nice to see you on the forum! Looking forward to Aangan discussions...

Hi dear...tis forum is my fav one...cnt 4get it!! Will b around for disvussions n interactionsπŸ˜ƒ
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

Yes Dazz looks real good !! I am impressed they didn't use graphics much like nowadays they do in bollywood which looks too fake for my liking !!!

We need subtitles, Avani! πŸ˜† I can't imagine paying excruciatingly close attention to all of the dialogues for almost three hours. I can understand Punjabi, but I'm no pro. 😳
AvaniVrinda thumbnail

We need subtitles, Avani!πŸ˜† I can't imagine paying excruciatingly close attention to all of the dialogues for almost three hours. I can understand Punjabi, but I'm no pro.😳

True that Dazz !!