zubee_action thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

As per the very 1st promo of this show.. Shahruqh khan was saying... 
Inkay taqdeer mey milna likkay ... phir kiseenay kalaadhiya tha...   💔..
Its clearly hinting that , AnuPre will fall for eachother... but destiny would not let them to live together ... Do they fall apart ?... 
And there were hands full of obstacles in the form of Mohini (Status ki diwani), Nivi (Headweight more than her gold weight), Komolika (Thu aanahi tha????... ), Naveen Babu ( i hope ur not Mr.Bajaj ðŸ˜† ), Many more to come...  (On the way)..

While AnuPre's confession... what if Mohini witness their closeness & love for eachother ?.. Will she play a thandav ?.. OR This tym we will get to see a strong headed leads esp. Anu who standout for Pre ... 
Will KZK1 repeats in AnuPre's life ???... 
if so how many % it will hv the same essence...  what that would b like..
Do share ur views 
Edited by zubee_action - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Yes! It will be unfortunate but that is the nature of anurag and prerna's love story. They will always be in each other's lives, live for one another and love each other, but will never be together. They are star-crossed lovers unlike romeo and juliet, as unlike the latter star-crossed lovers, they will both go about their lives, live their lives, but not spend their lives together. 
zubee_action thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yes! It will be unfortunate but that is the nature of anurag and prerna's love story. They will always be in each other's lives, live for one another and love each other, but will never be together. They are star-crossed lovers unlike romeo and juliet, as unlike the latter star-crossed lovers, they will both go about their lives, live their lives, but not spend their lives together. 

Is it necessary to be together in love ?... 
Doesnt tat mean they want physical love as well ?.. 
Personally i feel like.. true love always stay in heart, mind feel fresh and body acts with positivity...Moral support is more deeper than physical... I want the same for AnuPre...  
Edited by zubee_action - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubee_action

Is it necessary to be together in love ?... 
Doesnt tat mean they want physical love as well ?.. 
Personally i feel like.. true love always stay in heart, mind feel fresh and body acts with positivity...Moral support is more deeper than physical... I want the same for AnuPre...  

Wanting physical intimacy from someone you love isn't necessary bad and neither does it devalue love by wanting intimacy, at the same time it isn't a necessity, but a desire. Intimacy is just one amongst many ways of expressing love, trust and comfort for the person you love, and to the human mind, physical proximity is important to feel like you belong and are comforted in a romantic relationship. 

Even anurag-prerna's relationship will have physical proximity too, and when separated they will still long from that, as like I said, gaining physical proximity and touch from the person you feel affection for is emotionally stimulating for the human brain and tells a person that their feelings/ affection are requited, and that isn't in just a romantic relationship, but also in other relationships too such as child-parent. 

A lack of physical proximity can also feel like rejection and emotional distance to the brain, especially considering humans rely on certain social cues, whether that be physical or verbal cues to understand another person's emotions, that is why touch and physical proximity is used so much in expressing love and affection in many relationships, as it is a social cue that sends across a message of comfort, security, trust and love from one person to the other. 

Yes I also hope they always continue to love each other despite not having that physical proximity to one another, and always think about one another. I don't want them to act like enemies most of the time like anu-pre 1.0
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is pain, torture and unrequited love so romanticised in Indian serials and movies? It's so annoying. 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnedlace

Why is pain, torture and unrequited love so romanticised in Indian serials and movies? It's so annoying. 

Exactly! Most relationships in real life are not these bigger than life sob stories of separation and misunderstandings caused by plotting of others. 
Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want this anurag to be like the old one, he was not the strong headed boy but his mothers pet, but i can see the positive changes in this anurag, whether they live together or not, but i want to see them live for each other, they make such an awesome pair, 
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Whtever their destiny is Just don't let them marry any one if they are nor with each other.. Enagagement is okay.. But marrying other person and loving another is  too much ..
Anurag and Prerna  is still in College. Why don't they show Anupre's journey without family functions and kitchen politics.. They can have differences when they are in College and then when they are working.. Marriage is not necessary to show that they can't be together..  
HeshineHarsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think so kzk1 would repeat again because in an interview...Parth had informed that the story is completely different from the season 1 though we would get to feel the essence of it. 
He said this after knowing that Anurag had more than 2 to 3 wives in the story. 
Firstly shocked knowing Anu had multiple marriage, Parth said "thank god, the story is totally different'...a sort of..! 
So maybe we don't see the same drama even in 2018...! (Fingers crossed)😉
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeshineHarsha

I don't think so kzk1 would repeat again because in an interview...Parth had informed that the story is completely different from the season 1 though we would get to feel the essence of it. 

He said this after knowing that Anurag had more than 2 to 3 wives in the story. 
Firstly shocked knowing Anu had multiple marriage, Parth said "thank god, the story is totally different'...a sort of..! 
So maybe we don't see the same drama even in 2018...! (Fingers crossed) 😉

ya that interview also give me hope 
this time anuraag never marry anybody ðŸ˜³