fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just came to forum & so many good news😆
IMMJ after long out of Top 20😲😆 Who took the credit this time I hope it's Sheila Laila😆

Saw a promo of Shielas half naked dance in rain.. what a despo cheap character.. revenge means only seducing kya.. chiii🤢

Character Arohi is completely destroyed breaking records of cheapness each day. Now pls kill her character thats better.
I have seen such low life characters as vamp, here heroine is more cheap than vamp.. bar dance, seducing etc is d only job.. no wonder Mamta was keen on getting Nia for this revamp😆
Who else in this industry will take up this despo dumb character..

Another news I heard is Arjun & Nia fans have started seeing each other's true face😆 I think I was the first one to make that prediction.. faking can't be done for long😳

Is anybody here still watching the show😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not watching this crap show.not interested to talk abt nia & her cheap vulgar dance with deep
Now the worst thing is Mamta is using aalisha as a puppet.nia was failed to increase immj's trps from her cheap item number.isiliye ab usne aalisha ko laila banaya aur ab usse item dance krwa rhi hai.that aalisha's dress & dance for deep both are cheap.on YouTube ppl are bashing aalisha for her dance on item number.
CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Deepti atleast Arjuners are real from starting they never wear masked like some positive and mature fandom but as u said we can't wear mask for long anytime I prefer real one instead of masked people they re in there real form from start not like masked people jinse ab natak nhi ho paa rha h positve hone ka but how dare mamta make tara wear bar dancer cloth sorry to say but Aalisha is disappointed me being an Aalishian I feel bad bcoz she is not taking any step for her and agreeing for doing any s**t which mamta told her jabtak ap khud ke liye step nhi lete dusre kuch nhi kr sakte or mamta jese chalak log faida uthate h
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys we're not allowed to namecall, mock anyone, na ksi ko blind bhakts keh skte .. Episode reviews me bi problems hain,, why don't mods close this forum then ??? Immj forum ki zarurat hi nai hy IF pe right ???
What are we supposed to do here? Appreciate vulgarity and aarohi's body and cleavage, and acts of seduction??? What else is shown in Ishq Mein Marjawan now???

Aur ye log ktni complaints krte, IF pe to chalo mods ko shikayaten lga ke fact bolne walo ko chup Kara lete hain, real world me aur bki social media sites pe kya ukharen ge??!!!!!

I'm leaving this forum, will miss you all😒

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys woh sab chhodo plz tell me that who is misek?? Is he moderator of this forum.Recently he closed my 2 IF topics saying that we are not following If rules.not discussing abt current track only posting our frustrations.
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Guys we're not allowed to namecall, mock anyone, na ksi ko blind bhakts keh skte .. Episode reviews me bi problems hain,, why don't mods close this forum then ??? Immj forum ki zarurat hi nai hy IF pe right ???

What are we supposed to do here? Appreciate vulgarity and aarohi's body and cleavage, and acts of seduction??? What else is shown in Ishq Mein Marjawan now???

Aur ye log ktni complaints krte, IF pe to chalo mods ko shikayaten lga ke fact bolne walo ko chup Kara lete hain, real world me aur bki social media sites pe kya ukharen ge??!!!!!

I'm leaving this forum, will miss you all 😒

Lol waise bhi nobody comes to the forum, even if it get closed nobody cares😆 Aarohi is currently a bar dancer & item dancer so we can only call her that & not as Matarani which will be an insult actually😆

Who cares whether topics are closed or not.. what is even there to discuss in this show🥱
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutestGirl

Deepti atleast Arjuners are real from starting they never wear masked like some positive and mature fandom but as u said we can't wear mask for long anytime I prefer real one instead of masked people they re in there real form from start not like masked people jinse ab natak nhi ho paa rha h positve hone ka but how dare mamta make tara wear bar dancer cloth sorry to say but Aalisha is disappointed me being an Aalishian I feel bad bcoz she is not taking any step for her and agreeing for doing any s**t which mamta told her jabtak ap khud ke liye step nhi lete dusre kuch nhi kr sakte or mamta jese chalak log faida uthate h

Oh is Tara also bar dancer😆 I don't watch show, I only saw promo where Arohi was doing some vulgar dance.

Mamta must have told Tara should become more sexy to be competing with herione bar dancer😆
CutestGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanfare.1

Oh is Tara also bar dancer 😆 I don't watch show, I only saw promo where Arohi was doing some vulgar dance.

Mamta must have told Tara should become more sexy to be competing with herione bar dancer😆

no deepti she trying to seduced Deep in bedroom but mamta make her wear that type of clothes but not that sexy but tara doing seduction dance seducing deep like laila bar dancer and dressed like laila is the which I don't like I also don't watch show now just watch clip on YouTube
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes finally immj is out of top 20 first time since 1 year all credit goes to laila cheap bar dances😆and this week i didnt watched episodes bcuz i was busy will resume watching again..but reading tweets and comments on social sites i got to knw that show reached new height of cheapness..and yeah on twitter nia and arjun fans had fight there hum sath sath hai reunion ended now hum apke hain kun stage started🤣
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Yes finally immj is out of top 20 first time since 1 year all credit goes to laila cheap bar dances 😆and this week i didnt watched episodes bcuz i was busy will resume watching again..but reading tweets and comments on social sites i got to knw that show reached new height of cheapness..and yeah on twitter nia and arjun fans had fight there hum sath sath hai reunion ended now hum apke hain kun stage started🤣

Hahaha hum aapke hai Kaun stage🤣 poor Arjun fans they don't know what messy fans they got into... MaNiacs are literally mental cases, y are they offended if Aarohi is called bar dancer, it is a character Nia chose to do after 2yrs..peerformance oriented role, haina🤣