BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Anu never misses a chance to expose Navvu in front of Pre..he was signaling amidst of all this high tension drama...see Prerna..your Navvu isnt picking the gun to save you...I told you..not to get married to him...I was really ROFL...
When Prerna was pointed gun..out of everyone Anu was the first to scream...dont do anything to her...I missed Nivi here...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting a separate topic on this.. I observed few things as well..
Seriously.. Navvu is the hero for his Jaan.. And I think he's doing all this business for her and to keep themselves rich with their crooked ways.. πŸ˜‘

Anu never missed the chance to send the message to PreπŸ‘.. I just hope Pre doesn't forget this moment and like Jaan says,  Pre makess Navvu pay heavily with her taunts and doubts.. Because Pre's doubts on Navvu is not something Navvu-Jaan want now... Let's see what Pre does.. πŸ˜‰

And regarding the background check on Navvu, hope Pre rethinks on that line and not shut down Anu regarding his doubts.. At least try and find what Navvu is doing for his living in London.. πŸ˜†

And on a lighter note,  the leader of the thugs is missing when the police caught them😲.. Did he escape or again absent for shooting?!🀣
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
& if nivi was there she start thinking again something btwn anupre
thank god she is not there
both bro sis  r very similar only one thing going on their head
anu-navu
nivi-anuprr
Edited by moniloveasya - 5 years ago