Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvaniVrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, I wasn't able to watch the finale but I am aware of the winner.πŸ˜‰ I plan on catching up on the finale sometime this week. Did you get around to watching Aangan? Avani, what about you?

yes i have Dazz!! I had inkling that Hum TV will not upload this to youtube as it's their mega project and they did just that!! and overseas fans specially Indians are demanding to upload . Hope they concede! I heard US never had access . Which site do you guys watch from ? I managed to watch it i. some other site but it's not the same as YT :(
Edited by AvaniVrinda - 5 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvaniVrinda

yes i have Dazz!! I had inkling that Hum TV will not upload this to youtube as it's their mega project and they did just that!! and overseas fans specially Indians are demanding to upload . Hope they concede! I heard US never had access . Which site do you guys watch from ? I managed to watch it i. some other site but it's not the same as YT :(

Avani, were you able to try Dailymotion? Sometimes, some shows are uploaded there in addition to YouTube. I would've thought they'd be certain to upload on YouTube for their international audience seeing that is their mega project for 2018-2019. πŸ€”

Ami, are you able to access the show on YouTube? I need some time to catch up on both episodes of Aangan before we being our discussions. 😊 The holidays were quite busy!
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Avani, were you able to try Dailymotion? Sometimes, some shows are uploaded there in addition to YouTube. I would've thought they'd be certain to upload on YouTube for their international audience seeing that is their mega project for 2018-2019. πŸ€”

Ami, are you able to access the show on YouTube? I need some time to catch up on both episodes of Aangan before we being our discussions. 😊 The holidays were quite busy!

DAZZ, I am not able to access on youtube unless the episodes are few weeks old.
I watch on dailymotion. These are usually uploaded by other viewers.
Yes, holidays were very busy and hectic as well. Take your time... I am not even able to find episode 2. I guess need to give few days for someone to upload.

Avani, I am not able to find the video of episode 1 that I watched last week on daily motion but someone has uploaded the episode 1 today and here is the link:

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, I am not able to access on youtube unless the episodes are few weeks old.
I watch on dailymotion. These are usually uploaded by other viewers.
Yes, holidays were very busy and hectic as well. Take your time... I am not even able to find episode 2. I guess need to give few days for someone to upload.

Avani, I am not able to find the video of episode 1 that I watched last week on daily motion but someone has uploaded the episode 1 today and here is the link:

Let me know when you're all caught up on the second episode so that we can start our new discussion. 😊 We need to put some life back into this forum! I'm hoping Mish will return to the forum in the new year. πŸ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Watched aangann ...Though it started slow but its intriguing...Will definately b around to discuss tis..cos aftr a long time i caught a paki show on time...
amivp thumbnail

Let me know when you're all caught up on the second episode so that we can start our new discussion. 😊 We need to put some life back into this forum! I'm hoping Mish will return to the forum in the new year. πŸ˜ƒ

DAZZ, we can have new thread and can start disucssion. Now mehraan is also joining us.
amivp thumbnail

Hi Mehraan, so nice to see you on the forum! Looking forward to Aangan discussions...
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Watched aangann ...Though it started slow but its intriguing...Will definately b around to discuss tis..cos aftr a long time i caught a paki show on time...

Oooh excited for you to join us, Mehr! πŸ€— This one's Hum TV's mega project for this year. πŸ˜‰ We'll be starting a new thread soon. πŸ˜ƒ
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amivp

DAZZ, we can have new thread and can start disucssion. Now mehraan is also joining us.

Ami, are you caught up on episode 2? I still need to watch! πŸ˜† Avani, what about you? 😳
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oooh excited for you to join us, Mehr! πŸ€— This one's Hum TV's mega project for this year. πŸ˜‰ We'll be starting a new thread soon. πŸ˜ƒ

INSHA Allah im around...On the start...everything from the direction to the costumes...the era n the music...luks promising...I didnt like Sonya though...the character she plays ...she is tooo boring for my tasteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...The sec epsde was dragging but neverthless edged out the importance n characterization of the Haveli ones in detail!!