J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
    I didn't get the whole point of rishi durvasa, identifying krishna and balram? I mean, aren't they both in their HUMAN forms? How would sage durvasa know? 😆 And even if he gets to know, isn't that a good thing?😕
      Its not like, krishna-balram are UNDERCOVER, on some secret mission?!😆 OR ARE THEY?😲 I get the point of hiding their identity from the villagers, but, what's the big deal with great sages like durvasa?😕 Any explanations?😳

PS: Other than some lovely krishna-balram moments, the episode seemed to be a cliched one!🥱
Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
The sages used to have divine powers. Rishi Durvasa is actually considered to be an avatar of Lord Shiva. He would have definitely recognised both Krishna and Balram. 
J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

The sages used to have divine powers. Rishi Durvasa is actually considered to be an avatar of Lord Shiva. He would have definitely recognised both Krishna and Balram. 

But that's my whole point! What's there to hide in that!? On the contrary, the sage would bow down in front of them, isn't it?!⭐️
Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Krishna and Dau never hid their identities, not even in front of villagers. But this show... 😆
J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: PandavPranayini

Krishna and Dau never hid their identities, not even in front of villagers. But this show...  😆

I know right! Here, they behave, as if showing their prowess is PROHIBITED!😆 I remember the bakasur episode, where, balram was supposed to pull the rope from one side and ayan and other villagers from other! Poor chap, got conscious, even at ayan's one suspicious look!😆 I was like, what's the big deal! Ayan ka muh toh, humesha ke liye, band ho jaayega!😆
They really behave, vigilantly for GOD Standards, i must say!😆
Red_eyes thumbnail
I really like that scene we got to Radha and Krishna come and not argue 😛
Guesswhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As far as I know rishi Durvasa had visited Krishna and Rukmini in Dwaraka. Krishna gives her water to drink when she complains of thirst. She drinks it before the rishis are fed. The rishi curses them saying that she has to live far away from krishna. Thats why the rukmini temple in dwaraka is far from the jagat mandir.

I dont know about durvasa, krishna and radha triangle 😆