Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Deepti chup ekdum chup.you know na that IF modes snatched all rights from us to post true & genuine opinions regarding nia's fans,immj's current track,& abt characters.according to them it's our frustrations.
Plz leave immj forum.I also left this forum only BC of this modes &nia's fans.nia bhi manhoos hai aur uske fans bhi.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanfare.1

Hahaha hum aapke hai Kaun stage🤣 poor Arjun fans they don't know what messy fans they got into... MaNiacs are literally mental cases, y are they offended if Aarohi is called bar dancer, it is a character Nia chose to do after 2yrs..peerformance oriented role, haina🤣

Exactly they r getting offended bcuz ppl calling her bar dancer they dnt knw difference btw real and reel.nia is doing bar dancer role so all are saying that only whats wrong in it that they r fighting😆they r actually r ashamed that their fav choosen bar dancer role after 2 yrs😆
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am at present vacationing at India and don't have time to watch this crap as spending more time with family members. Though i stopped watching this shit long before but I saw a promo type of add that Shiella is dancing in rain with laila song. I felt so bad that beautiful Arohi character destroyed totally with so much perfection.
For earning money people can stop any low. Eagerly waiting when this show will go off air.