Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 16 Nov 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Zabir rain romance
Zara is carried inside by Kabir
He takes care of shivering Zara  
As Zabir come close on the bed they start having Close moments and their chemistry starts getting the better of them but next moment Ruksar's voice starts affecting her 
She withdraws herself from kabir 

Kabir gets frustrated n asks Zara not to get Ruku between then again n again 
Zara says she trusted him n his promises 
She tries to appease upset Kabir n serenades him 

The romantic BG song plays .."tumhe maine paa liya ..."

Zabir have consummation 
Next morning zara is woken up by Kabir in jolly mood 
He makes the day spl,for her with flowers n their cartoon cut outs displayed all over the room with their lve messages all over the room 
Zara loves it  

They have fun sharing  tea ... Zabir share a plate of tea 
Then they offer namaz together . Zara prays that they will work n maintain happy married life . They will work hard but not get work home l
Kabir says ameen 

Zara then wishes Kabir take her on a drive on. His mobike 
Kabir was hers n now they wished Ruku out of their lives .

At ahamd house doc has given sedatives to Ruku 
Zeenat says ruku had gone to her bachpan ka school 
Aisha is surprised . Ruku remembered her childhood 
Zeenat hopes she will gradually remember everything .
Zeenat gets her childhood school,bag n try to remind her of past but she seems distant 
Ruku notices zabir foto in news paper .
Ruku hugs Zabir foto in the paper. Zeenat hopes she recovered when ruku met Kabir . . 

At Mumbai Zabir enjoy mobike ride 
Gate way of if India ,, Taj Hotel .. Colaba cause way .. Marine drive . 
They do shopping for Zara , zara buys a spl,gift for Ruku .

Zara wishes to visit the girls school at Mumbai .. Kabir is initially unwilling but agrees 

Zabir visit girls schools and the principals are bery happy to see her 

At the office Kabir points that kabir had the schools from al ver India .. More than 50 but zara had only district level schools and she had only 12 schools but he shows her the news papar where only Zara's foto n her news was published . Not his . Kabir feels hurt about it.  
Zara tries to appease Kabir but he complains that zara was residing in his heart n that  was shis problem .

Zeenat readies Ruku as its time for Zabir's return 
Zabir return n greeted by family happily 
Zeenat gets Ruku .. Zabir surprised to see her standing on her feet , walking , Kabir is happy he can talaq her now . But are surprised to learn about her memory loss .  

Zabir gift Ruku an old gramophone. Ruku loves the old song playing on it she thanks Zara n Kabir  . All feel ruku has regained her memory but thats not the case .

All are upset 

Precap 
Upset Zeenat decides to leave Ahmad house ... As the family stops them zeenat feels there was none to take Ruksar's responsibility or understand her problems 
Zara comes forward n declares she will take care of Ruku .
Kanir is shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Bad ... ab yehi dekhna baaki thaa 
Zara nurse Ruku back to health from her fake memory loss and hand over kabir to ruku as gift 😡
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
I watched the episode , i think ishq subhan allah ko ye segment walo se trp badane ya views increase karne ki royalty milti hai. Segments mein itne alag alag romantic moves hote hain :p

Friday episodes are so so fast always.
Zara giving in ko thoda aur emphasis kardete rather, rukhsaar ke naye kapdo pe 🤣

And rukhsaar thing is back now
Bombay was a lolypop
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
And zara rukhsaae ki ek alag hi love bonding hai,
After all love is love 🤣

Now rukhsaar will be zara first student, bahaut badiya
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why can't Zeenat take care of her sister..man this is hilarious🤣
And hamari Mahaan Aatma Zara ji abh Rukhsar ka khayal rakhegi,kya pyaar hai!!👏
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Has Zara gone mad why is she taking responsibility of the witch. Talk about shooting yourself on the foot , both zabeer have become experts at this bohoot hi Mahan miyan biwi. They have fall right into the devil's sisters nautanki. What the f**** is wrong with the cvs 
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Bad ab yehi dekhna baaki thaa

Zara nurse Ruku back to health from her fake memory loss and hand over kabir to ruku as gift😡

This is plain bad yaar.
The makers are trying to whitewash a criminal and trying to gain sympathy for her with this amnesia bs. And she's not some regular ITV vamp, she's a murderer and a molester. Don't know about others but she definitely takes the cake for bring the cheapest vamp that I have ever seen on a hindi drama.

The thing is the show thrives on negativity and if Ruksar gets exposed, they won't have anything left to show. Meraj probably isn't coming back so they need her to be the negative force in the show.

Coming to the episode, No matter how much Kabeer claims to love Zara his ego won't put up with a wife who succeeds more than him in the professional front. And Ruksar being in the same house isn't giving me good vibes. We should prepare ourselves for a track where the idea of Ruksar being the ideal wife for him will be explored. Atleast Zeenat will try to push Kabeer into thinking so.

Zara is digging her own grave by taking up the responsibility of that psycho. No normal woman can tolerate a person who tired to rape and kill her husband, not to forget the numerous murder attempts on yourself . That's a very unrealistic portrayal.

Why would Zara take Ruksar under her wings in the first place. Zeenat is the self proclaimed mother of her banno, why can't she take care of her little devil herself?

And boy Shipsy was totally unimpressive with her childish act.

The show is turning messier by the day and I'm not looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

I watched the episode , i think ishq subhan allah ko ye segment walo se trp badane ya views increase karne ki royalty milti hai. Segments mein itne alag alag romantic moves hote hain :p

Friday episodes are so so fast always.
Zara giving in ko thoda aur emphasis kardete rather, rukhsaar ke naye kapdo pe 🤣

And rukhsaar thing is back now
Bombay was a lolypop

I thought things would get better after VG. But nothing really has changed. The editor and writers are the same. No matter who the director is and no matter what he shoots editor sahab is gonna use his scissors brutally anyway.

And now the screen space of that evil has also increased. Main toh bekaar mein Ghai ko gaali de rahi thi. 😭
Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Zara can take her responsibility... SB ki bohoth sari Ethim khane be Hongi na...

Usme admission karvadho... and assign some one to take care of her... Simple...

When her own sister dont care why any one would bother...

If zeenath wants to leave the house its Kashan problem... Zeenath messing her life for her sister...

I want to ask a question to Kabeer and Zara... Did Kahsna or Zeenath... interfered in their personla problems... did they tried a patch up between the 2...

Why these people involve in Zeenath issue...

Edited by Sheerinbanu - 5 years ago
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Girls we are expecting a lot from these guys  which I think is the reason for our dissapointments. It's an Indian drama.
 "No logic " forms  the basis of these shows. When I first Started watching this show i really loved the concept and the chemistry between the leads but then lowkey I had a feeling that they might ruin it later like other all the other Indian daily soups and unfortunately that's exactly what's happening.
I am still following this show just because of Adnan and Eisha and I come here to let out my frustrations and i reckon everyone else in this forum as well.
There's no use expecting anything because the show is highly melodramatic and that's how they gain TRP from audiences.
So chuck! There's more nasty tracks coming our way!